U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old Today, 09:23 AM
 
30,130 posts, read 15,681,915 times
Reputation: 20311

Advertisements

Did the guy, regardless of whom he supports, have a weight problem?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old Today, 09:26 AM
 
32,887 posts, read 16,825,432 times
Reputation: 17749
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
Awhhh... poor babies the media having a kiniption...as the old saying goes cant take it dont dish it




https://news.yahoo.com/trump-bashes-...003825637.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 09:26 AM
 
46,302 posts, read 18,317,883 times
Reputation: 19306
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
No, Trump supporters are furious because everyone is laughing at Trumps weight problem. And the irony of him picking on one of his own.





Lighten up a little. It's funny.
Let me get this straight.

You believe that Trump's supporters are "furious" because of what crazed Democrats think of Trump.

GTFOH
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 09:29 AM
 
Location: Pacific Northwest
1,653 posts, read 598,509 times
Reputation: 2050
Shaming someone publicly is pretty low. and that goes for Andrew Yang as well, not okay.

Has nothing to do with Trump's attendance numbers as another poster said above. Its just very hurtful what Trump did at that rally.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 09:30 AM
 
Location: Somewhere out there.
6,941 posts, read 3,832,445 times
Reputation: 4675
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Let me get this straight.

You believe that Trump's supporters are "furious" because of what crazed Democrats think of Trump.

GTFOH

I'm not the one furiously trying to change the direction of the thread my love.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 09:30 AM
 
7,457 posts, read 1,688,835 times
Reputation: 4072
This is hilarious.


Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 09:31 AM
 
46,302 posts, read 18,317,883 times
Reputation: 19306
What really happened. Not Filtered by the corrupt MSM. The guy was a protester.

The 10,000+ in there all agreed too.


Trump really knows how to trigger the leftists. This topic is yet an example of it.




The YUGE crowd loved it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 09:33 AM
 
Location: Living rent free in your head
31,438 posts, read 13,862,148 times
Reputation: 22541
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
I think Trump has admitted he could lose weight.
I sure never heard him admit anything about his weight, he's a flipping narcissist he can't admit anything negative about himself because he thinks he's perfect
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
If I'm fat I can call out other fat people too, actually more so than if I'm not fat.
I'm not sure of the logic of having the right to call people fat because you're fat too. But the point is, it was one of his supporters, when did politicians start putting down their own supporters?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 09:34 AM
 
46,302 posts, read 18,317,883 times
Reputation: 19306
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
I'm not sure of the logic of having the right to call people fat because you're fat too. But the point is, it was one of his supporters, when did politicians start putting down their own supporters?
Why do you say that? Because the MSM told you so? The actual video shows just the opposite.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 09:35 AM
 
Location: North Carolina
3,430 posts, read 2,367,115 times
Reputation: 4545
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintergirl80 View Post
Shaming someone publicly is pretty low. and that goes for Andrew Yang as well, not okay.

Has nothing to do with Trump's attendance numbers as another poster said above. Its just very hurtful what Trump did at that rally.

He wasnt just shaming the one person. He was reassuring his supporters that this is the way to act and its ok to degrade people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top