U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 09:50 AM

14,989 posts, read 12,418,572 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Yes people said stuff.

And once again - -quick reminder...small point I guess to some of you.

Trump is the PRESIDENT of the USA....not some political hopeful in a field of 20 with no hope of getting into the big show.

But don't let stop you from trying to suggest that Trump should be excused for saying something hilariously ironic. (calling some out who is fat -- are YOU kidding -- have you seen him in his golfing outfit. Someone needs to tell him to wear navy pants or black -- those khakis tell us more than he wants us to know -- and that white golf shirt -- wear a bra or t-shirt Mr. President).....
AKA- its normal for the left to fat shame and disparage people without criticism.

Hypocritical idiots! Lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 09:52 AM

1,162 posts, read 246,613 times
Fat politicians calling out fat protesters for being fat. 'Merika.

Old Today, 09:53 AM

19,040 posts, read 9,814,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Also letting any children listening know that it is really cool to fat-shame people and insult them in front of large groups of people.

But, after all, I'm sure all the Trump supporting parents are fine with Trump being the role model for their kids.

His rallies are like 'bully training' for the little kiddies. Wait til they start calling the neighbors and people at the mall fat. Bet any Trump supporter would be proud of their kids modeling themselves on Trump. Wonder if they'll cheer like they do at the rallies when Trump goes after people's physical appearance?
Trump gave him great advice, I would hope my kid that disrupted a President would get such great advice...lose that fat.

Old Today, 09:58 AM

9,391 posts, read 2,874,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
Awhhh... poor babies the media having a kiniption...as the old saying goes cant take it dont dish it

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-bashes-...003825637.html
Trump doesn't need to be dissing anybody about their appearance. Ever.

Old Today, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
AKA- its normal for the left to fat shame and disparage people without criticism.

Hypocritical idiots! Lol
Wait. I thought it was Trump who called this guy out. Which he has no business doing, BTW.

Old Today, 09:59 AM

22,634 posts, read 9,630,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Trump gave him great advice, I would hope my kid that disrupted a President would get such great advice...lose that fat.
Maybe you misunderstood the point. It wasn't about you wanting someone to tell your kid he is fat.

Trump is teaching his supporters' kids to loudly and publicly insult whoever they want wherever they want.

So I am assuming Trump supporters who are parents are ok with their children loudly fat-shaming kids at school, strangers on the street and neighbors and family members, as they have learned to be rude, insult and bully from Trump. Is that what you are saying is a good thing?

Take a look at the faces of kids in those crowds at the rallies. When Trump starts insulting people and groups, they look puzzled and confused. Maybe they've been told it is not a nice thing to do. Or maybe they haven't.

Old Today, 10:02 AM

46,302 posts, read 18,317,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
No dear one, it was not a protester it was one of his supporters, he was even interviewed after the incident
So you believe the media instead of your own eyes. The video, not filtered through the MSM, speaks for itself.

They already had you convinced that nobody was there. lol.

Old Today, 10:03 AM

46,302 posts, read 18,317,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearHeadDave View Post
Showing facts to a Trump Cultist is like showing a cross or a mirror to a vampire. The resulting meltdown is always pretty entertaining.

FACTS. You guys are parroting the MSM. I showed the actual video of what happened. I see you choose to take that Blue Pill.

Old Today, 10:05 AM

19,697 posts, read 17,904,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
So you believe the media instead of your own eyes. The video, not filtered through the MSM, speaks for itself.

They already had you convinced that nobody was there. lol.
You just cannot admit that Trump called out his own supporter can you? Oh and yes I will believe the msm over you anyday.

Old Today, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Maybe you misunderstood the point. It wasn't about you wanting someone to tell your kid he is fat.

Trump is teaching his supporters' kids to loudly and publicly insult whoever they want wherever they want.

So I am assuming Trump supporters who are parents are ok with their children loudly fat-shaming kids at school, strangers on the street and neighbors and family members, as they have learned to be rude, insult and bully from Trump. Is that what you are saying is a good thing?

Take a look at the faces of kids in those crowds at the rallies. When Trump starts insulting people and groups, they look puzzled and confused. Maybe they've been told it is not a nice thing to do. Or maybe they haven't.
Rudeness, insults and bullying are Trump's super power. I'm always amazed that so many of his supporters think that's a good thing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies