U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 10:06 AM

46,302 posts, read 18,317,883 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
You just cannot admit that Trump called out his own supporter can you? Oh and yes I will believe the msm over you anyday.
Why should I admit something that isn't true. I know you guys are absolutely furious that more than 15,000 people came to this event while Biden couldn't even get 30 with free pizza. Time to get over it.

Did you watch the video?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 10:09 AM

19,040 posts, read 9,814,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Maybe you misunderstood the point. It wasn't about you wanting someone to tell your kid he is fat.

Trump is teaching his supporters' kids to loudly and publicly insult whoever they want wherever they want.

So I am assuming Trump supporters who are parents are ok with their children loudly fat-shaming kids at school, strangers on the street and neighbors and family members, as they have learned to be rude, insult and bully from Trump. Is that what you are saying is a good thing?

Take a look at the faces of kids in those crowds at the rallies. When Trump starts insulting people and groups, they look puzzled and confused. Maybe they've been told it is not a nice thing to do. Or maybe they haven't.
You're missing the point that Conservatives are tired of being bullied by the Leftist Nazis and will return fire.

Trump was funny and also made fun of his weight...if no one's told that guy he was fat and needed to lose wieght, it's time someone did and Trump did. We aren't dong fat folks a favor by not pointing out they need to lose weight.

30,226 posts, read 16,789,628 times
HA HA HA! Trump fat-shamed his own supporter. Oops!

48,808 posts, read 45,833,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
You mean Trump insulted his own supporter! I am shocked. Yes shocked.

That's what happens when you do not have a clue what is going on around you.
I think many people know what is going on, and don't care. We're dealing with a culture war.

Old Today, 10:10 AM

38,773 posts, read 15,195,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
HA HA HA! Trump fat-shamed his own supporter. Oops!
A fat man calls someone else fat.

A guy who tells more than a dozen lies a day calls other liars.

What next? Will he start calling others traitors?

Old Today, 10:13 AM

46,302 posts, read 18,317,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
A fat man calls someone else fat.

A guy who tells more than a dozen lies a day calls other liars.

What next? Will he start calling others traitors?
He also win's elections.

The packed rally proves it.

Old Today, 10:20 AM

32,887 posts, read 16,825,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
The 10,000+ in there all agreed too.
Oh, they were sure. They were very sure. They were in fact 100% sure that the guy held up to ridicule wasn't them. Like the followers of any bully, anywhere.

Quote:
The YUGE crowd loved it.
Of course it did. Crowds under that sort of leadership completely get off on wanton cruelty. These are the guys who'd be first in line to pick up the stones, back when.

Old Today, 10:21 AM

14,245 posts, read 6,504,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Oh you haven't heard......lololol.

Turns out it wasn't a protester -- it was a Trump supporter...holding a Trump sign.......shaking his fist at the protesters.

LOLOLOL.

And fat calling out fat..........hilarious.

You are right -- the media is having fun with this --- can't script this kind of crazy.
lol, my god trump & trump supporters couldnt get more duhhhhh.

Old Today, 10:23 AM

16,044 posts, read 8,924,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
Awhhh... poor babies the media having a kiniption...as the old saying goes cant take it dont dish it

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-bashes-...003825637.html
I guess he doesn't look in the mirror that often. I wonder if some of his cult will take offense. Probably not.

Love this part:

Seconds after criticizing the protester's weight, Trump went back to his remarks, immediately telling his supporters "our movement is built on love."

Old Today, 10:24 AM

9,152 posts, read 8,056,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Why should I admit something that isn't true. I know you guys are absolutely furious that more than 15,000 people came to this event while Biden couldn't even get 30 with free pizza. Time to get over it.

Did you watch the video?

Turns out, he was talking to you,” Jenkins said, apparently interviewing Dawson from a sports bar in The Phantom Zone.
He was, because he didn’t see me rip the signs away from those three people that were sitting near us, and they were trying to cause a ruckus,” Dawson said, going on to add that “it wasn’t going to happen beside me because I’m trying to listen to my president.”
“But I think he thought I was part of it, but I wasn’t, I was the good part of it,” Dawson said.
He concluded by telling Jenkins “Everything’s good, I love the guy, he’s the best thing that ever happened to this country.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/trump-su...-love-the-guy/

The man in question concedes the President was mocking him, because he thought he was a protestor, not a fan. Then says "It's all good, I love him.".

Yet, you're still trying to spin the "fake news" angle? I'm actually a bit embarrassed for you.

Also, turns out I was right with my "Thank you sir, may I have another?" prediction - unsurprisingly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies