Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-16-2019, 10:27 AM

10,531 posts, read 6,165,986 times

Advertisements

Latest news on this story is that Trump found out the name of the guy he ridiculed and called him from Air Force One.
So how long is WaldoKitty going to try to press 'the guy was a protester' angle?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2019, 10:28 AM

11,222 posts, read 8,303,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Why should I admit something that isn't true. I know you guys are absolutely furious that more than 15,000 people came to this event while Biden couldn't even get 30 with free pizza. Time to get over it.

Did you watch the video?

https://twitter.com/tictoc/status/1162154502318743552
I did. I didn't see anything in that video that told me if he was a supporter or a protester.

Can you tell me what you saw in that video that is proof that the guy Trump was talking to was a protester? a non-supporter of Trump?

You seem very confident. Help me see what you are seeing. Help us all see this factual proof you have.

Old 08-16-2019, 10:31 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,261,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
You're missing the point that Conservatives are tired of being bullied by the Leftist Nazis and will return fire.

Trump was funny and also made fun of his weight...if no one's told that guy he was fat and needed to lose wieght, it's time someone did and Trump did. We aren't dong fat folks a favor by not pointing out they need to lose weight.
Trump is the bully. He has always been a bully. He has always bullied people. This is a fact and can be proven. Trying to make those that are doing the bullying the victims, is absurd.

You are still avoiding the point.

Are parents who are Trump supporters ok with their kids behaving and speaking like Trump, who is obviously a rude bully, in school, on the street, in church, at sports games--basically everywhere?

Do the Trump-supporting parents believe their kids should publicly insult anyone anywhere, and will be doing people a favor by insulting their physical appearance?

Old 08-16-2019, 10:32 AM

20,702 posts, read 12,533,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenPineTree View Post
Trump is almost 80 years old, and he was normal weight for almost his entire life. Most people when they get to that age are overweight. Like Hillary Clinton. Would you want to see Hillary in a bikini?
He is 73, closer to 70 than 80.

Old 08-16-2019, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
The difference is that Donald Trump personally insults people's looks--and he doesn't have a leg to stand on it that department.

But since you heard Democrats do this for years, can you point out, other than Andrew Yang, Democratic politicians who have insulted people's looks. Not their policies--their looks. I honestly cannot remember any candidate, no less a president, that has been as disgustingly rude as Trump.
Exactly!

Old 08-16-2019, 10:42 AM

6,005 posts, read 4,788,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
Turns out, he was talking to you,” Jenkins said, apparently interviewing Dawson from a sports bar in The Phantom Zone.
He was, because he didn’t see me rip the signs away from those three people that were sitting near us, and they were trying to cause a ruckus,” Dawson said, going on to add that “it wasn’t going to happen beside me because I’m trying to listen to my president.”
“But I think he thought I was part of it, but I wasn’t, I was the good part of it,” Dawson said.
He concluded by telling Jenkins “Everything’s good, I love the guy, he’s the best thing that ever happened to this country.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/trump-su...-love-the-guy/

The man in question concedes the President was mocking him, because he thought he was a protestor, not a fan. Then says "It's all good, I love him.".

Yet, you're still trying to spin the "fake news" angle? I'm actually a bit embarrassed for you.

Also, turns out I was right with my "Thank you sir, may I have another?" prediction - unsurprisingly.
This thread is hilarious... from the "kiniption" in the first post to this one.

Old 08-16-2019, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Trump gave him great advice, I would hope my kid that disrupted a President would get such great advice...lose that fat.
Trump should take that advice, no?

Old 08-16-2019, 10:52 AM

73,012 posts, read 62,607,656 times
And this shows how much of a hypocrite President Trump is. He's obese and calling other people "fat".

Old 08-16-2019, 10:53 AM

15,834 posts, read 6,543,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
Latest news on this story is that Trump found out the name of the guy he ridiculed and called him from Air Force One.
Life is stranger than fiction.

Old 08-16-2019, 10:56 AM

73,012 posts, read 62,607,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
Life is stranger than fiction.
And it's also sadder than fiction. I never thought we would have someone like Trump in office. Here we are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies