Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-16-2019, 05:37 PM

25,406 posts, read 9,695,269 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
You guys who believe the fake media don't know what Trump actually said because they edit his quotes. I watched his whole speech online. He said, "Got a bigger problem than I do," but they conveniently omit that part.
He shouldn't have said anything. Period. He is devoid of class.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2019, 06:30 PM

13,900 posts, read 9,728,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
You guys who believe the fake media don't know what Trump actually said because they edit his quotes. I watched his whole speech online. He said, "Got a bigger problem than I do," but they conveniently omit that part.
I think the story is trump calling someone fat because he thought they interrupted his rally. So presidential.

Old 08-16-2019, 06:39 PM

21,431 posts, read 7,382,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
He shouldn't have said anything. Period. He is devoid of class.
Exactly. Open mouth-insert foot.

Classic Trump.

Old 08-16-2019, 10:45 PM

72,819 posts, read 62,174,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by donsabi View Post
The most ironic thing about this incident is that Trump is a big fatass himself. Have you seen Comrade Trump on the golf course? He has such a bloated gut that if he fell down he would roll away. Keep eating those fatty hamburgers mr president.

That's your Trump; a childlike mind who likes to insult people in the hopes that people of his caliber will rally around him.

I am surprised he hasn't called someone a "poopy head" yet, but give it time.
He's obese, and he knows it. There are plenty of obese Trump supporters, especially in the South. The thing is, his supporters aren't going to care what he said. They just look at it as him throwing out some protesters.

Old 08-18-2019, 08:21 AM

11,196 posts, read 8,232,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
What really happened. Not Filtered by the corrupt MSM. The guy was a protester.

The 10,000+ in there all agreed too.

Trump really knows how to trigger the leftists. This topic is yet an example of it.

https://twitter.com/tictoc/status/1162154502318743552

The YUGE crowd loved it.
Quote:
Why do you say that? Because the MSM told you so? The actual video shows just the opposite.
Quote:
So you believe the media instead of your own eyes. The video, not filtered through the MSM, speaks for itself.

They already had you convinced that nobody was there. lol.
Quote:
FACTS. You guys are parroting the MSM. I showed the actual video of what happened. I see you choose to take that Blue Pill.

https://twitter.com/tictoc/status/1162154502318743552
Quote:
Why should I admit something that isn't true. I know you guys are absolutely furious that more than 15,000 people came to this event while Biden couldn't even get 30 with free pizza. Time to get over it.

Did you watch the video?

This, below, is why Trump and his most vocal supporters have no credibility. Look how many times the same person made the same, unfounded claim. They even tried to gaslight and make others feel like they were crazy for not seeing the lie the same way. Then, when they finally realize that they were duped, there is no admission, no apology, just a change in tactic to move on to the next gas-lighting insult.

I rest my case. You were wrong, you know you were wrong, and you're still sticking to your guns. Sad day for America.

Quote:
So it was an honest mistake.

That's got to break the faces of a lot of Democrats here.

Old 08-18-2019, 02:30 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,492,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post
This, below, is why Trump and his most vocal supporters have no credibility. Look how many times the same person made the same, unfounded claim. They even tried to gaslight and make others feel like they were crazy for not seeing the lie the same way. Then, when they finally realize that they were duped, there is no admission, no apology, just a change in tactic to move on to the next gas-lighting insult.

I rest my case. You were wrong, you know you were wrong, and you're still sticking to your guns. Sad day for America.
Yep, desperation is so pathetic.

Old 08-18-2019, 02:36 PM

6,326 posts, read 6,550,149 times
Another proof that Trump has abusive relationships with its base.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies