U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-17-2019, 07:17 AM

10,021 posts, read 5,586,190 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zach_33 View Post
That's right - gotta stand firm on convictions. Yielding to the tide of changing opinion, or bending when new facts become available - those are the hallmarks of weakness. People should always ask themselves, "What would John Wayne do?" Of course, Duke wasn't a big fan of Russia so he might be considered a Rino these days.

Standing up and saying "I can do better" is not going back on one's convictions. I would have more faith in any person who did both.
Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 12:41 PM

11,782 posts, read 2,915,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Joe Walsh?

Great song!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p29jRMHP3G0

Old Yesterday, 12:44 PM

21,330 posts, read 10,291,200 times
Joe was a tea party nutjob that couldn't get reelected. He's in IL.

I'd like to see the DNC and loony liberals apologize for Trump being elected.

Old Yesterday, 12:44 PM

1,676 posts, read 368,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post

People are jumping ship faster these days trying to get away from Trump’s sinking ship.
I don't think a large number of Republicans are to be held responsible. I think those 50% or more voters who stayed home on election day who refused to vote for one reason or another (apathy, thought their vote wouldn't count, didn't like either candidate). Know a lot of Repubs who refused to vote for and still aren't pro-Trump. I don't blame them whatsoever.

Old Yesterday, 12:52 PM

11,782 posts, read 2,915,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBMorgan View Post
I think those 50% or more voters who stayed home on election day who refused to vote for one reason or another (apathy, thought their vote wouldn't count, didn't like either candidate).
Most of them will be voting for Trump now. Rush was talking today about how Trump has more donations from WA than the top six Demwit candidates combined and we are more than a year away from the election. The tide is turning! Trump supporters are coming out of the shadows now that Antifa is losing power.

The Demwit field is so weak the rest will just stay home again.

Old Yesterday, 12:57 PM

873 posts, read 507,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Most of them will be voting for Trump now. Rush was talking today about how Trump has more donations from WA than the top six Demwit candidates combined and we are more than a year away from the election. The tide is turning! Trump supporters are coming out of the shadows now that Antifa is losing power.

The Demwit field is so weak the rest will just stay home again.
Man if Rush Limbaugh said it just write it off.. Heck don't even have an election in 2020.. Its in the bag for trump now

Old Yesterday, 01:12 PM
Status: "white culture is like living with radiation -IS" (set 17 days ago)

939 posts, read 170,427 times
What has trump done that is so horrible that you would feel the need to apologize? I'm honestly baffled by the sick self-flagellation that has infected every day people.

Old Yesterday, 01:48 PM

5,497 posts, read 1,126,804 times
You leftists are so funny! You are joking aren't you? Surely you all aren't as ignorant as you appear?

Old Yesterday, 01:56 PM

22 posts, read 2,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Strange that things like him making ugly comments about people from other countries, or his life long disdain for, and sexual abuse of, women, or his inability to have any conversation without attacking other people, does not bother you.

If I were a thinking, successful woman, I would be highly insulted by the things he says and the things he does to women. I am always surprised when some woman says she can accept that and actually vote for such a person. But, I guess that is why I am not a Psychiatrist.
I understand your thinking, but what about all of the women that voted for Bill Clinton? Sounds like a double standard to me.

Old Yesterday, 02:00 PM

34,085 posts, read 42,525,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by USC1986 View Post
I understand your thinking, but what about all of the women that voted for Bill Clinton? Sounds like a double standard to me.
Not a double standard at all, just SOP. Clinton belongs to the "right" party.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or