U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 09:46 AM

858 posts, read 936,826 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
You mean, fly over country.....congrats, you'll be part of the reason trump will be around for a while longer than 2020...
Yup, you'd think by now Democrats would figure out that it does them no good to insult the fly over country. I've been trying to tell them since the election this is a big reason Trump won. The left has ignored the fly over country for years and continuously insults them by saying they are uneducated, deplorable hillbillies. Yet they continue to insist RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA. Russia didn't put a gun to anybody's head on election day to make them vote for Trump. Russia's FaceBook posts didn't sway even one voter, hell, I'm still trying to find a Russian post on FB so I can at least see what they look like and can't find any.

When Clinton called Trump supporters "Deplorables", she pissed off not only Trump supporters but voters that were still on the fence. Again, I've been telling Democrats what caused Clinton to lose since the election but they aren't smart enough to listen and as a result, they'll lose again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 09:46 AM

19,038 posts, read 9,814,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50n5...&feature=share

Former Republican Rep. Joe Walsh is calling for a primary challenger to take on President Donald Trump in 2020, as he is reckoning with his past controversial comments and apologizing for his role in helping elect an "unfit con man" to the presidency.

People are jumping ship faster these days trying to get away from Trumpís sinking ship.
The Trump haters are the same ones that hated him last time...4 more years

Old Today, 09:52 AM

5,115 posts, read 1,849,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
The smarter former Trump voters have to be waking up and saying "Hey... wait a minute. Donald Trump is not what I thought I was voting for, I may have made a mistake ." I know a couple of people in my circle of friends who were completely bullish on Trump in the beginning ........now, you don't get much out of them, and they look a little sheepish when the conversation swings that direction.

As much as we like to come down on Trump voters, not all of them are pickup truck with a dog in the back, low intelligence people. Some are actually nice people and smart. I think those are the people who will not be ashamed to admit they made a mistake. But his core base, some of whom we see daily on here, will never back down, and if he loses, they will be the most vocal and conspiracy believing people on the planet.
The whacko fringe Trump Cultists that post on C-D, Reddit, 4-chan and 8-chan and the ones that attend his rallies are not the average Trump voter. I live among them and I can assure you that what you read here from a few dozen extremists and rabble-rousers is not the norm. Most are typical Americans that just want to raise their families and enjoy their lives, and they really don't understand or care about the craziness on the fringe.

That's what Trump needs to be worried about, assuming he really wants to get re-elected. Not the ones attending his rallies or posting on social media - but those average people in the heartland that voted for him and are quietly reconsidering their allegiance. The crazier his antics the more he puts that portion of his base at risk.

Last edited by GearHeadDave; Today at 10:08 AM..

Old Today, 09:53 AM

18,462 posts, read 10,256,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
What a loser.
Trump or Walsh?

Or, maybe both...?

Old Today, 09:55 AM

5,667 posts, read 2,088,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
... It must SUCK to be YOU.
Can't refute the content of my post so you go ad hominem?

Trump supporters must be getting frustrated, they are starting to get personal...

Old Today, 09:56 AM

37,694 posts, read 16,330,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50n5...&feature=share

Former Republican Rep. Joe Walsh is calling for a primary challenger to take on President Donald Trump in 2020, as he is reckoning with his past controversial comments and apologizing for his role in helping elect an "unfit con man" to the presidency.

People are jumping ship faster these days trying to get away from Trumpís sinking ship.
"Joe Walsh is calling for a primary challenger to take on President Donald Trump in 2020,"

Is HE going to do t?

"People are jumping ship", only in your dreams.

Old Today, 09:59 AM

9,341 posts, read 4,252,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLR210 View Post
I see you haven't been paying attention. The WalkAway movement was founded by a gay man, BLEXIT was founded by a black woman, LEXIT was started by a Hispanic female. ALL of these movements are supporting Trump and have a huge following. Contrary to what you believe, there are a ton of minorities that do not believe Trump is racist at all. The primary reason democrats use as their "proof" that he is racist is his stance on illegal immigration. Most Americans do not agree with illegal immigration, ESPECIALLY Hispanics and those who migrated here legally.
I've only heard about WalkAway on this site and on Fox News. Even if I don't love everything about the Democratic Party, and I don't, the Republican Party as it is today is far worse.

And Trump along with most of his base are racist against immigrants, legal or illegal. You don't get to tell a legal immigrant to go back where they came from and say you aren't racist.

Old Today, 10:02 AM

30,090 posts, read 15,681,915 times
Let's see here, Trump promised to fight illegal immigration, lower taxes and fight to keep jobs here.

Since being elected, Trump has fought to reduce illegal immigration, lowered taxes and worked to retain US jobs.

I did NOT vote for him, because I didn't believe he would actually try to keep those promises. Now that I see he tries to keep those promises, I will vote for him in 2020.

I can see how butthurt RINOs don't like him.

Old Today, 10:03 AM

5,115 posts, read 1,849,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
Can't refute the content of my post so you go ad hominem?
Trump supporters must be getting frustrated, they are starting to get personal...
Ah yes but in their minds they have "scored a point". You can always tell when they don't have a leg to stand on in a discussion, the attacks get personal and the diversion/dodging/twisting and pretzel logic contortions go into overdrive.

Old Today, 10:04 AM

3,103 posts, read 671,347 times
I'm torn here; I don't agree with him, but I love The Eagles.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or