U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 05:13 PM

22,975 posts, read 17,015,878 times

Advertisements

I've read enough of your posts to convince me that you were never a "hard core Trump supporter". Anyone can say anything on the internet - especially when they are trying to sway people to think a certain way. What better way than to pretend one was from the "same side" as those one is attempting to sway.

Nope. Not buying it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 05:37 PM

14,968 posts, read 9,249,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
I've read enough of your posts to convince me that you were never a "hard core Trump supporter". Anyone can say anything on the internet - especially when they are trying to sway people to think a certain way. What better way than to pretend one was from the "same side" as those one is attempting to sway.

Nope. Not buying it.
So people canít change their minds?

Old Yesterday, 05:55 PM

6,063 posts, read 2,821,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Is the OP a Shareblue Stalwart doing as instructed?

I am more interested in HARD CORE Democrats who are 'woke' and have walked away from their party. Inspiring, emotional stories. Half a million strong and growing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51UGcghHZsk&t=10s
WOW! That video is faker than Trump's hair piece!

Old Yesterday, 06:25 PM

8,376 posts, read 1,955,041 times
The more people wake up and realize Trump is just another big-spending, anti-gun, NYC Democrat, the less support he will have.

Old Yesterday, 06:31 PM

5,106 posts, read 5,110,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeldor View Post
The more people wake up and realize Trump is just another big-spending, anti-gun, NYC Democrat, the less support he will have.
As nutty as Trump is, he's not nutty enough for some.

Old Yesterday, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
As nutty as Trump is, he's not nutty enough for some.
Trump's no nuttier than any other leftist.

Old Yesterday, 06:36 PM

1,921 posts, read 1,969,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Is the OP a Shareblue Stalwart doing as instructed?

I am more interested in HARD CORE Democrats who are 'woke' and have walked away from their party. Inspiring, emotional stories. Half a million strong and growing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51UGcghHZsk&t=10s
Considering Trump's done more for Israel than for the US...

I could see why many "America First " folks are starting to have buyers regret...

Old Yesterday, 07:03 PM

4,884 posts, read 1,286,215 times
I don't like politicians but they are a necessary evil. All of them lie. But if I am going to vote it will be for an R who won't get anything done rather than a D who wants to fundamentally change everything, to include sticking their nasty hand further in my pocket.

Old Yesterday, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwood66 View Post
I don't like politicians but they are a necessary evil. All of them lie. But if I am going to vote it will be for an R who won't get anything done rather than a D who wants to fundamentally change everything, to include sticking their nasty hand further in my pocket.
Politicians are as necessary as a pancreatic tumor. They serve no purpose whatsoever except finding new and worse ways to steal my money and violate my individual sovereignty.

Old Today, 01:46 AM

30,834 posts, read 33,700,401 times
There's nobody else to realistically vote for besides Trump, faults and all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or