U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 08-17-2019, 06:42 AM
 
Location: Proxima Centauri
4,901 posts, read 2,032,395 times
Reputation: 5359

Advertisements

https://nypost.com/2016/10/25/mob-at...cial-tensions/


Three years ago there was a wilding incident where a mob of black teenagers began assaulting whites outside of Temple University in Philadelphia. The timing before the federal election was too perfect.
Does anyone have reason to believe that this began with a payoff to a influential black agitator to swing the Pennsylvania vote?


Pennsylvania went to Trump by 40,000 + votes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-17-2019, 06:53 AM
 
48,887 posts, read 45,866,598 times
Reputation: 15540
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyafd View Post
https://nypost.com/2016/10/25/mob-at...cial-tensions/


Three years ago there was a wilding incident where a mob of black teenagers began assaulting whites outside of Temple University in Philadelphia. The timing before the federal election was too perfect.
Does anyone have reason to believe that this began with a payoff to a influential black agitator to swing the Pennsylvania vote?


Pennsylvania went to Trump by 40,000 + votes.
This stuff have been going on in Philadelphia for years. This has also happened in other cities. I don't think there was any payoff. Just some angry, hateful people who live and die through violence. Philadelphia has had severe racial tensions for decades.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-17-2019, 07:52 AM
 
Location: Proxima Centauri
4,901 posts, read 2,032,395 times
Reputation: 5359
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
This stuff have been going on in Philadelphia for years. This has also happened in other cities. I don't think there was any payoff. Just some angry, hateful people who live and die through violence. Philadelphia has had severe racial tensions for decades.

In these other cities that you mention, did they happen just before the 2016 election?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-17-2019, 08:00 AM
 
48,887 posts, read 45,866,598 times
Reputation: 15540
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyafd View Post
In these other cities that you mention, did they happen just before the 2016 election?
Milwaukee and Charlotte had riots in 2016.

And I have reasons to believe this wasn't a payoff.

https://www.pennlive.com/daily-buzz/...walgreens.html

https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...458664403.html

https://billypenn.com/2017/03/13/fla...ban-terrorism/

This crap has been going on since 2009. Just alot of violent, angry, hateful individuals.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-17-2019, 08:02 AM
 
Location: Whidbey Island, WA
12,333 posts, read 11,402,431 times
Reputation: 6160
Blame "white supremacy".

They do.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-17-2019, 08:03 AM
 
48,887 posts, read 45,866,598 times
Reputation: 15540
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
Blame "white supremacy".

They do.
Let me guess, you are here to vent some resentment.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-17-2019, 08:10 AM
 
48,887 posts, read 45,866,598 times
Reputation: 15540
I think the wrong question is being asked. A better question is this. Where do such young persons get a mentality of violence and wanting to hurt people from? Where is their hate and anger coming from?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-17-2019, 08:15 AM
 
Location: USA
18,742 posts, read 9,171,343 times
Reputation: 14093
We just had a "wilding" incident in Philly were a flash GANG of over 60 Black "youths" and "teens" looted, and committed acts of violence, and property damage in a center city Philly Walgreens. There was no election looming.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-17-2019, 08:20 AM
 
48,887 posts, read 45,866,598 times
Reputation: 15540
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
We just had a "wilding" incident in Philly were a flash GANG of over 60 Black "youths" and "teens" looted, and committed acts of violence, and property damage in a center city Philly Walgreens. There was no election looming.
Pilot I think you should read post #4.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-17-2019, 08:31 AM
 
48,887 posts, read 45,866,598 times
Reputation: 15540
Philadelphia always has some kind of violent behavior going on. Philadelphia has other problems too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top