U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-17-2019, 04:49 PM

657 posts, read 142,851 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
I dont think that most European Jews are particularly happy about immigration into their countries. I think that is strictly an American phenomenon. In Europe, they have mostly been importing people who hate Jews.
Through the years, I've seen quite a few European (particularly in Sweden) Jewish academics and .gov administrators who were on the forefront of shoving the maximum number of immigrants into their countries but, as usual, it's hard to tell what the rank and file desire. The elite, particularly academics in BS subjects, can cook up beautifully arcane and nonsensical substrates for their philosophies.

The great irony of our age (and we all need our daily dose of irony) is that you may well see a coalition in Europe between Jews and the far right due to the invasion from the Middle East and northern Africa.

Man plans and God laughs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2019, 04:56 PM

56,103 posts, read 75,187,345 times
I think moderate voters are reassessing their party affiliation

Old 08-17-2019, 05:11 PM

377 posts, read 137,761 times
[quote=StrawberrySoup;55961154]Through the years, I've seen quite a few European (particularly in Sweden) Jewish academics and .gov administrators who were on the forefront of shoving the maximum number of immigrants into their countries but, as usual, it's hard to tell what the rank and file desire. The elite, particularly academics in BS subjects, can cook up beautifully arcane and nonsensical substrates for their philosophies.
/quote]

I assume you're talking about this interview snippet, which is constantly posted and referenced on alt-right websites:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G45WthPTo24

Hmmm, no wonder Jews are hesitant to join a political party that is so adjacent to Jew bashing conspiracy theories.

Old 08-17-2019, 05:45 PM

16,729 posts, read 16,870,464 times
NEVER.................most Jewish-Americans are of the wild-eyed liberal persuasion.

Old 08-17-2019, 05:46 PM

6,751 posts, read 2,053,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Through out history, there seems to be a high percentage of Jewish people voting for the Democratic Party.

My family is split up by many Republican Jews and some liberal Jewish people.

My direct family members always voted for a Conservative.

Many Jewish people I spoke with in the past were democrats, but now I have seen a change. Some seem to be afraid to admit their change of hearts but even on TV, I have seen Democratic Party members (Jewish) who no longer can stand behind Schumer, Pelosi, and the squad and their hate.

Maybe we have to thank the squad for showing what the Democratic Party is about and I* believe from what I have been hearing lately, that more Jews will vote for Trump. Maybe not all will do so because they agree with everything, but many can no longer stand behind the Democratic Party that is overflowing of Anti-Semitism.
I think there's a basic flaw in your question, if you're equating Schumer/Pelosi and The Squad.

Old 08-17-2019, 06:06 PM

576 posts, read 205,174 times
If you’re going to say that Jews should vote Republican because of Israel, you have no right to complain about “identity politics”.

Old 08-17-2019, 06:11 PM

33,985 posts, read 14,299,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
I think moderate voters are reassessing their party affiliation
I would think that Trump using a country like Israel to attack his opponents will turn off many voters,

Old 08-17-2019, 06:21 PM

7,457 posts, read 4,367,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Reasonable people seem to understand the Squad is no more representative of the Democrat Party than say, Rep Steve King is of the Republican Party.
The Squad is the new face of the Democratic Party. Pelosi is almost 80 years old. The young Turks aren't going to wait their turn and let a 50ish Democrat take over from her. And how old is Chuckie? The Senate may take a little longer, but the Squad is the new face of the party.

Old 08-17-2019, 06:44 PM

657 posts, read 142,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosep View Post

I assume you're talking about this interview snippet, which is constantly posted and referenced on alt-right websites:

Hmmm, no wonder Jews are hesitant to join a political party that is so adjacent to Jew bashing conspiracy theories.
A nice example of a crazy person, but I'm thinking more like NGOs.

Heck, the canonical example (so to speak) would be George Soros.

Honestly, it's a hard thing to research since the vast majority of news on Jewish attitudes in Europe are the 1000's of articles on how they (or a lot of them) want to leave because it's increasingly unsafe. Just google it yourself.

You gotta hand it to the Germans. At the end of the day, they managed to not only take over Europe but to make it Judenfrei in the bargain. You have to admit that they stick to a plan.

Old 08-17-2019, 06:51 PM

16,872 posts, read 4,420,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaskaErik View Post
The Squad is the new face of the Democratic Party. Pelosi is almost 80 years old. The young Turks aren't going to wait their turn and let a 50ish Democrat take over from her. And how old is Chuckie? The Senate may take a little longer, but the Squad is the new face of the party.
And a 73 year old Con Man is the #1 Face of the Republican Party which is otherwise owned by Moscow Mitch (Actually more like Bejing Mitch given his wife- and their billionaire Chinese Family Firm).....and, the rank and file are owned, conned or financed by the Koch Corporation.

What could Jews possibly have against a coalition of those three and the thousands of others who have zero moral compass?

(answer: a lot).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or