U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-18-2019, 10:50 AM

896 posts, read 111,377 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilot1 View Post
i would love to see the two rachels mud wrestle. Figuratively, of course.

:d

lol!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2019, 04:32 PM

33,966 posts, read 14,299,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
The House refused to issue a resolution condemning antisemitism. They were so afraid of offending Muslims (and perhaps the half million followers of Farrkhan) that they refused to condemn Jew-hate! Instead, they watered it down with a weak "bigotry against everyone is bad" resoution, and what did Omar do with that? She issued a press release to her constituents calling it an anti-Islamophic resolution, essentially claiming victory. She didn't even acknowledge that it was her own bigotry that led to the resolution in the first place.

And remember: Omar was called in the csrpet by Jewish leaders in her own district the summer before her election for antisemitic comments. She can't help it. It's in her nature.
You indicated that Pelosi supported her comments, that was an outright lie, lets stick to that before you deflect to other areas. Did you actually read the statement by the house and her apology.

So your point is that the general condemnation of bigotry wasnt enough, there needed to be a separate condemnation just against anti-semetic remarks in addition to their statement about Omar's comments.

Old 08-18-2019, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
What happened to Muslims in our own country? There was no Muslim ban. Most Muslim countries had no restrictions on them - just the one that breed terrorists.

And Israel banned two antisemtitic Congresswoman whose express purpose was to run an anti-Israel propaganda campaign, with the ultimate goal to help destroy Israel entirely. And besides, their itinerary said this was a delegation to Palestine. (Wherever that is.) If they wanted to visit Palestine, they should have gotten a visa from Palestine.
So the ban on those seven countries that are predominantly Muslim had nothing to do with religion, you are alright with that.

Their ban was because of their support of the BDS movement, period.

Old 08-18-2019, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
This is confusing to me. Wouldnít defending both bans be congruent?

Wouldnít it be incongruent if she did what you said, and opposed one ban, and supported the other?
Yes on the surface because they are both bans, just attempting to see if there is the same energy criticizing Trumps immigration policy.

Old 08-18-2019, 04:46 PM

40,856 posts, read 40,457,002 times
Both parties suck majorly. Right now the Dims scare me more than the other set of azzhats. I hope the jews walk away from the Dims.

Old 08-18-2019, 05:16 PM

5,885 posts, read 2,428,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
Can you cite a specific example of Democratic leadership defending Omar or Talieb in antisemitic behavior? Legit question, I may have missed it.
NOPE!! In fact, these 4-identified ones have been only in power about 8 months!! SoFrump decides THEY are the ones representing the entire "Democratic Party"?? LOL..

It's not like they have POWER like DJT has much less power to change law! First Amendment allows "Free of Speech" BUT DJT as CIC declares them enemies of the people and to boot advises his Ally ( Benjy N. of Isreal/under indictment by his own country) to BAN elected officials from entering Israel!! THATS a FIRST and just ONE example of DIVISIVE and OUT out of NORMALCY!!

35% ( Miller Types-Top Frump advisor) + Nationalists ( HATE Groups) will and follow HIS lead.. Mass shooting quoting DJT's own words established that connection!!

As to wether or notAmerican Jewish Community agree's NOT so much! Democrat Party has always supported Israel.. even given Benji's obvious counter ( his visit to Congress) propaganda he spread during BO's Administration enabled by GOP's control of Congress!

US Paid for Israel's IRON DOME that protected incomings~~~ But Nope Zero Thanks by Benji!!
Funded by US, now Israel's Iron Dome maker expects to sell it back
https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/f...s-sell-it-back

snip~~
Quote:
Since 2010, American funding for the system has totalled $5.5bn. In 2018, Congress apportioned an additional $705mn for Israeli air defence, according to Globes
So OP's wondering IF American Jews NOW hate Democratics?????

Old 08-18-2019, 05:30 PM

26,160 posts, read 39,573,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndarn View Post
NOPE!! In fact, these 4-identified ones have been only in power about 8 months!! SoFrump decides THEY are the ones representing the entire "Democratic Party"?? LOL..

It's not like they have POWER like DJT has much less power to change law! First Amendment allows "Free of Speech" BUT DJT as CIC declares them enemies of the people and to boot advises his Ally ( Benjy N. of Isreal/under indictment by his own country) to BAN elected officials from entering Israel!! THATS a FIRST and just ONE example of DIVISIVE and OUT out of NORMALCY!!

35% ( Miller Types-Top Frump advisor) + Nationalists ( HATE Groups) will and follow HIS lead.. Mass shooting quoting DJT's own words established that connection!!

As to wether or notAmerican Jewish Community agree's NOT so much! Democrat Party has always supported Israel.. even given Benji's obvious counter ( his visit to Congress) propaganda he spread during BO's Administration enabled by GOP's control of Congress!

US Paid for Israel's IRON DOME that protected incomings~~~ But Nope Zero Thanks by Benji!!
Funded by US, now Israel's Iron Dome maker expects to sell it back
https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/f...s-sell-it-back

snip~~

So OP's wondering IF American Jews NOW hate Democratics?????
No! I’m not talking about hate...you use the word!

My question was and is, if Jewish people now will walk away from the Democratic Party!

I don’t preach hate and do not ask for people to hate each other. You use these words and can’t even respect your President like we respected Obama, but disagreed with him. I never used a curse word or tried to make his name look what it wasn’t. Clearly liberals have hate in their heart and minds and can’t have an decent discussion...very sad!

Old 08-18-2019, 05:32 PM

30,552 posts, read 16,939,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
No! Iím not talking about hate...you use the word!

My question was and is, if Jewish people now will walk away from the Democratic Party!

I donít preach hate and do not ask for people to hate each other. You use these words and canít even respect your President like we respected Obama, but disagreed with him. I never used a curse word or tried to make his name look what it wasnít. Clearly liberals have hate in their heart and minds and canít have an decent discussion...very sad!
The answer to your emotion-based question is, no. They will not.

Old 08-18-2019, 08:20 PM

21,645 posts, read 10,416,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
You indicated that Pelosi supported her comments, that was an outright lie, lets stick to that before you deflect to other areas. Did you actually read the statement by the house and her apology.

So your point is that the general condemnation of bigotry wasnt enough, there needed to be a separate condemnation just against anti-semetic remarks in addition to their statement about Omar's comments.
Pelosi defended her after she was attacked for her comments. Are you taking issue with the word supported?

Old 08-18-2019, 08:54 PM

4,047 posts, read 814,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
I would love to see the two Rachels mud wrestle. Figuratively, of course.

Enjoy your dreams!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or