U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 08-18-2019, 09:51 PM
 
4,050 posts, read 815,700 times
Reputation: 2870

Advertisements

Amazing....a thread on whether the antisemitism in the Democrat Party will drive away Jews, and liberals are back to defending illegal aliens.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-18-2019, 09:51 PM
 
7,802 posts, read 2,780,377 times
Reputation: 3078
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
I said that 1/3 of women in the illegal caravans were sexually assaulted. Sorry that I don't go along with the liberal spin that the illegal aliens are all such wonderful people. They are NOT.

And you are kidding yourself if you think you're inclusive. The liberals of today exclude everyone who doesn't toe the liberal line, 100%, with remarks about "we don't want your kind."

Moderates are listening to the intolerance and hate coming from Democrats, and "your kind" is driving them away. I shudder to think if the meltdown "your kind" will have on Election Night.
Illegal aliens are not good people and Jews are. At least in your opinion. Own who you are!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-18-2019, 09:56 PM
 
4,050 posts, read 815,700 times
Reputation: 2870
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
Illegal aliens are not good people and Jews are. At least in your opinion. Own who you are!
Wow. boy do you like to put words in people's mouths.

I can guarantee you that 1/3 of Jews are not sexually assaulting women, and yet these illegals in the caravans are. Why are you defending them, and insisting we import more and more.

You are showing the liberal mindsets with each post: disdain for Jews and a defense of illegal immigrants
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-18-2019, 09:59 PM
 
7,802 posts, read 2,780,377 times
Reputation: 3078
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Wow. boy do you like to put words in people's mouths.

I can guarantee you that 1/3 of Jews are not sexually assaulting women, and yet these illegals in the caravans are. Why are you defending them, and insisting we import more and more.

You are showing the liberal mindsets with each post: disdain for Jews and a defense of illegal immigrants
There you go. Claiming 1/3 of latinos are rapists. Where the F do you get that?

Seriously post links,
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-18-2019, 10:01 PM
 
13,690 posts, read 4,128,116 times
Reputation: 4064
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
It is relevant when folks like to imply that the illegals are bringing in more crime.

They aren't really.

They bring some - -nominal amt........

And those violent offenders aren't the ones that folks are concerned about.

It's the ones who have been working in food processing plants, etc. for years and have raised families here.
It is the ones who are trying to flee chaos and violence in their home country.

One way to keep those brown people out -- let's imply they bring in all kinds of crime.......nasty people those brown illegals.
I believe illegals bring in more crime and disfunction for sure. But they are all illegal regardless of crime. Just because they are brown doesn't make them special.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-18-2019, 10:03 PM
 
24,175 posts, read 12,674,351 times
Reputation: 7756
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
I believe illegals bring in more crime and disfunction for sure. But they are all illegal regardless of crime. Just because they are brown doesn't make them special.
But your feelings aren't facts.

They aren't based on facts.

Those 700 workers weren't arrested for being violent criminals and bringing disfunction.

They weren't.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-18-2019, 10:03 PM
 
4,050 posts, read 815,700 times
Reputation: 2870
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
There you go. Claiming 1/3 of latinos are rapists. Where the F do you get that?

Seriously post links,
Again with putting words in people's mouths. I said that 1/3 of women in the illegal caravans have been sexually assaulted. That is an alarming rate, and instead of condemning these scumbag men (are you a man, by chance), you attack me. It's such a predictable defense by liberals when they can't refute a point....straight out of Alinsky.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-18-2019, 10:04 PM
 
Location: Wasilla, AK
7,457 posts, read 4,367,149 times
Reputation: 16456
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
And a 73 year old Con Man is the #1 Face of the Republican Party which is otherwise owned by Moscow Mitch (Actually more like Bejing Mitch given his wife- and their billionaire Chinese Family Firm).....and, the rank and file are owned, conned or financed by the Koch Corporation.

What could Jews possibly have against a coalition of those three and the thousands of others who have zero moral compass?

(answer: a lot).
Ok, I'm not a Republican and this thread is about Jews leaving the Democratic Party. The Democratic Party has become increasingly hostile toward Israel and Jews over the years and well before the existence of the Squad. The Squad has just been patently blatant about it to the point that no normal person can fail to not see it. Donald Trump will be out of office in 2021 or 2025. The Squad will be the face of the Democratic Party long after President Trump has returned to private life. Because the Squad is the future of the Democratic Party as our country becomes increasingly polarized. Jews will find the Democratic Party increasingly hostile and many will leave. And that doesn't mean they'll become Republicans. They can just become independent and withhold their money from the party that detests them and increasingly makes no bones about it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-18-2019, 10:11 PM
 
13,690 posts, read 4,128,116 times
Reputation: 4064
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
But your feelings aren't facts.

They aren't based on facts.

Those 700 workers weren't arrested for being violent criminals and bringing disfunction.

They weren't.
That's a strawman argument. Regardless of all their other shortcomings they were illegal aliens working here illegally.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-18-2019, 10:35 PM
 
Location: NE Mississippi
14,081 posts, read 8,822,370 times
Reputation: 20492
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
That's a strawman argument. Regardless of all their other shortcomings they were illegal aliens working here illegally.
And each of them had given a false Social Security number.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top