U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-19-2019, 10:09 AM

2,019 posts, read 510,820 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
You are comparing apples and oranges. A few crazy, violent anti-Semitic white nationalist individuals are a problem for the "white nationalist" movement to the degree it exists. It's not a problem for the Republican party. Divestment, sanctions, anti-Semitic Congressmembers etc is a problem for the Democrat party, and also Islam.
And yet you have a white nationalist as the leader of the Republican party in the White House right now.

Donald Trump’s long history of racism, from the 1970s to 2019

https://www.vox.com/2016/7/25/122708...racism-history
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2019, 10:12 AM

40,860 posts, read 40,457,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli34 View Post
And yet you have a white nationalist as the leader of the Republican party in the White House right now.

Donald Trumpís long history of racism, from the 1970s to 2019

Jeez, come on here. As big as a douche Trump is he's not a white nationalist.

Old 08-19-2019, 10:12 AM

13,700 posts, read 4,128,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Do you realize that what you just said is imbibed with antisemitism? Most Jews are business owners? Hardly! They love them their cheap, illegal labor? Yup....those Jews sure like to hire cheap, I guess.

I'm Jewish - and appalled by what I see going on in the D Party today. The reason that Jews are (mostly) Democrat is that they like to defend whomever they see as the "underdog" - and these days those are Muslims/Palestinians, illegal aliens, and blacks - because they think the root of all evil is inequality. (That's also why you will see them diminish the traits that lead to success - such as discipline, motivation, intelligence, the willingness to make sacrifices, etc.)

And it doesn't matter if these "underdogs" are even somewhat at fault in any way; Dems will rally to their cause. That's also why you see them shrug off (or even defend) anti-Semites like Omar and Tlaib. They recognize that Jews, as a whole, have succeeded above the average, and thus they need no defense.
That's the problem with picking who is the underdog and who is the favorite and cultural Marxism. Logically Jews would have to side against themselves and Asians. I wished they'd see that "inequality" between groups isn't necessarily something due to what one group does to another, but the natural state of different groups.

Old 08-19-2019, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Jeez, come on here. As big as a douche Trump is he's not a white nationalist.
White nationalists sure love him though....hmm, I wonder why.

Donald Trump’s long history of racism, from the 1970s to 2019

Old 08-19-2019, 10:15 AM

11,364 posts, read 10,377,799 times
Quote:
I love it when you guys say stuff like this. You are digging your own graves. AGAIN! LOL

When you say this irrational, TDS type of stuff, you help make all of Trump’s conspiracy theories about him, plausible. Deep state, the press, etc.

Your biggest problem is that you allow the far left to convince you that their crazy thoughts are true. They say these things over and over again, until regular people like you, are comfortable saying it too. It ends up making you ALL look nuts.

Old 08-19-2019, 10:19 AM

21,534 posts, read 12,155,726 times
All the Jews in my family hate Trump and what he's done to the Republican party. Even if they leaned Republican before, they are done now and are planning on voting for whoever the Democratic nominee is in 2020. Now granted, most of them were going to do that anyway, but Trump and his repulsive hate mongering has pushed everyone over to that side.

Old 08-19-2019, 10:22 AM

67,261 posts, read 30,873,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
Pro-Israel? Maybe. Pro-Jew? No way; Trump is as anti-Semitic as they come. That's why White Nationalists love him..
His daughter and grandchildren are Jewish. I don't see him exhibiting any hate towards them.

Old 08-19-2019, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
I love it when you guys say stuff like this. You are digging your own graves. AGAIN! LOL

When you say this irrational, TDS type of stuff, you help make all of Trump’s conspiracy theories about him, plausible. Deep state, the press, etc.

Your biggest problem is that you allow the far left to convince you that their crazy thoughts are true. They say these things over and over again, until regular people like you, are comfortable saying it too. It ends up making you ALL look nuts.
Maybe he should stop sending mixed signals to the public which keeps giving white nationalists in this country so much hope and optimism for their movement. If he strongly came out against them not only in his teleprompter speeches but also on his twitter and his personal thoughts, he wouldn't be dealing with this image problem among the general public.

Old 08-19-2019, 10:24 AM

13,700 posts, read 4,128,116 times
Quote:

Donald Trumpís long history of racism, from the 1970s to 2019

Trump is not a white nationalist. Beside "white nationalist" does not have to mean anti-Semitic let alone violent, that's a liberal cariacture.

Old 08-19-2019, 10:25 AM

11,364 posts, read 10,377,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
All the Jews in my family hate Trump and what he's done to the Republican party. Even if they leaned Republican before, they are done now and are planning on voting for whoever the Democratic nominee is in 2020. Now granted, most of them were going to do that anyway, but Trump and his repulsive hate mongering has pushed everyone over to that side.
All the Jews in my family that voted for him last time, are voting for him again.

All the ones who didnít vote for him last time, are not voting for him again (Or at least that is what they say in public.).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or