U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-19-2019, 11:06 PM

8,046 posts, read 12,486,390 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Yes, I think so. I've known several people - moderate Democrats - who will not vote for the Democrat candidate (after a lifetime of voting Democrat). Liberals have really waged war on Jews who support Israel to any degree or dare criticize the statements of a Muslim, and have called them all sorts of wicked names. (Even Nazis.) One liberal even told me that my mother must regret that she didn't abort her "Hitler child" (nice, huh?) because I criticized the BDS movement. How backward is THAT?!

The most telling was the incident with Omar, in which she accused Jews of buying off Congress with their "Benjamins." Pelosi and the Ds were so afraid of offending people by issuing a resolution condemning antisemitism that they had to water it down to the point that Omar said it was a resolution condemning Islamophobia! That's how much the Democrats had to hide their condemnation of Jew-hate. And if any Jew, like yours truly, criticized Omar, she was promptly called anti-Muslim. It's gotten so bad that they practically demand you side with the Muslims against Jews, even with the Muslim puts forth anti-Semitic tropes.
The issue is that even if many Jews in these blue states vote Red there are still many Democrat votes in NY, NJ and California from the illegal immigrants, the black racists and from white liberals and yuppies.

More importantly, though, is that I hope the Jewish power brokers in the media and Hollywood finally loosen up on the pro-liberal propaganda and reporting and perhaps start instructing their subordinates in the media to perhaps report more favorably on President Trump and other Republicans and less favorably on Democrats, including AOC and Pocahontas who are anti-Israel. Most of the media is Jewish owned and these Jewish owners have the power to instruct their journalists and reports to show less of an anti-Republican and anti-Trump bias.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2019, 11:16 PM

56 posts, read 10,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
White nationalists are anti-corporations and love SJW eco-warriors. Didn't you read the El Paso shooter's manifesto?
White nationalist James Field loves SJWs so much that he used his car to mow them down in Charlottesville, killing Heather Heyer and sending a number of people to the hospital.

Old 08-20-2019, 03:53 AM

19,695 posts, read 17,722,715 times
Except that protest was forced on the people when the Virginia Government got involved and okayed it after the locals didn't want to allow it. And none other than George Soros helped pay people to show up as actors to get involved and try to incite violence. Remember those idiotic tiki torches they showed up with? And don't forget it was a CNN journalist that organized the event in the first place. Why isn't he in prison?

Old 08-20-2019, 04:43 AM

67,261 posts, read 30,873,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melpomene View Post
White nationalist James Field loves SJWs so much that he used his car to mow them down in Charlottesville, killing Heather Heyer and sending a number of people to the hospital.
After he was chased down 4th street by sociopath Dwayne Dixon (antifa UNC professor, who then bragged about doing so on facebook) toting his AR-15. Sounds like Fields was fleeing an armed maniac, to me. Another lefty idiot hitting his car from behind with a flagpole didn't help, either. Likely sounded like a gunshot to him.

The antifa sociopaths were throwing cans filled with cement at any car with out-of-state license plates (and, yes, there's video of it). They nearly caused a 3 car accident at a different intersection as the cars' drivers fled the attackers. The idiot antifa didn't realize that most of the out-of-state cars were in town to drop students off at U VA for the fall. Stupid is as stupid does.

Old 08-20-2019, 04:53 AM

445 posts, read 61,394 times
Quote:
After he was chased down 4th street by sociopath Dwayne Dixon (antifa UNC professor, who then bragged about doing so on facebook) toting his AR-15. Sounds like Fields was fleeing an armed maniac, to me. Another lefty idiot hitting his car from behind with a flagpole didn't help, either. Likely sounded like a gunshot to him.

The antifa sociopaths were throwing cans filled with cement at any car with out-of-state license plates (and, yes, there's video of it). They nearly caused a 3 car accident at a different intersection as the cars' drivers fled the attackers. The idiot antifa didn't realize that most of the out-of-state cars were in town to drop students off at U VA for the fall. Stupid is as stupid does.
I think it's fairly obvious that he was cornered by Antifa punks, p*ssed that they were banging on his car, and had a moment lapse of judgement and decided to drive into the crowd. Honestly, he was railroaded. His sentence is far too harsh given the circumstances.

But the real guilty party is the mayor of Charlottesville who told the police to lay down so both sides could fight in the streets. He is really responsible for Heather Heyer.

Old 08-20-2019, 06:08 AM

67,261 posts, read 30,873,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenPineTree View Post
I think it's fairly obvious that he was cornered by Antifa punks, p*ssed that they were banging on his car, and had a moment lapse of judgement and decided to drive into the crowd. Honestly, he was railroaded. His sentence is far too harsh given the circumstances.

But the real guilty party is the mayor of Charlottesville who told the police to lay down so both sides could fight in the streets. He is really responsible for Heather Heyer.
Yes, Fields was railroaded, by both a town and a Charlottesville jury that was never told the actual facts of what happened. Again, I don't believe he got pissed and retaliated. I think he just reacted normally to being chased down 4th street by an antifa lunatic with an AR-15 and then hit from behind by another antifa sociopath with a flagpole (which would indeed sound like a gunshot hit his car). You should see the video of the cars that antifa sociopaths attacked in a different area of Charlottesville that day. They, too, fled (sped away) to escape the attack and nearly caused a 3 car accident at a different intersection. Thank goodness there were no pedestrians present at that intersection.

I'll see if I can find the video...

Here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8V0C3N778cQ

Look at that sociopathic mob attacking any car with out-of-state license plates. Like I said, most were dropping students off (or were out-of-state students returning to town) for the fall at U VA.

Old 08-20-2019, 01:24 PM

9,540 posts, read 17,617,880 times
Quote:
Yes, Fields was railroaded, by both a town and a Charlottesville jury that was never told the actual facts of what happened. Again, I don't believe he got pissed and retaliated. I think he just reacted normally to being chased down 4th street by an antifa lunatic with an AR-15 and then hit from behind by another antifa sociopath with a flagpole (which would indeed sound like a gunshot hit his car). You should see the video of the cars that antifa sociopaths attacked in a different area of Charlottesville that day. They, too, fled (sped away) to escape the attack and nearly caused a 3 car accident at a different intersection. Thank goodness there were no pedestrians present at that intersection.

I'll see if I can find the video...

Here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8V0C3N778cQ

Look at that sociopathic mob attacking any car with out-of-state license plates. Like I said, most were dropping students off (or were out-of-state students returning to town) for the fall at U VA.
How do you know they're Antifa? How do you know they're chasing out of town cars, and why would they do that? Why was the video originally obtained at 640x330 resolution, when no modern recording devices produce video in that format? Who is Phy Borgison, and why don't they get the original footage from him? Frankly I'm calling BS.

Old 08-20-2019, 01:47 PM

4,241 posts, read 6,485,165 times
Comrade Trump likes to bash Hispanics. Now we have the OP following Trump's lead by bashing muslims.

No matter what faith a person may be they are free to follow that faith in America, that is, unless it is a republic America.

Old 08-20-2019, 02:01 PM

16,872 posts, read 4,420,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by donsabi View Post
Comrade Trump likes to bash Hispanics. Now we have the OP following Trump's lead by bashing muslims.

No matter what faith a person may be they are free to follow that faith in America, that is, unless it is a republic America.
Republicans don't want any more muslims...except rich ones that buy US Arms and finance fundie Islam all over the world. Those are precious muslims and Trump welcomes them.

Old 08-20-2019, 02:03 PM

16,872 posts, read 4,420,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenPineTree View Post
I think it's fairly obvious that he was cornered by Antifa punks, p*ssed that they were banging on his car, and had a moment lapse of judgement .
Ah, those momentary lapses of judgement...that everyone has....and if we did, there would likely be thousands dead each week from more mass shooters, driving cars into people and bashing them over the head.

No wonder Dear Leader just hit a new high in the spread (12 points) between his approvals and disapproval. Keep doing what you are doing since you are proving to those still on the fence what it is all about..."good people" with "momentary lapses"....."anyone could have done that".....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or