U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 08-17-2019, 08:13 AM
 
19,276 posts, read 9,837,344 times
Reputation: 5403

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
That's a pretty deplorable statement.
By deplorable, you mean true.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-17-2019, 08:13 AM
 
Location: Florida
22,842 posts, read 9,740,784 times
Reputation: 18742
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Huh? You quote opinion pieces from VOX and CNN? Very persuasive.
And you respond with an ad hominem attack as you usually do. Why not contribute to the topic?

Maybe you could address the imbalance of Jewish Republicans elected to Congress compared to Jewish Dems? Why is AIPAC opposing Trump and Netanyahu?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-17-2019, 08:16 AM
 
5,181 posts, read 1,944,914 times
Reputation: 4913
Steve King and Donald Trump are the face and soul of the Republican Party. Evil, racist, and bigoted to the core.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-17-2019, 08:18 AM
 
Location: NE Mississippi
14,071 posts, read 8,818,601 times
Reputation: 20488
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post
Steve King and Donald Trump are the face and soul of the Republican Party. Evil, racist, and bigoted to the core.
Orange Man Bad.
MAGA
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-17-2019, 08:21 AM
 
Location: Places you dream of
20,648 posts, read 12,370,270 times
Reputation: 8958
There are 2/3 cats in congress who may not favor the financial support of Israel for different purposes - one Palestine another mrT cutting off everybodyís elseís money. Letís be equal. I do think there are some that maybe anti-Semitic but every Dem I know is all inclusive. The right wing segment who is racist does not include any other non white or partial white. We all know Latinos are mostly white . And those have always hated Jews. The economy be the only reason, and if it goes south, think you will lose that support. Then there is the misguided, who think that mrT loves them too. Iím pro Israel in prayer - and love all people - but I do not like the present PR
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-17-2019, 08:21 AM
 
4,047 posts, read 814,683 times
Reputation: 2870
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
And you respond with an ad hominem attack as you usually do. Why not contribute to the topic?

Maybe you could address the imbalance of Jewish Republicans elected to Congress compared to Jewish Dems?
People have explained that to you over and over and over. Jews traditionally have voted for Democrats because....it's what they do. It's pattern. It's habit. And as long as the Democrats weren't walking all over them, tolerating antisemitism and downright DEFENDING anti-Semites in their ranks, it could have continued. But the Ds have made it very clear that they do not consider antisemitism anything of concern, and in fact are enabling it by taking up the defense of anti-Semitic Muslims like Omar and Tlaib.

It will take time, but you'll start to see Jews (the moderates) pull away from the Party, and elect more Republican representatives. And they certainly will not continue to vote for a D president in the numbers we've seen previously.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-17-2019, 08:23 AM
 
2,511 posts, read 685,139 times
Reputation: 1572
The DEMS due to Trump Derangement Syndrome have committed the ultimate sin for them, which is letting people see who they REALLY are.....and hopefully the Jews have taken note. The DEM party is largely godless and antisemitic and it's plain for all to see......but with the media and DEM presidents it has been somewhat hidden for years......but not now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-17-2019, 08:24 AM
 
4,047 posts, read 814,683 times
Reputation: 2870
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post
Steve King and Donald Trump are the face and soul of the Republican Party. Evil, racist, and bigoted to the core.
How can you say that when the Democrat Party refused to censure Omar for her anti-Semitic comments about Jewish money influence (and in fact defended her), and was afraid to issue a resolution against antisemitism?


People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-17-2019, 08:26 AM
 
4,047 posts, read 814,683 times
Reputation: 2870
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
There are 2/3 cats in congress who may not favor the financial support of Israel for different purposes - one Palestine another mrT cutting off everybodyís elseís money. Letís be equal. I do think there are some that maybe anti-Semitic but every Dem I know is all inclusive. The right wing segment who is racist does not include any other non white or partial white. We all know Latinos are mostly white . And those have always hated Jews. The economy be the only reason, and if it goes south, think you will lose that support. Then there is the misguided, who think that mrT loves them too. Iím pro Israel in prayer - and love all people - but I do not like the present PR
They're inclusive as long as you agree with their positions, which means you must side with anti-Semitic Congresswomen. As soon as you express a differing view, they shut you down with the worst of insults.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-17-2019, 08:27 AM
 
4,047 posts, read 814,683 times
Reputation: 2870
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vf6cruiser View Post
The DEMS due to Trump Derangement Syndrome have committed the ultimate sin for them, which is letting people see who they REALLY are.....and hopefully the Jews have taken note. The DEM party is largely godless and antisemitic and it's plain for all to see......but with the media and DEM presidents it has been somewhat hidden for years......but not now.
I've known that for years. But, as you say, Trump has pulled back the curtain for those who refused to see it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top