U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-20-2019, 04:21 PM

377 posts, read 137,761 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
No it is also the "opinion" of a Jewish American historian. Try again.

I'm talking about your opinion that Jews who vote for liberal causes are disloyal to this country.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2019, 04:24 PM

8,043 posts, read 12,486,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
First of all, I've never stated my religion in this forum so perhaps you have me mixed up with someone else.

Look, I criticize Omar, but she is not representative of the Democrat party like you try to make her out to be. There's a big difference between what you call a weak response to a person who seems to have made an antisemitic slur and actually supporting the slur which is what you originally claimed.

I'm certainly not attacking people for pointing out the antisemitism of two Democrat reps because I agree they are! My criticism of you is for extending your criticism to every member of the Democrat party and especially it's leadership. That is a foul and disgusting spin and I'm damn sick of it. You've got a ton of antisemites, not to mention racists and pedophiles in your camp, so perhaps you should deal with them before you talk.

And, consider this. "American Jews tend to favor Democrat candidates, with 71% of Jewish voters choosing Democrat candidates and only 25% choosing Republicans since 1968". Source: https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...tial-elections

So when you attack Democrats as a whole as you do, you're attacking 71% of Jews in America. If anyone else demeaned most Jews, you'd call them an antisemite. So maybe you ought to listen to yourself and tone down the rhetoric.

Yeah, well don't hold your breath. Real Jews value Tsedaka and the concept of caring for those in need, which is the antithesis of the Republican party, the party of hypocrites. Most of you probably look at all those central Americans locked in those detention centers and secretly wish for the poison gas to start flowing. It will be a dark day in hell when most Jews become Republicans.
The thing is most Jews are conservative when it comes to Israel while Jews living abroad outside Israel tend to be liberal. In Israel, Jews are in their native land and its THEIR country, so they care about protecting their borders. Israel hardly allows any non-Jewish refugees and Israel has a very successful wall around all its borders. Israel also stops and fricks Islamic looking people in an effort to combat terrorism. Yet American Jews see themselves as outsiders and sympathize with other outsiders, even illegal Mexicans.

Yet Jews living in the US for the MOST part are liberal and refuse supporting Trump's wall and want to welcome illegal aliens (even Muslims who hate them). I support Israel very strongly but I hope that the Jews living in America can understand that we have the right to our own nation and our borders the way they support that for their own country. Chuck Schumer himself supports Israel's walls and Israel's restrictive immigration policy, yet he doesn't think we should build a wall on the Mexican border and wants us to welcome illegal aliens en masse.

Old 08-20-2019, 04:25 PM

13,673 posts, read 4,128,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosep View Post
I'm talking about your opinion that Jews who vote for liberal causes are disloyal to this country.
Not just Jews but everyone who votes for leftist causes is disloyal to America. I'm anti-leftist.

Old 08-20-2019, 04:34 PM

9,540 posts, read 17,617,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
There are plenty of citizen journalists documenting what the lamestream media won't. Tell us why you think the video is fake.
Okay.... you asked for it....

Because it's a shaky little video that shows a small segment of some sort of riot. You don't see how the action began, and you don't see how it ended and thus you can draw no conclusions. You don't even know when and where this was taken. All we have is some anonymous person's claim that it's what caused that white supremacist to plow into a crowd of people and kill some one. And yet NOT ONE SINGLE LEGIT NEWS SOURCE HAS THIS INFORMATION, NOR DID THE GUY'S LAWYER.

The captions added to the video say it was originally 640x433 and enhanced. Why? Cell phones and other cameras record minimally at 1920x768. If this is such an important smoking gun that gonna vindicate the driver of the car, why isn't it posted at the full resolution? Answer: because this is just some passed-around anonymous video depicting absolutely nothing that can be proven one way or another. Because if it were, THEY WOULD HAVE THE ORIGINAL FILE. Sorry to shout, but I can't believe I have to state the obvious.

Good god, man. You would have to be a complete fool to believe garbage like this.

Old 08-20-2019, 04:42 PM

22,849 posts, read 9,744,879 times
Quote:
How so? Either they are largely the power brokers in the leftist media and leftist Hollywood or they are not. The media and Hollywood spews whatever viewpoint and propaganda the owners want them to.
You are repeating stereotyped antisemitic propaganda. There is no secret Jewish media cabal--that is neo-nazi and white supremacy propaganda that fits with their antisemitic views of the world.

Power brokers in Hollywood? Tom Hanks - Jewish? Jody Foster - Jewish? Brad Pitt - Jewish? Martin Scorcese - Jewish? Spike Lee - Jewish? Will Smith - Jewish? Colbert, Kimmel, Oliver, Fallon - Jewish? Quentin Tarantino - Jewish? Robert Redford - Jewish? Ryan Murphy - Jewish? George Clooney - Jewish? David Kelly - Jewish? Oprah - Jewish? And dozens more powerful people are not Jewish.

You seem to be living in the 50s when studio heads ran Hollywood. Doesn't work that way any more. And tv? Sorry but no.

And no--the media does not spew whatever the 'power-broker Jews' want them to. That is an incredibly naive belief. What is your background in media--are you speaking from experience? Could you give some specific examples?

Old 08-20-2019, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
You are repeating stereotyped antisemitic propaganda. There is no secret Jewish media cabal--that is neo-nazi and white supremacy propaganda that fits with their antisemitic views of the world.

Power brokers in Hollywood? Tom Hanks - Jewish? Jody Foster - Jewish? Brad Pitt - Jewish? Martin Scorcese - Jewish? Spike Lee - Jewish? Will Smith - Jewish? Colbert, Kimmel, Oliver, Fallon - Jewish? Quentin Tarantino - Jewish? Robert Redford - Jewish? Ryan Murphy - Jewish? George Clooney - Jewish? David Kelly - Jewish? Oprah - Jewish? And dozens more powerful people are not Jewish.

You seem to be living in the 50s when studio heads ran Hollywood. Doesn't work that way any more. And tv? Sorry but no.

And no--the media does not spew whatever the 'power-broker Jews' want them to. That is an incredibly naive belief. What is your background in media--are you speaking from experience? Could you give some specific examples?
I'm not talking about the liberal actors and producers. I'm talking about the CEOs and those running the networks and movie studios.

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-...n19-story.html

Old 08-20-2019, 04:57 PM

The irony in this thread is absolutely stunning. There are bigoted and obvious antiSemites accusing liberals of being anti-American and Jews of being 'disloyal' (to whom, we don't know), while repeating every ignorant piece of propaganda and antisemitic stereotype they can dredge up from the wealth of BS out there.

And the hilarious part is that those who are claiming Jews are walking away from Democrats, are insulting the very people they are claiming are walking away from the other side. An excellent example of pretzel logic, and antiSemitic pretzel logic at that.

Old 08-20-2019, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
The irony in this thread is absolutely stunning. There are bigoted and obvious antiSemites accusing liberals of being anti-American and Jews of being 'disloyal' (to whom, we don't know), while repeating every ignorant piece of propaganda and antisemitic stereotype they can dredge up from the wealth of BS out there.

And the hilarious part is that those who are claiming Jews are walking away from Democrats, are insulting the very people they are claiming are walking away from the other side. An excellent example of pretzel logic, and antiSemitic pretzel logic at that.
How so, all I did was get my information from Jewish sources?

Old 08-20-2019, 05:00 PM

Quote:
I'm not talking about the liberal actors and producers. I'm talking about the CEOs and those running the networks and movie studios.

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-...n19-story.html
Oh, sorry. You said 'power brokers.' I thought you actually meant power brokers.

Your article is 12 years old. Times have changed.

Old 08-20-2019, 05:01 PM

Quote:
How so, all I did was get my information from Jewish sources?
Oh, I missed them--didn't read 16 pages of posts. Did you post the Jewish sources? I'll go back and look.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or