U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-24-2019, 11:30 AM

16,497 posts, read 6,508,071 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
A lot of people posted/tweeted about the Jihadis' vehicle attacks that killed several people. Does that mean they're all complicit?
Whoever he boasted to is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2019, 11:47 AM

5,186 posts, read 1,946,391 times
This is one of the many reasons he will never get a lot of support:

Old 08-24-2019, 04:23 PM

47,518 posts, read 37,525,638 times
The Dems are bathing in anti-Semitism every day now. There's no reason for any Jew to sit back and take this.

Old 08-24-2019, 05:34 PM

9,540 posts, read 17,617,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by case44 View Post
The Dems are bathing in anti-Semitism every day now. There's no reason for any Jew to sit back and take this.
And they won't. They will be going to the polls in record numbers and voting Trump out.

Old 08-24-2019, 05:47 PM

16,872 posts, read 4,420,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by case44 View Post
I think we can summarize the thread now. Jews and others of liberal thought...the actual SUBJECT of the thread, are saying that more Jews then ever will vote against Republicans.

Far Right characters like those who started this and many other threads..who think somehow they are planting the idea (not knowing that those on the left and jews think for themselves)....they think Jews will #walkaway.

I can't say what election day will bring. But I have a 90% certainty that Jews, Blacks and Hispanics will not #walkaway.

The biggest question of all is whether they will make it to the polls in big numbers.

Old 08-24-2019, 06:34 PM

16,497 posts, read 6,508,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post
This is one of the many reasons he will never get a lot of support:

I look at what he's done. He says an awful lot. What he's done for our people is pure gold.

Old 08-24-2019, 06:39 PM

449 posts, read 195,650 times
What have the Democrats done for the Jewish people? Did I hear nothing? I don't know why any Jewish person would want to support the Democrats.

Old 08-24-2019, 06:47 PM

4,050 posts, read 815,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
I think we can summarize the thread now. Jews and others of liberal thought...the actual SUBJECT of the thread, are saying that more Jews then ever will vote against Republicans.

Far Right characters like those who started this and many other threads..who think somehow they are planting the idea (not knowing that those on the left and jews think for themselves)....they think Jews will #walkaway.

I can't say what election day will bring. But I have a 90% certainty that Jews, Blacks and Hispanics will not #walkaway.

The biggest question of all is whether they will make it to the polls in big numbers.
Huh???? You act as if all the Jews are saying they will not walk away, and "far-right" characters are trying to plant the seed.

We've had Jews on this thread say they will continue to vote Repubilcan, or vote Republican for the first time. Why are you ignoring THOSE Jews? (Another poster said he didn't consider them "real Jews", but believe me.....the Orthodox Jews at shul today are definitely Jews. And they are not voting for the party throwing Israel to the wolves.

P.S. Did you hear that the Palestinian Authority is handing out candies to celebrate the murder of the 17-year-old Jewish girl this Shabbos? Nice.

Old 08-24-2019, 06:54 PM

12,184 posts, read 16,950,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Town View Post
What have the Democrats done for the Jewish people? Did I hear nothing? I don't know why any Jewish person would want to support the Democrats.
Because we want a plan for healthcare access up to and including universal healthcare.
Because we want to protect the environment and combat global warming.
Because we value public education.
Because we are concerned about the USA's standing on the global diplomatic stage.
Because we want autonomy over our own bodies.
Because we are also women, gay, trans, poor, elderly, disabled, and/or sick or have friends and family who fit into those categories.

Sort of like why people of all faiths support the Democrats.

Why on earth wouldn't we support the Democrats simply because we're Jewish?

Old 08-24-2019, 07:06 PM

8,046 posts, read 12,486,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post
Because we want a plan for healthcare access up to and including universal healthcare.
Because we want to protect the environment and combat global warming.
Because we value public education.
Because we are concerned about the USA's standing on the global diplomatic stage.
Because we want autonomy over our own bodies.
Because we are also women, gay, trans, poor, elderly, disabled, and/or sick or have friends and family who fit into those categories.

Sort of like why people of all faiths support the Democrats.

Why on earth wouldn't we support the Democrats simply because we're Jewish?
Most Jews are middle class or above? Do you realize that Obamacare and socialized medicine hurts people like you? Most Jews will be worse off with universal healthcare. You will see your premiums rise while you coverage decreases, just to have all this redistributed to others. This would be Obamacare on steroids.

Aren't there still working class Jews in industries like coal mining, manufacturing, natural gas drilling, etc? Are their concerns not valid? Global warming is not proven IMHO btw and not worth sacrificing American jobs for.

So why do you support unfair trade agreements that put other countries over us if you are a patriotic and loyal American? So you think our "global standing" is worth sacrificing US jobs and redistributing our money to the Third World?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or