U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-26-2019, 06:29 AM

377 posts, read 137,456 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Jew View Post
There are numerous incidents like this happening by non trump supporters

Https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sOIpYndMGJ4

Interesting that so many of the comments on this video reference right wing Anti-Semitic canards. For example, many blame the Jews themselves for these attacks because they support immigration and minority rights.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2019, 06:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
And another thing.....the Dems are furious with the statement that they are disloyal to the Jewish people if they vote for the party that puts antisemties on critical House committees dealing with Israel.

What do these Dems think we conservative Jews have been dealing with for the past three years? i've been called a "bad Jew," told "real Jews don't vote for Republicans," a "Hitler-child who supports Nazi Israel," and all sorts of venomous things. And why? Because I'm not voting for the Democrat.

Now the shoe is on the other foot.

P.S. it is especially disgusting when a non-observant Jew calls an observant Jew a "bad Jew." They do that because they know that a Jew who keeps kosher, goes to services on Shabbat, takes Torah classes, etc., feels very strongly about Judaism - and it's a LOW BLOW.

No offense, but personal anecdotes mean squat on the internets.

Old 08-26-2019, 06:34 AM

3,204 posts, read 2,053,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
I agree with Rachel. To appease Muslims, the Democrat party, and many Democrats have become anti Jewish, and anti Israel. Many SECULAR Jews whom are rabidly Progressive, much more than they are "Jewish", are overly critical of Jews and Israel.
I think you got it backwards they embraced muslims, in order to throw jews under the bus. The Democrat party has actively thrown jews under the bus for decades.

Old 08-26-2019, 06:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosep View Post
Interesting that so many of the comments on this video reference right wing Anti-Semitic canards. For example, many blame the Jews themselves for these attacks because they support immigration and minority rights.
There have been numerous such attacks in nyc and they are all coming from the Democrat base.
I rather have evil words than evil actions

Old 08-26-2019, 06:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Jew View Post
There have been numerous such attacks in nyc and they are all coming from the Democrat base.
I rather have evil words than evil actions

And how do you know they are being targeted because they are Jewish?

Old 08-26-2019, 06:53 AM

Quote:
People just randomly walk over to people they don't know and punch them. Especially identifiable jews.

Would you ask about this also?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XnyPw94k5gQ

Old 08-26-2019, 06:59 AM

4,047 posts, read 814,683 times
Quote:
This above is an example of "soft antisemitism" permeating the Democrat party. They take an obviously antisemitic act, and deny it is antisemitic. The underlying message is tolerance of antisemitism, because Jews....eh....

Old 08-26-2019, 07:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
This above is an example of "soft antisemitism" permeating the Democrat party. They take an obviously antisemitic act, and deny it is antisemitic. The underlying message is tolerance of antisemitism, because Jews....eh....

And this is called a deflection from my question.

BTW, are you as horrified by the comments section as I am?

Old 08-26-2019, 07:11 AM

Rachel, just so we're clear, is the following statement Anti-Semitic:

Palestinians should have their own country in the Levant

Old 08-26-2019, 07:37 AM

11,362 posts, read 10,377,799 times
Quote:
Rachel, just so we're clear, is the following statement Anti-Semitic:

Palestinians should have their own country in the Levant
I think the vast majority of Jews believe that. Then this whole thing could be put to rest.

This is not the problem. The problem is that the Palestinians don't believe that Jews should have their own country in the Levant. They don't want their own state, unless it includes all the stuff that the Israelis built in Israel. Itís not really about land.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or