U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 08-26-2019, 10:32 AM
 
Location: 500 miles from home
30,969 posts, read 17,143,673 times
Reputation: 23244

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Jew View Post
Giving money to a church is more in line with the Torah than supporting lgbt and abortion on demand
Abortions are legal in Israel. So.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
You should have led with the bolded.

To be clear, your entire post is based on opinion and what you claim to be conversations with your own family members and "Jewish people you spoke with."

Do you have any links to credible news outlets that show where the Democratic Party is "overflowing of "Anti-Semitism?"

By the way, it was a republican, Trump-Supporting White Nationalists in Charlottesville a few years ago that were chanting "Jews will not replace us." Got anything to say about that?
Yes, do note that they NEVER, EVER address that whilst constantly accusing the Democratic party of being anti-semitic.

That's how the propaganda goes.

Never mind that Richard Spencer gave his sig heil to Trump; along with David Duke waxing romantically how they FINALLY have someone in the WH to support their White Nationalist views.

The propaganda posters MUST sweep all that under the carpet in order to continue demonizing Democrats
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-26-2019, 10:35 AM
 
Location: Silicon Valley, CA
10,469 posts, read 6,879,018 times
Reputation: 6667
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Jew View Post
Giving money to a church is more in line with the Torah than supporting lgbt and abortion on demand
Gay people have openly served in the IDF for decades. And abortion is legal in Israel as well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-26-2019, 10:35 AM
 
722 posts, read 213,509 times
Reputation: 216
For what it’s worth it’s believed a large reason Scott and DeSantis pulled off the win in Florida was due to some of the negative info that came out regarding Jews and Gillum. The bottom line is Trump and his staff should try as hard as possible during the campaign process to talk about Israel and try to expose Warren on it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-26-2019, 10:41 AM
 
39,517 posts, read 15,652,959 times
Reputation: 25825
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
Getting far off subject. It's important to focus.

American Jews will not be voting in Bulk for Trump. Period. In fact, my prediction is that he will lose Jewish % votes as opposed to gain them.

We know an authoritarian when we see one. We know a demigod when we see one.
Jewish people I know are horrified by Trump and the direction he's taking the country.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-26-2019, 10:45 AM
 
17,469 posts, read 4,617,333 times
Reputation: 12025
Quote:
Originally Posted by BELMO45 View Post
For what it’s worth it’s believed a large reason Scott and DeSantis pulled off the win in Florida was due to some of the negative info that came out regarding Jews and Gillum. The bottom line is Trump and his staff should try as hard as possible during the campaign process to talk about Israel and try to expose Warren on it.
I'd say they lost. Sure, they are in office, but when incumbency and MONEY is figured in, to win by a tiny portion of 1% is not a win at all.

If Rick Scott hadn't suppressed the vote (the felon thing is just one example), they both would have lost....

I do realize they both won. But we make a mistake to not note the VAST percentage that incumbency adds to the mix. In theory both should have won by a lot more if only due to the fact that the GOP has controlled the election process in FL for a LONG time. If you saw Katherine Harris's mansion in Sarasota you'd get some idea of the power of the GOP State.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-26-2019, 10:46 AM
 
949 posts, read 221,951 times
Reputation: 1553
Never would Jews ditch those that pamper them. Just like other groups that vote democrat.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-26-2019, 11:11 AM
 
397 posts, read 145,593 times
Reputation: 576
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Valley View Post
Never would Jews ditch those that pamper them. Just like other groups that vote democrat.

So your saying Jews are on the Democrat Plantation? LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-26-2019, 11:17 AM
 
Location: Camberville
12,236 posts, read 17,039,419 times
Reputation: 20350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Valley View Post
Never would Jews ditch those that pamper them. Just like other groups that vote democrat.

How?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-26-2019, 11:24 AM
 
3,209 posts, read 2,067,136 times
Reputation: 384
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverkris View Post
Gay people have openly served in the IDF for decades. And abortion is legal in Israel as well.
So, that could be why god allows terrorists attacks, taking away his complete seyta dishmaya.


Anyone who supports homosexuality in Israel is causing people to be murdered, remember the pasuk in achary mos, tells us the land will spit us out if we allow sexual abominations, which is highlighted by homosexuality which is an abomination among all other abominations.


Israel is also a country that many times allows murdering terrorists to go free, that doesn't make this moral either.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-26-2019, 11:50 AM
 
13,685 posts, read 4,218,728 times
Reputation: 4093
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Jew View Post
So, that could be why god allows terrorists attacks, taking away his complete seyta dishmaya.


Anyone who supports homosexuality in Israel is causing people to be murdered, remember the pasuk in achary mos, tells us the land will spit us out if we allow sexual abominations, which is highlighted by homosexuality which is an abomination among all other abominations.


Israel is also a country that many times allows murdering terrorists to go free, that doesn't make this moral either.
I don't know much about Judaism, but these concepts are very similar to the Protestantism I know and I agree with it.

I have carnal/secular reasons and explanations to believe it besides or in addition to any spiritual/religious ones. I'm nominally Protestant, and don't like to admit it but sort of agnostic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top