U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 08-27-2019, 10:45 AM
 
13,697 posts, read 4,128,116 times
Reputation: 4065

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Oh my!

Yes, that is an example of the "soft antisemitism" among leftists. Jews who criticize antisemitic comments by a Muslim are promptly put in their place. It's almost like Jews aren't permitted to be offended (or at least say so) if a Muslim is the offender.
I believe it's more leftism's anti-whitism at the root. When a white person (even Jewish) rightfully criticizes the conduct of a non-white person of royal color which includes muslims for some reason, the conditioned and officially approved response is to yell "racism!".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-27-2019, 10:55 AM
 
13,697 posts, read 4,128,116 times
Reputation: 4065
Quote:
Originally Posted by Y-M-O View Post
I wonder what's worse, the anti-minority right or the anti-white left?
That's obvious, the anti-white left, marxist traitors to our country enemies of the people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-27-2019, 10:59 AM
 
13,697 posts, read 4,128,116 times
Reputation: 4065
Quote:
Originally Posted by Y-M-O View Post
Someone is pretty bias. The correct answer was both sides are the problem. Also, you sound quite fascist, borderline Hitler.
There's that leftist conditioned response again I just mentioned.

No, sir. Diversity and leftism is the problem. Conservatives and whites are not the problem.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-27-2019, 11:26 AM
 
13,697 posts, read 4,128,116 times
Reputation: 4065
Quote:
Originally Posted by Y-M-O View Post
I'm libertarian thank you very much. Continue to show the world your hate against people who come from a diverse backgrounds like me. Both of my parents were not born in the US, and none of us vote for Dems. Most of us will not vote for the "God and Savior" Trump.
Libertarians tend to hate the people who come from non-diverse backgrounds and conservatives too. You invoked "Hitler" so it's clear what you stand for.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-27-2019, 11:29 AM
 
377 posts, read 137,761 times
Reputation: 480
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
I hope you're not referring to the land that was formerly Jordan as "occupied." That land was won by when Jordan (and other Arab countries) tried to destroy Israel.

But I thought you said earlier that you are in favor of a two state solution? How do you rectify that position with feeling that all of the West Bank should rightfully belong to Israel? So would Israel be in the right if it just annexed all of the West Bank and what should become of the Palestinians there if they did?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-27-2019, 11:37 AM
 
13,697 posts, read 4,128,116 times
Reputation: 4065
Quote:
Originally Posted by Y-M-O View Post
Most of my members of my local Libertarian Party are white. We hate racist people like you because nowadays we think Conservatives are nutter butters. Great word play with the Hitler comment above, sounds like someone follows a lot of Breitbart.
All I see is hate and labeling here, no different than the left. Your comments are not making libertarians and diversity look good. And there's any wonder why some people dislike the non-conservatives and diversity.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-27-2019, 11:54 AM
 
16,872 posts, read 4,420,594 times
Reputation: 11748
White Nationalists have tried to pick up the "libertarian" label just like gun nuts and others have......

I guess when we have a "libertarian" outlook, this is all OK because - like the restaurant owner that serves bad food, the market will eventually sort it out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-27-2019, 11:57 AM
 
3,704 posts, read 2,251,929 times
Reputation: 1785
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
One should not discuss politics or religion or Trump in the workplace. No good can come of it.

In fact, one should probably not discus these things anywhere.
My coworkers discuss politics all the time, and share their (more progressive) views all the time and it's fine for them it seems...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-27-2019, 11:58 AM
 
13,697 posts, read 4,128,116 times
Reputation: 4065
Quote:
Originally Posted by Y-M-O View Post
Nah, the difference is one is a racist bigot (you) and one is just pointing it out (me). Diversity is good, because food choices are better from different cultures. No offence, but non-diversity food cooking is bland as hell. No flavor.
Your labels and insults only serve to show where you really stand.

You're wrong about food to begin with and seem to think you have to open borders to have different recipes lol.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-27-2019, 11:59 AM
 
3,704 posts, read 2,251,929 times
Reputation: 1785
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
I believe it's more leftism's anti-whitism at the root. When a white person (even Jewish) rightfully criticizes the conduct of a non-white person of royal color which includes muslims for some reason, the conditioned and officially approved response is to yell "racism!".
Yes. This.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top