Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-20-2019, 07:20 PM

16,759 posts, read 8,214,152 times

Advertisements

Too many of Trump's base want to attack Synagogues. Everyone can see it.

Old 08-20-2019, 08:03 PM

13,212 posts, read 21,829,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
Would you please provide references for president trump's anti-semitic tropes or comments?
Your Google broken?

“And I know why you’re not going to support me. You’re not going to support me because I don’t want your money. Isn’t it crazy?” “You want to control your own politician.”
Source: https://www.timesofisrael.com/trump-...e-stereotypes/

"“I’m a negotiator, like you folks. Is there anyone who doesn’t renegotiate deals in this room? Perhaps more than any room I’ve spoken to.”

He Tweeted this blatantly antisemitic graphic: https://img.huffingtonpost.com/asset..._720_noupscale

But of course the big reason he's a bigot is because he courts other bigots. Link: https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/.pre...fans-1.7487601

Old 08-20-2019, 09:03 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,873,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
Actually true. They know that the GOP and Christian Right will always support them. It's the democrats that need convincing. That's why Jews will always support the Democrat party, they need to make sure the democrat party needs their support.

Look how AIPAC courts the democrat party... AIPAC spends a ton buying democrat party loyalty.
Kind of like keep your Republican friends close and your enemy Democrats closer?

Old 08-21-2019, 12:00 AM

152 posts, read 61,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
After he was chased down 4th street by sociopath Dwayne Dixon (antifa UNC professor, who then bragged about doing so on facebook) toting his AR-15. Sounds like Fields was fleeing an armed maniac, to me. Another lefty idiot hitting his car from behind with a flagpole didn't help, either. Likely sounded like a gunshot to him.

The antifa sociopaths were throwing cans filled with cement at any car with out-of-state license plates (and, yes, there's video of it). They nearly caused a 3 car accident at a different intersection as the cars' drivers fled the attackers. The idiot antifa didn't realize that most of the out-of-state cars were in town to drop students off at U VA for the fall. Stupid is as stupid does.

Why would James Fields flee when you just stated that white nationalists love the leftist crowd?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
The irony in this thread is absolutely stunning. There are bigoted and obvious antiSemites accusing liberals of being anti-American and Jews of being 'disloyal' (to whom, we don't know), while repeating every ignorant piece of propaganda and antisemitic stereotype they can dredge up from the wealth of BS out there.

And the hilarious part is that those who are claiming Jews are walking away from Democrats, are insulting the very people they are claiming are walking away from the other side. An excellent example of pretzel logic, and antiSemitic pretzel logic at that.
I'm going to hazard a guess that it's not the Democrats who are the ones vigorously defending the white nationalist Hitler-loving James Fields on a thread encouraging Jews to walk away from the Democratic Party.

Old 08-21-2019, 02:03 AM

1,893 posts, read 1,010,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Reasonable people seem to understand the Squad is no more representative of the Democrat Party than say, Rep Steve King is of the Republican Party.
The President and his bully pulpit has elevated the freshman congress-women to the top of the the DEM party. But he's be noticeably quiet about King.

As for the Jew-Americans changing their political affiliations ---I'd hope like any American they'd do what's best their country (USA) and not have a higher allegiance to another country across the pond.

I'd also hope they'd remember which party sat back and condone the white supremacists who chanted "Jews won't replace us"during a rally where Trump said "both sides to blame"...

Old 08-21-2019, 02:33 AM

34,231 posts, read 18,579,444 times
The Media has largely made the Jihad Squad the face of the Democrat Party, and listening to ALL the Democrat Presidential candidates indicate that they reflect mainstream Democrat Party views. This is purposeful as the Media is just an extension of the DNC, or at least the vast majority of the Media, Tech, Social Media that molds public opinion through propaganda.

Old 08-21-2019, 04:03 AM

53 posts, read 40,706 times
This thread looks hilarious after Trump's recent comments about American Jewish people:

"I think any Jewish people that vote for a Democrat -- it shows either a total lack of knowledge or great disloyalty."
- Pres. Trump

The dual loyalty trope is old anti-Semitic remark and if Trump means loyalty to him then that's just crazy.

Based on the Twitter outrage of Jewish politicians, political commentators, and everyday people. Jewish people see through the BS of Trump and the GOP, especially after Trump's weak willed "very fine people on both sides" condemnation of the neo-Nazi/white supremacist in Charlottesville chanting "Jews will not replace us". Notice how when it comes to condemning white supremacy/white nationalism Trump loses all conviction and it's almost as if he's doing it begrudgingly. But boy, when it comes to attacking "The Squad", CNN anchors, and just about anyone else he feels slighted by, he has all the fire and vitriol.

Old 08-21-2019, 05:05 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,503,704 times
People!!! Are you kidding me?

You leftists are so blinded by hate for Trump that you misinterpreted him - again - either intentionally or not. He was not saying that Jews who vote for Democrats are being disloyal to Israel....or to America.....or to HIM.

He was saying that Jews who vote for Democrats, who are opening defending or excusing or denying the antisemites currently in Congress (specifically the two who just partnered with the horribly anti-Semitic MIFTA) are being disloyal to the Jewish people, as a whole.

Now before you liberal Jews scream bloody murder, remember what Jewish Democrats have been accusing Jewish Republicans of: I myself have been called a "bad Jew" for voting Republican, a "Hitler child," and (just a couple of days ago) not a "real Jew." The hate emanating from liberal Jews toward conservative Jews has been, well....deplorable.

Now the shoe is on the other foot, and you liberal Jews are being accused of being disloyal to the Jewish population by enabling the anti-Semites in Congress.

Old 08-21-2019, 05:27 AM

16,759 posts, read 8,214,152 times
Trump's supporters like to attack Synagogue's. We have all seen it. We all know the truth.

Old 08-21-2019, 05:31 AM

5,067 posts, read 1,666,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
Too many of Trump's base want to attack Synagogues. Everyone can see it.

Quote:
Trump's supporters like to attack Synagogue's. We have all seen it. We all know the truth.

Repeating a lie doesn't make it true no matter how many times you repeat it.

Quote:
The empty barrel in the WH will do it before you know it.

It is clear the empty barrel is somewhere else.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies