U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 07:24 PM

8,103 posts, read 4,247,030 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
The Proud Boys are out and proud White Nationalists and racists. It's hard to believe that you don't know this.
White Nationalists according to whom? The Far Left activist hate organization known as the SPLC perhaps? The Proud Boys have disavowed white nationalism. As you look at their membership, they come in every color, ethnicity and sexual preference. They've routinely kicked racists out of their ranks. But I do get it: "White nationalist" is not something the Left has any intention of actually proving. It's a nice blanket slur to demonize people you don't like. It's one of those weird things that the Left does. They scream, "Racist!! Nazi!! White supremacy!!" and it's innocent until proven guilty from there. Why can't just accept the Proud Boys' own rejection and disavowal of white nationalism and white supremacy and call it a day?

The Proud Boys were started as a joke but sprang up overnight to fill a specific need: Antifa are violent a-holes and nobody was fighting back. So yes, the Proud Boys tend to show up looking for a fight. They tend to get one because Antifa has been throwing the first punch since before the Proud Boys were ever a thing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 07:27 PM

2,819 posts, read 2,401,577 times
Phil Hendrie said it best.

Antifa have never killed anyone.
White Supremacists have.
Cops have (added by me)
Border Patrol has.
ICE has.
Trump is trying to get reporters and members of Congress killed.
So we need Antifa

Old Yesterday, 07:40 PM

1,774 posts, read 435,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKO View Post
If only punching Nazis was legal. The left won't stay silent in this country though.
A bit ironic is the leftists antifas act like what they hate, nazis.

If that could cheer you up, I saw that parody of the song Papparazi titled "Punch a nazi".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AhGYo9TExU

Btw, where's the antifa who had became a meme known as Moldylocks do today? Here a clip to refresh some memories.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDC6NtGEXTM

Old Yesterday, 07:41 PM

477 posts, read 98,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by everwinter View Post
Phil Hendrie said it best.

Antifa have never killed anyone.
White Supremacists have.
Cops have (added by me)
Border Patrol has.
ICE has.
Trump is trying to get reporters and members of Congress killed.
So we need Antifa
Ah, now we're getting somewhere.

I've always felt that Antifa was the street army for the DNC. No need for a direct chain of command from the top capos at The Resistance when a bit of a nudge will do the trick. "Pretty nice downtown you've got here, I'd sure hate to see something happen to it".

Old Yesterday, 07:45 PM

1,774 posts, read 435,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawberrySoup View Post
Ah, now we're getting somewhere.

I've always felt that Antifa was the street army for the DNC. No need for a direct chain of command from the top capos at The Resistance when a bit of a nudge will do the trick. "Pretty nice downtown you've got here, I'd sure hate to see something happen to it".
I won't be surprised if Antifa was financed by some rich white men. That theory from the movie "Rush Hour 2" named "Follow the rich white man" isn't far-fetched as we thought.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gp9QE3prHs

Old Yesterday, 07:59 PM

27,886 posts, read 17,840,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Not surprising- a liberal fascist supporting a violent, totalitarian movement.
Well, they put Hitler in power so...

Old Yesterday, 08:01 PM

3,103 posts, read 958,554 times
ANTIFA is a sad group. Wasted, lost youth. One of the lowest forms of humanity

Old Yesterday, 08:04 PM

5,240 posts, read 3,054,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoOnMyMind View Post
ANTIFA is a sad group. Wasted, lost youth. One of the lowest forms of humanity
I would not say they're not bad, but there were the Nazis.. Until Antifa kills over millions of people, they'll remain the worst..

Old Yesterday, 08:18 PM

3,103 posts, read 958,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicano3000X View Post
I would not say they're not bad, but there were the Nazis.. Until Antifa kills over millions of people, they'll remain the worst..
Exactly why I said ONE of the worst, there clearly has been and are worse groups. MS13 and cartels, White Supremacy groups, street gangs, child abusers etc. That doesn’t excuse ANTIFA from being brainwashed human scum with no purpose.

Old Yesterday, 08:37 PM

33,626 posts, read 14,166,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
White Nationalists according to whom? The Far Left activist hate organization known as the SPLC perhaps? The Proud Boys have disavowed white nationalism. As you look at their membership, they come in every color, ethnicity and sexual preference. They've routinely kicked racists out of their ranks. But I do get it: "White nationalist" is not something the Left has any intention of actually proving. It's a nice blanket slur to demonize people you don't like. It's one of those weird things that the Left does. They scream, "Racist!! Nazi!! White supremacy!!" and it's innocent until proven guilty from there. Why can't just accept the Proud Boys' own rejection and disavowal of white nationalism and white supremacy and call it a day?

The Proud Boys were started as a joke but sprang up overnight to fill a specific need: Antifa are violent a-holes and nobody was fighting back. So yes, the Proud Boys tend to show up looking for a fight. They tend to get one because Antifa has been throwing the first punch since before the Proud Boys were ever a thing.
Why did they choose Portland out of every possible city, I don’t carefor ANTFA but how does this amount to fighting back.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies