U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 08:42 PM

11,057 posts, read 5,130,804 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zach_33 View Post
The Southern Poverty Law Center has labelled the Proud Boys a hate group. The SPLC points out that the Proud Boys claim to reject white nationalism while espousing its central tenets.... sounds a lot like what you people are doing here while you defend the Proud Boys.
I asked for actual proof, not claims from left-wing sources.

And, who is defending the Proud Boys, I haven't seen anyone defending them here in this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicano3000X View Post
I would not say they're not bad, but there were the Nazis.. Until Antifa kills over millions of people, they'll remain the worst..
Dude, that was 75 years ago, whatever Nazis that still exist aren't out in the streets using violence to deny people their constitutional rights like ANTIFA is actively engaged in doing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 08:55 PM

1,103 posts, read 406,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoOnMyMind View Post
ANTIFA is a sad group. Wasted, lost youth. One of the lowest forms of humanity

Notice which group was wearing face masks.

It wasn't the "Proud Boys".

Antifa has to hide behind masks just like bank and stagecoach robbers in the old Westerns.

Old Yesterday, 09:15 PM

5,240 posts, read 3,054,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post

And, who is defending the Proud Boys, I haven't seen anyone defending them here in this thread.

Dude, that was 75 years ago, whatever Nazis that still exist aren't out in the streets using violence to deny people their constitutional rights like ANTIFA is actively engaged in doing.
Antifa are just loose dogs. Nazis have the record for being The worst. Killing millions will do that.

Old Yesterday, 09:27 PM

10,879 posts, read 13,776,010 times
Listen to all you talk radio/Fox News/right wing blog/Alex Jones junkies itching to fight the boogie man antifa. Why do you think these right wing groups have to travel to Portland to pick a fight with them? Because there's probably 2000 of them in the whole country and they are all in maybe 4 cities.

"Why don't you all come down to Pigsville Missabamaxas where I'll show you mu AR15, with you blue haired soy boy. I'll be waiting for you." Keep waiting dudes. Don't do anything constructive with your time or anything, stock up on weapons and make sure you watch lots of antifa videos to get yourselves even more worked up.

It's the same old story with these clowns, paranoia and displaced anger about your lot in life. But hey, at least you ain't no DAMN LIB-UR-ALS.

Old Yesterday, 09:29 PM

23,759 posts, read 12,532,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoOnMyMind View Post
ANTIFA is a sad group. Wasted, lost youth. One of the lowest forms of humanity
But those Proud Boys -- such a fine example of the right.

Old Yesterday, 09:29 PM

6,596 posts, read 7,544,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T0103E View Post
I agree that Antifa isn't a threat to America, but neither are the insignificant number of actual Nazis, which the Proud Boys aren't anyway. Anyone who thinks there's a Nazi problem in the country is out of touch, and anyone who thinks Antifa is taking over is out of touch.

I've followed this closely for the past 5 years or so, and I've personally known at least a couple of these types on both sides.

Most of the Antifa people are young, radical, emotional, and have bought the social justice narrative hook line and sinker, to the point where violence is viewed as righteous if it's against people they deem as part of the problem.

A lot of the Proud Boys or other alt-right types are guys who are sick of the narrative that they're evil for being straight white males, they see these crazy SJW compilations, and they also get worked up and want to troll those people, and some show up hoping to be attacked by a hysterical SJW so they have a chance to knock them out.

So...I think whoever starts the fight is most at fault. It seems to be Antifa most of the time, but I really don't care who it is. The Proud Boys who show up waiting for a fight are just escalating things, and I don't like that either.
Antifa itself is not a threat to America but the fact that 30 to 40 percent of the population has become leftists is a threat to America. Antifa is just a violent wing of this large leftist minority in this nation.

I totally agree with your assessment of the proud boys. They are not racist but they are pro western civilization and they are violently opposed to the leftists and the SJW mentality. They do intend to provoke these people and even relish in the chance to engage them in a violent clash. I do differ from you however in my attitude towards them. To be honest I do t have a problem with their confrontational attitude toward leftists. It is a fact that leftists have become true enemies of America. They are like a cockroach infestation.....they just keep spreading and they are hard to get rid of. These leftists are fixin to destroy this nation and all its freedoms. I have zero sympathy for them, they have earned the wrath of their fellow Americans. We all should challenge leftists ideals wherever they are found. We should reject PC and refuse to acknowledge it. When SJW are offended we should increase the activity that offends them. When they demand more entitlements we should refuse. Never give an inch to a leftist. Never compromise with a leftist. Leftists are simply the enemy plain and simple.

Old Yesterday, 09:30 PM

23,759 posts, read 12,532,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post

If it wasn't you -- someone said -- all that stuff about the Proud Boys is not accurate.

Of course it is.

The Proud Boys have been accused and charged with as much violence as Anti-Fa.

They are both bad.

And folks finding themselves trying to argue who is worse have lost all semblance of humanity.

Old Yesterday, 09:32 PM

11,057 posts, read 5,130,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicano3000X View Post
Antifa are just loose dogs. Nazis have the record for being The worst. Killing millions will do that.
Engaging in violence against innocent people is about as bad as it gets. To engage in violence against innocent people to deny them their constitutional rights, is as bad as it gets.

You should stop minimizing the extreme threat posed by ANTIFA.

Old Yesterday, 09:38 PM

10,879 posts, read 13,776,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielj72 View Post
Antifa itself is not a threat to America but the fact that 30 to 40 percent of the population has become leftists is a threat to America. Antifa is just a violent wing of this large leftist minority in this nation.

I totally agree with your assessment of the proud boys. They are not racist but they are pro western civilization and they are violently opposed to the leftists and the SJW mentality. They do intend to provoke these people and even relish in the chance to engage them in a violent clash. I do differ from you however in my attitude towards them. To be honest I do t have a problem with their confrontational attitude toward leftists. It is a fact that leftists have become true enemies of America. They are like a cockroach infestation.....they just keep spreading and they are hard to get rid of. These leftists are fixin to destroy this nation and all its freedoms. I have zero sympathy for them, they have earned the wrath of their fellow Americans. We all should challenge leftists ideals wherever they are found. We should reject PC and refuse to acknowledge it. When SJW are offended we should increase the activity that offends them. When they demand more entitlements we should refuse. Never give an inch to a leftist. Never compromise with a leftist. Leftists are simply the enemy plain and simple.
Case in point to my previous post.

"wrath", "cockroaches", "simply the enemy".

Get a grip, angry men. Get a grip.

Old Yesterday, 09:42 PM

5,106 posts, read 5,110,098 times
The right has this obsession with antifa for a while, it is like a boogiman for the rightists, they blow those guys so much out of proportion it makes you wonder about rightist' mental health they get so much detached from reality. According to some antifa are almost done weaving national conspiracy net and they about to strike any moment to take all those freedoms away. Many clowns on the right are stockpiling ammunition for a showdown with antifa. Watching Fox and listening talk radio, filling the gap with internet conspirologists will do that for ya.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies