U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 03:44 PM
Status: "Hey I thought this was the train to Margaritaville?" (set 27 days ago)

11,993 posts, read 15,627,347 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
It's over -- you are late to the game.

There were some dancing bananas.......
Well damn. Tell me some far fringed butthole slipped on a peel then?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 04:05 PM

6,590 posts, read 7,541,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawberrySoup View Post
I can't say that I've seen the Proud Boys give a rip about Jews one way or the other, although you can make up any old thing you like I guess.

A related news article.

https://www.newsweek.com/ilhan-omar-...d-boys-1454613
Out of curiosity I visited the proud boys website. They state themselves that there are two qualifications for members, one is to be a man (they have separate female auxiliary) and to love western culture. They also state that membership is open to all races and religions. That does not sound racist. What it is however is pro western civilization and unapologetic for western history. I guess that is why they are labeled white nationalists by the left. They are also very upfront about their in your face defiance of leftists. My biggest issue with what I saw iof them is some vulgarity on T shirts they sell. As far as aggressively confronting the enemy leftists I say thumbs up I saw nothing to support the idea that they are racist...they have black members in pics I saw. I have seen no Nazi flags or other nonsense like that. Of course I spent 5 minutes looking into this so I could be wrong. Now Antfa..... they are racist and communist in their nature....a true terrorist group.

Old Yesterday, 04:13 PM

453 posts, read 94,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielj72 View Post
Out of curiosity I visited the proud boys website. They state themselves that there are two qualifications for members, one is to be a man (they have separate female auxiliary) and to love western culture. They also state that membership is open to all races and religions. That does not sound racist. What it is however is pro western civilization and unapologetic for western history. I guess that is why they are labeled white nationalists by the left. They are also very upfront about their in your face defiance of leftists. My biggest issue with what I saw iof them is some vulgarity on T shirts they sell. As far as aggressively confronting the enemy leftists I say thumbs up I saw nothing to support the idea that they are racist...they have black members in pics I saw. I have seen no Nazi flags or other nonsense like that. Of course I spent 5 minutes looking into this so I could be wrong. Now Antfa..... they are racist and communist in their nature....a true terrorist group.
I seem to remember that one initiation is that you have to get pushed around (or 'beat up') by the members while you name five breakfast cereals.

I think it's mostly a finely honed poking thing designed by Gavin McGinnes to hassle the new, crazy left.

Old Yesterday, 04:29 PM

67,163 posts, read 34,201,846 times
Quote:
Proud Bowys weren't invited either.
You sure? They were hired for security.

Old Yesterday, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threerun View Post
Well damn. Tell me some far fringed butthole slipped on a peel then?

This Portlander slipped up.

Old Yesterday, 04:32 PM

7,468 posts, read 4,327,240 times
This is a Proud Boys organized event. They’re not “security”.

One of the groups pulled out. Hopefully this is all just a big nothingburger.

“In addition to the Proud Boys and Three Percenters, the white nationalist American Guard also said it would have members in Portland.

The Oath Keepers, another far-right militia group, said in a statement they were pulling out of the rally because organizers have not done enough to keep white supremacist groups away.

“It would be best for the patriot/conservative cause if this August 17 rally were simply canceled,” the group’s founder, Stewart Rhodes, wrote”

https://www.columbian.com/news/2019/...unterprotests/

Old Yesterday, 04:35 PM

3 ANTIFA arrested. No Proud Boys or anyone with red, white and blue on, arrested.

Old Yesterday, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by notnamed View Post
This is a Proud Boys organized event. Theyre not security.

One of the groups pulled out. Hopefully this is all just a big nothingburger.

In addition to the Proud Boys and Three Percenters, the white nationalist American Guard also said it would have members in Portland.

The Oath Keepers, another far-right militia group, said in a statement they were pulling out of the rally because organizers have not done enough to keep white supremacist groups away.

It would be best for the patriot/conservative cause if this August 17 rally were simply canceled, the groups founder, Stewart Rhodes, wrote

https://www.columbian.com/news/2019/...unterprotests/

The violence.

Old Yesterday, 04:39 PM

23,740 posts, read 12,527,181 times
Nobody is showing the Unicorns -- the White Flour Power --- come on -- kids -- you miss all the fun.

Old Yesterday, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Nobody is showing the Unicorns -- the White Flour Power --- come on -- kids -- you miss all the fun.

You asked.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies