Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2019, 03:00 PM

45,676 posts, read 23,994,029 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Antifa fascist, were not invited.
Proud Bowys weren't invited either.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2019, 03:04 PM

29,795 posts, read 24,880,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notnamed View Post
The Proud Boys(a member of which from Florida is organizing this) openly call for and engage in violence.

Yes Antifa violence should be condemned too. But don’t pretend that the Proud Boys are Boy Scouts who just act in self defense.

This is like if Antifa went to Huntsville, AL.
Antifa doesn't have the manly parts necessary to enter Huntsville Alabama. And if they did show up, they would misbehave like their do in their own community. You can see many videos of them stealing hats, knocking microphones of conservative reporters to the ground, childish and stupid stuff like that. As a result, they would be dealt with like the garbage they are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Proud Bowys weren't invited either.
It's America, and they are Americans. They have more right to be there than the illegal invaders that the dummycrats harbor and support.

Old 08-17-2019, 03:08 PM

29,795 posts, read 24,880,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Can you provide examples of the Proud Boys going to some groups peaceful event, and initiate the violence?

What about ANTIFA, can you provide examples of people going to peaceful ANTIFA events, and initiating violence against them?

Because I can provide many example of ANTIFA going to peaceful events, and initiating violence.

I have seen tons of videos of Antifa starting the fight, and the proud boys ending it with a decisive ass kicking. Almost all these encounters that I have seen on online videos of the events seem to follow this basic pattern. Of course, leftist will talk about Charlottesville non stop, because it's all they have to work with. That individual was brought to justice, and will have a long time to think about his actions. He was convicted here in the USA, a country whose flag is typically burned and destroyed at Antifa demonstrations. As far as I'm concerned, they are enemies of this nation and it's people, and their actions prove this time and time again.

Old 08-17-2019, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Can you provide examples of the Proud Boys going to some groups peaceful event, and initiate the violence?

What about ANTIFA, can you provide examples of people going to peaceful ANTIFA events, and initiating violence against them?

Because I can provide many example of ANTIFA going to peaceful events, and initiating violence.
There is actual video of Proud boys saying that they are there today to clash with Anti-Fa and provoke them.

You believe what you want.

But your support of the Proud Boys is pathetic.

This is a gang war and not about left vs. right - unless you are so pathetically blindly loyal to a side that you have lost some of your humanity.

Old 08-17-2019, 03:13 PM

All of you fighting for the Proud Boys -- who chant anti-Jew slogans.

Your are hypocrites....you condem an American who will criticize Israel's funding of American politicians in order to get more money from the USA but you support and fight for the rights of the Proud Boys to hurl their anti-Jew sentiments.

Anti-Fa and Proud Boys have turned this into a turf war.

This should not be left vs. right.

It only is because the USA has lost so much of its humanity.

I give up -- Anti-Fa violent protesters are disgusting. Proud Boys are just patriots fighting for their right to be anti-Semitic.....

You win.

Old 08-17-2019, 03:14 PM

24,396 posts, read 26,932,004 times
KKK and Antifa should be labeled as Domestic Terrorist Groups

Old 08-17-2019, 03:21 PM

19,743 posts, read 22,635,943 times
I’m just eating popcorn waiting for both stupid sides to bash each other’s skulls in.

I wouldn’t shed a tear if a MAGA loving ‘Proud Boy’ or some Far left leaning idiot died.

Could. Not. Care. Less.

Old 08-17-2019, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threerun View Post
I’m just eating popcorn waiting for both stupid sides to bash each other’s skulls in.

I wouldn’t shed a tear if a MAGA loving ‘Proud Boy’ or some Far left leaning idiot died.

Could. Not. Care. Less.
It's over -- you are late to the game.

There were some dancing bananas.......

Old 08-17-2019, 03:28 PM

732 posts, read 390,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
All of you fighting for the Proud Boys -- who chant anti-Jew slogans.
I can't say that I've seen the Proud Boys give a rip about Jews one way or the other, although you can make up any old thing you like I guess.

A related news article.

https://www.newsweek.com/ilhan-omar-...d-boys-1454613

Old 08-17-2019, 03:32 PM

732 posts, read 390,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw335xi View Post
KKK and Antifa should be labeled as Domestic Terrorist Groups
Seriously, how many KKK members are there in the US at this point. A couple of hundred?

It's about as tired a trope as blaming the Democrats for founding the thing.

I wonder sometimes if there's a word for an organization that's a Straw Man.

Straw Men?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies