U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old Yesterday, 03:15 PM
 
560 posts, read 161,018 times
Reputation: 611

Advertisements

Don't you just love all of the positive Trump coverage that comes out of the Yahoo Liberal Propaganda Machine?

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/why-t...141438311.html

63% of Non-Citizen Households Access Welfare Programs
Compared to 35% of native households


https://cis.org/Report/63-NonCitizen...lfare-Programs
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old Yesterday, 03:18 PM
 
2,941 posts, read 1,195,307 times
Reputation: 2805
Legal immigrants, that’s what the article is talking about. Not that Trump supporters care to differentiate anymore.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 04:47 PM
 
37,536 posts, read 16,620,120 times
Reputation: 10160
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewjdeg View Post
Legal immigrants, thatís what the article is talking about. Not that Trump supporters care to differentiate anymore.
It's the liberal left that can't seem to differentiate between legal immigrants and illegal aliens by lumping them altogether and calling them all just plain ole "immigrants". Surely you know this?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 04:57 PM
 
3,210 posts, read 925,580 times
Reputation: 1908
they wrote an article about Trump.....then put up a graph that ends before Trump was president?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 05:01 PM
 
Location: Metro Detroit, Michigan
12,736 posts, read 14,110,201 times
Reputation: 13577
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewjdeg View Post
Legal immigrants, that’s what the article is talking about. Not that Trump supporters care to differentiate anymore.

What a load of total complete bias leftist BS. I believe in 100% free speech so the morons in our society can identify themselves by speaking their mind.

Right wingers all always have to explain their views, because leftist so often misrepresent what we believe. We want LEGAL immigrants. Not illegals. If legal immigrants are coming here and ending up on food stamps en mass, than the corporations/employers are not paying enough, or have not invested properly (probably spent all their profits on stock buybacks under Obama instead of their physical businesses). If they won't pay immigrants enough survive in our society, than they have no business demanding more immigrants. Take care of what you have, than you can have more.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 11:48 AM
 
2,941 posts, read 1,195,307 times
Reputation: 2805
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
What a load of total complete bias leftist BS. I believe in 100% free speech so the morons in our society can identify themselves by speaking their mind.

Right wingers all always have to explain their views, because leftist so often misrepresent what we believe. We want LEGAL immigrants. Not illegals. If legal immigrants are coming here and ending up on food stamps en mass, than the corporations/employers are not paying enough, or have not invested properly (probably spent all their profits on stock buybacks under Obama instead of their physical businesses). If they won't pay immigrants enough survive in our society, than they have no business demanding more immigrants. Take care of what you have, than you can have more.
Ilhan Omar is a legal immigrant, but you all chanted "send her back." I don't buy it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 11:59 AM
 
1,447 posts, read 289,505 times
Reputation: 1754
Trump's "new law" isn't new at all. Trump is asking that it be ENFORCED for a change.

If these legal immigrants are on welfare then they are NOT paying into SS/medicare
Working immigrants are not part of this so why the graph about legal immigrant labor ?

That article is all over the place regarding "immigrants" and the writer can't seem to differentiate the nuances.

We cannot keep importing poor people who go into the welfare system.

Why didn't the journalist address the true content...number of legal immigrants on welfare ?

CIS stats:

35% of citizens are on welfare
63% of immigrants are on welfare

https://cis.org/Report/63-NonCitizen...lfare-Programs
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 01:22 PM
 
37,536 posts, read 16,620,120 times
Reputation: 10160
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewjdeg View Post
Ilhan Omar is a legal immigrant, but you all chanted "send her back." I don't buy it.
You all? Exaggerate much? If she doesn't like it here then she is welcome to go back to whatever country that her family originated in.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top