U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-22-2019, 01:12 PM

1,215 posts, read 216,769 times

Advertisements

Hillary’s emails have been in the possession of congressional Republicans for years now. If there was something else there I am sure Nunez would be calling a press conference right now.

The last 3 years have taught me to wait until actions are taken because there is so much noise and nonsense out here. Since I haven’t heard a peep from any congressional Republicans that could make a name for themselves by going after Hillary again, i dont think there is anything to it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2019, 01:15 PM

11,962 posts, read 2,963,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Mueller's report is clear that Russia helped Trump. Trump and his campaign people welcomed the help.

No evidence of any contact with the FBI over this.

Then we have Trump handing classified information to Kislyak and Lavrov in the Oval Office and who knows what he's passing on to Putin in their half dozen conversations of which there is no record, not transcripts. This is a violation of the law.
Psssst... I don't want to embarrass you in public but...
Haven't you noticed the whole Russian Collusion Delusion has fizzled out? If any of that were true, don't you think the Demwits in charge would have had the Trump crew indicted by now?

We informed Deplorables have been warning Loony Left zombies that you are being lied to by DNC controlled media propaganda. They keep getting it wrong but you keep believing their nonsense. It's about time you folks looked in the mirror and said, "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me." Rinse and repeat.

#WalkAway and learn the truth like half a million other Democrats.

Old 08-22-2019, 01:18 PM

11,133 posts, read 5,158,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryl_G View Post
Hillary’s emails have been in the possession of congressional Republicans for years now. If there was something else there I am sure Nunez would be calling a press conference right now.

The last 3 years have taught me to wait until actions are taken because there is so much noise and nonsense out here. Since I haven’t heard a peep from any congressional Republicans that could make a name for themselves by going after Hillary again, i dont think there is anything to it.
Well, we only have the emails that Hillary decided to turn over, the majority of her emails were destroyed, and never turned over.

With that said, I agree, this is over, Hillary got away with it.

Old 08-22-2019, 01:26 PM

35,577 posts, read 19,550,173 times
Talking Riddle me this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by claymoore View Post

Virtually every single one of Hillary Clinton’s emails were sent, potentially secretly, to a cryptically named Gmail address, according to a new Senate report.

So why won't tRump and his bootlicker Barr "lock her up?"

What are those two lard buckets afraid of?

Anyway, this deflection thread is just another Trumpling failure.

Old 08-22-2019, 01:28 PM

9,582 posts, read 4,379,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atltechdude View Post
Hillary lost bro, time to get over this stuff.
Yeah, I am sure if all sorts of federal laws were broken by a Republican who lost an election and even tried to influence it before, during and after, you would be saying the same thing, right?

Worse, our top LE agency took sides and tried to cover up what Hillary did to exonerate her, yet was after Trump for at least 3 or more years.

Remember, regardless of your political ideology/party, if this can happen at the highest levels of government they can destroy any regular citizen with ease. No one but the vicitm and their family/friends will even know about it.

Lastly, it is not as if Hillary has rode off into the sunset and kept her head down like most other losing nominees.
Instead she is spouting off weekly, so she is rightly still on many peoples radar.

`

Old 08-22-2019, 01:34 PM

35,577 posts, read 19,550,173 times
Talking We've been hearing this baloney from Pubs for 25 years now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
Yeah, I am sure if all sorts of federal laws were broken by a Republican who lost an election and even tried to influence it before, during and after, you would be saying the same thing, right?

Worse, our top LE agency took sides and tried to cover up what Hillary did to exonerate her, yet was after Trump for at least 3 or more years.

Remember, regardless of your political ideology/party, if this can happen at the highest levels of government they can destroy any regular citizen with ease. No one but the vicitm and their family/friends will even know about it.

Lastly, it is not as if Hillary has rode off into the sunset and kept her head down like most other losing nominees.
Instead she is spouting off weekly, so she is rightly still on many peoples radar.

`
So, maybe you can explain why tRump and Barr won't "lock her up!"

Just more GOP bs?

Old 08-22-2019, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by animalcrazy View Post
Russia had the ability to reach millions of people through social media.
So, how better to target disinformation and sway the 70,000 votes needed to win the electoral college?
Yep you are 100% correct that facts matter.

So I'm sure you are equally appalled at Google interfering in the 2016 election by manipulating algorithms to sway 10 million votes to Hillary.

Start watching around 6:00 to hear the facts from long time academic liberal Dem who voted for Bill and Hillary .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzF7nBmwPso

Old 08-23-2019, 05:02 AM

37,912 posts, read 16,400,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryl_G View Post

"(Washington, DC)Judicial Watch announced today that a federal court ordered a hearing for Thursday, August 22, 2019, on the Clinton email issue. On December 6, 2018, U.S. District Court Judge Lamberth ordered Obama administration senior State Department officials, lawyers and Clinton aides to be deposed or answer written questions under oath. The court ruled that the Clinton email system was “one of the gravest modern offenses to government transparency.”
"The court ordered discovery into three specific areas: whether Secretary Clinton’s email use of a private email server was intended to stymie FOIA; whether the State Department’s intent to settle this case in late 2014 and early 2015 amounted to bad faith; and whether the State Department has adequately searched for records responsive to Judicial Watch’s request. Judicial Watch deposed nearly a dozen witnesses and will seek addition witnesses and documents from the court, including the deposition of Hillary Clinton and Cheryl Mills, her chief of staff at State and personal lawyer who directed the destruction of 33,000 State Department Clinton emails. Lawyers for Clinton and Mills are expected at the hearing Thursday."

"In initially granting Judicial Watch discovery, Judge Lamberth criticized the State and Justice Department for possible “bad faith” and “chicanery.”

"Judicial Watch’s discovery over the last several months found many more details about the scope of the Clinton email scandal and cover-up:
  • John Hackett, the former director for Information Programs and Services (IPS), which handles records management at the State Department, testified under oath that he had raised concerns that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s staff may have “culled out 30,000” of the secretary’s “personal” emails without following strict National Archives standards. He also revealed that he believed there was interference with the formal FOIA review process related to the classification of Clinton’s Benghazi-related emails.
  • Heather Samuelson, Clinton’s White House liaison at the State Department, and later Clinton’s personal lawyer, admitted under oath that she was granted immunity by the Department of Justice in June 2016.
  • Justin Cooper, former aide to President Bill Clinton and Clinton Foundation employee who registered the domain name of the unsecure clintonemail.com server that Clinton used while serving as Secretary of State, testified he worked with Huma Abedin, Clinton’s deputy chief of staff, to create the non-government email system.
  • In the interrogatory responses of E.W. (Bill) Priestap, assistant director of the FBI Counterintelligence Division, he stated that the agency found Clinton email records in the Obama White House, specifically, the Executive Office of the President.
  • Jacob “Jake” Sullivan, Clinton’s senior advisor and deputy chief of staff when she was secretary of state, testified that both he and Clinton used her unsecure non-government email system to conduct official State Department business.
  • Eric Boswell, former assistant secretary of state for diplomatic security during Clinton’s tenure as secretary of state, testified that Clinton was warned twice against using unsecure BlackBerrys and personal emails to transmit classified material.
The court hearing details are below:

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-...llary-clinton/

As they say, "It ain't over till the fat lady sings!"

Old 08-27-2019, 07:41 AM

477 posts, read 944,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
And ALL this happened under the Obama WATCH and the left NEVER wants to talk about THAT!

Like it or not, those are the facts!
whataboutism

Old 08-27-2019, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seethelight View Post
whataboutism
Black people are allowed to break the law because they are descended from slaves. Got it.

Oh, wait. Obama's ancestors probably rounded up the natives and sold them to traders.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or