U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old Yesterday, 11:30 PM
 
12,884 posts, read 3,996,352 times
Reputation: 3882

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by notnamed View Post
Exactly, equal treatment of others based simply on who they are beyond their control is something no one should make a compromise on, unless they just honestly feel they are better than them.
I think heterosexual and homosexual are not equal and shouldn't be treated equally. That's not just based on religious beliefs. So I reject your argument and make no apologies for it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old Yesterday, 11:40 PM
 
7,527 posts, read 4,338,503 times
Reputation: 9874
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
I think heterosexual and homosexual are not equal and shouldn't be treated equally. That's not just based on religious beliefs. So I reject your argument and make no apologies for it.
Reject it? You just proved it.

You do compromise on that because you do think you’re better than them.

Refreshingly honest.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 11:43 PM
 
12,884 posts, read 3,996,352 times
Reputation: 3882
Quote:
Originally Posted by notnamed View Post
Reject it? You just proved it.

You do compromise on that because you do think you’re better than them.

Refreshingly honest.
I think heterosexuality is better than homosexuality, yes I will admit that is what I said.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 11:49 PM
 
7,527 posts, read 4,338,503 times
Reputation: 9874
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
I think heterosexuality is better than homosexuality, yes I will admit that is what I said.
More than that. People who had no choice whether they were homosexual or heterosexual, you judge yourself better than them through no fault of theirs and no credit of yours.

That’s about as unAmerican a concept as can be. That a birthright grants you privilege. Foundation of the monarchy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 12:03 AM
 
12,884 posts, read 3,996,352 times
Reputation: 3882
Quote:
Originally Posted by notnamed View Post
More than that. People who had no choice whether they were homosexual or heterosexual, you judge yourself better than them through no fault of theirs and no credit of yours.

That’s about as unAmerican a concept as can be. That a birthright grants you privilege. Foundation of the monarchy.
I'm not agreeing to that, although people are born advantaged or not to varying degrees. I'm saying some things should be encouraged and rewarded and some should not. Marriage benefits should be for opposite-sex couples, that's all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 12:07 AM
 
7,527 posts, read 4,338,503 times
Reputation: 9874
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
I'm not agreeing to that, although people are born advantaged or not to varying degrees. I'm saying some things should be encouraged and rewarded and some should not. Marriage benefits should be for opposite-sex couples, that's all.
Right you want to design a better society in your view rather than let freedom ring basically.

“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal”

If you’re out on the very first truth this nation stated, you’re not American.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 12:09 AM
 
5,109 posts, read 2,522,179 times
Reputation: 4659
Quote:
Originally Posted by FKD19124 View Post
You always hear the liberal left complain and whine and accuse the Christianity for being ant homosexual when in fact religions like Islam actually kill homosexuals. Why is that?
Do you remember the first time you heard about men having sex with sheep? What did you think about men afterwards? Men will be men and, if there are no women, sheep will be women?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 12:15 AM
 
5,109 posts, read 2,522,179 times
Reputation: 4659
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
I think heterosexual and homosexual are not equal and shouldn't be treated equally. That's not just based on religious beliefs. So I reject your argument and make no apologies for it.
It's a bit of a fine line, isn't it. Men who simply want to have sex when there is no partner will have sex with a sheep. If there is no sheep, what about a camel, chicken, or monk? Maybe a goat?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 12:47 AM
 
3,708 posts, read 1,600,791 times
Reputation: 2556
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Liberals hate white people and most Christians are white.
And those white christians have a religious obligation to those who own the liberal left.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 12:50 AM
 
5,109 posts, read 2,522,179 times
Reputation: 4659
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanv3 View Post
And those white christians have a religious obligation to those who own the liberal left.
Are either (Christians and Liberals) inclined to have sex with a sheep when there is no woman? What about monks? What do they have sex with when there is no sheep?

*note: christians are whitish
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top