U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 06:04 AM

3,328 posts, read 1,780,798 times

Advertisements

It is no surprise that Bill Maher has found a place among radical white supremacists. He always was a anti muslim hater and a shallow- brained idiot.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 06:31 AM

11,258 posts, read 10,317,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cb2008 View Post
It is no surprise that Bill Maher has found a place among radical white supremacists. He always was a anti muslim hater and a shallow- brained idiot.
Of course. Anyone who deviates from the radical left, even just a little, is a white supremacist. That is a given.

Old Yesterday, 06:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
Of course. Anyone who deviates from the radical left, even just a little, is a white supremacist. That is a given.
He was never a left, leave aside radical. He Pretended to be progressive because it was the cool thing to do to attract audience.

Old Yesterday, 06:43 AM

Quote:
He was never a left, leave aside radical. He Pretended to be progressive because it was the cool thing to do to attract audience.
No, he was never left. To be left, you must be lock-step.

Old Yesterday, 06:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
No, he was never left. To be left, you must be lock-step.
He did not have brains to think left. Or to think.

Old Yesterday, 06:50 AM

Quote:
He did not have brains to think left. Or to think.
Thank you. Your opinions have been helpful.

Old Yesterday, 07:32 AM

22 posts, read 1,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
This is hilarious. The left breeds mad dogs then is surprised when they bite everyone, not just conservatives.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ras...tion-on-israel

Talib wants to boycott fellow dem, Bill Maher.

I guess Talib's hatred of Jews exceeds her zeal for the dem party. Now that the dem party endorses Talib, they are officially becoming the party of anti-semiticism.
The only way Talib can boycott Bill Maher is by canceling or HBO subscription. Easier said than done.

Old Yesterday, 08:08 AM

9,951 posts, read 4,473,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmarkblue View Post
The only way Talib can boycott Bill Maher is by canceling or HBO subscription. Easier said than done.
I canceled my HBO subscription years ago after the Sopranos finished its' run. Nothing was good on there after that. But I think I'll sign up again to get Bill Maher. I like the way he gets both the rightwinger's and the leftwinger's skivvies in a knot.

Old Yesterday, 08:09 AM

22 posts, read 1,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
I canceled my HBO subscription years ago after the Sopranos finished its' run. Nothing was good on there after that. But I think I'll sign up again to get Bill Maher. I like the way he gets both the rightwinger's and the leftwinger's skivvies in a knot.
Yeah he does. Bill Maher has made it clear that he does not like MAGA and he does not like the SJW's.

Old Yesterday, 08:11 AM

19,614 posts, read 17,648,334 times
Maher was always first and foremost a misanthropic person. He hates people in general and never loses a step to bash somebody for something. But he does seem to have a pattern of targeting those who seem to be currently the favored group. If jews are getting bashed, he'll target those who are going after them. He'll get around to sniping at ANTIFA or BLM or even gun banners eventually.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies