U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2019, 08:54 PM

12,997 posts, read 4,014,733 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
The accusation made by MIFTA (the Palestinian group that sponsored Omar and Tlaib's trip) that Jews drank Christian blood is untrue and driven by antisemitism.

Saying that Israel is guilty of "ethnic cleansing" is also untrue, and driven by antisemitiSm.

Antisemitism is at a level now that rivals 1930s Germany. That is a major concern for Jews, and decent people, worldwide.
I'm not talking about the accusation of ritual blood sacrifices in medieval Europe, or even what Israel supposedly does to the Palestinians. I don't care about Palestinians. I'm talking about the book length criticisms and accusations against Jews in regards to America.

I assume those making the criticism and accusations are probably anti-Semitic, but I still want to know what's true and what's not.

Old 08-18-2019, 08:55 PM

5,147 posts, read 5,121,428 times
Quote:
"Cuddly Jewish state," you say?

Nice going. you just revealed the connection between anti-Isrselism (if that's not a word, it should be) and anti-semitism.
I am anti forced people removal, I am anti ghetto, but it is ok with you if Jewish state does it. What gives?

Old 08-18-2019, 09:03 PM

3,874 posts, read 763,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
I'm not talking about the accusation of ritual blood sacrifices in medieval Europe, or even what Israel supposedly does to the Palestinians. I don't care about Palestinians. I'm talking about the book length criticisms and accusations against Jews in regards to America.

I assume those making the criticism and accusations are probably anti-Semitic, but I still want to know what's true and what's not.
What accusations against Jews in regard to America? The dual loyalty stuff? That they own the media and government? All antisemitic, and all untrue.

Old 08-18-2019, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
I am anti forced people removal, I am anti ghetto, but it is ok with you if Jewish state does it. What gives?
Jewish, Jewish, Jewish.

Interesting how when liberal anti-Israel types talk long enough, they eventually reveal their hostility toward Jews.

We're done.

Old 08-18-2019, 09:13 PM

12,997 posts, read 4,014,733 times
Quote:
What accusations against Jews in regard to America? The dual loyalty stuff? That they own the media and government? All antisemitic, and all untrue.
I guess I don't understand if Jews aren't doing anything why is anyone anti-Semitic and making false accusations?

Something is not making sense. There's all this smoke but no fire?

Anyway, there's a lot of policies and philosophies that emerged since the 1960s that I find anti-white and anti-American and some people are accusing the Jews of orchestrating it. Logically if no out group influence is involved then Anglos decided to alter and blend away their culture themselves. It's all very strange.

Old 08-18-2019, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Forgive me if I imagine an invisible whip every time a herd of the clowns in the Congress run ahead of each other for a photo op with Israel flag. There must be a rational explanation of exceptional ostentatious unanimity around all things Israel, unanimity that defies probability and statistics. Fear most likely. Fear of what and whom?

Old 08-18-2019, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Jewish, Jewish, Jewish.

Interesting how when liberal anti-Israel types talk long enough, they eventually reveal their hostility toward Jews.

We're done.
Yep, I am tired of your "it is antisemitism" strawman argumentation, so to speak. Be bold and tell us why you support dispossession, removal and concentration of Palestinians? Why you are not proud about it? Why do you deny well documented policies if you see nothing wrong about them? You make Orwell spin in his grave.

Old 08-18-2019, 09:25 PM

6,652 posts, read 12,788,856 times
I generally have an unfavorable view towards all organized religions...so does that make an anti-semite?

Old 08-18-2019, 09:36 PM

23,800 posts, read 12,554,249 times
Quote:
Jewish, Jewish, Jewish.

We're done.
No you aren't -- you won't be.

Because even Jews who criticize Israeli policies get called out by you.

It's your rant.

It's what keeps you angry.

The hostility isn't towards all Jews -- just folks like you -- and it isn't because you are Jewish.......

Yeah -- sorry --- hope I didn't hurt your feelings.

Old 08-18-2019, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
I guess I don't understand if Jews aren't doing anything why is anyone anti-Semitic and making false accusations?

Something is not making sense. There's all this smoke but no fire?

Anyway, there's a lot of policies and philosophies that emerged since the 1960s that I find anti-white and anti-American and some people are accusing the Jews of orchestrating it. Logically if no out group influence is involved then Anglos decided to alter and blend away their culture themselves. It's all very strange.
Jews have been scapegoats for a thousand years, and blamed for everything. Did you know that a liberal DC politician blamed the Jews for a snowstorm last winter? He actually said that Jews made it snow so they could make money with their snowplows! That's how bad some of these antisemites are.

I can't explain it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies