Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2019, 02:35 PM

6,061 posts, read 2,010,275 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
The truth about Miftah. MIFTAH - MIFTAH Statement

Read their statement about the blood libel.
Read the link from post #1. They published the 'blood libel' stuff, and faced a firestorm of reaction. First they tried to downplay the material, and then at last retracted it. Too little, too late in my book. It's ludicrous for them to have published it in the first place.

And as noted above, there are various other examples of their anti-Semitism at the link in post #1.

Again what does any of this have to do with criticism of the Israeli gov't? You don't answer that question.

Funny thing, in the linked piece the writer facetiously comments:

Quote:
I look forward to hearing apologists argue that these statements are merely critiques of “Israeli policies.”

Old 08-18-2019, 02:46 PM

19,387 posts, read 6,502,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
So if a person talks bad about the Israeli government, that means they are anti-Semite? Wow, so much for free speech.
Wow....you must be on auto reply.

Q: Is making the antisemitic claim the Jews drink Christian blood - something that goes back to 13th century England, if memory serves - "talking bad about Israel"?

A: No. It's Jew-hate, plain and simple. And these are the Jew-hating scum that Tlaib and Omar are buddying up with?

Old 08-18-2019, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
I wonder why rightwing Jesus peddling crowd has bowed its head unconditionally to Israel and pays no flipping attention the plight of Palestinian Christians never mind monstrous persecution complex fundamentalists and less outspoken Christians have developed. Hypocrites.
Oye vey es meir. Yup.....that's me, part of the Jesus peddling crowd. SMH.

Old 08-18-2019, 02:58 PM

15,632 posts, read 10,388,492 times
These democratic party representatives, Omar and Tlaib, are anti-semites.

there is no denying this fact other than by other anti-semites.

Old 08-18-2019, 03:28 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,811,747 times
Antisemitism has become a buzz word that Jews use to justify the crimes against humanity Israel is committing.

Those two representatives are not against the people but rather what the country is doing to people of other countries.

Old 08-18-2019, 03:32 PM

6,573 posts, read 6,738,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
These democratic party representatives, Omar and Tlaib, are anti-semites.

there is no denying this fact other than by other anti-semites.
100% correct. Don't see any room for debate, at all! These two scumbag antisemites are right out of central casting.

Old 08-18-2019, 03:44 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,811,747 times
I am pretty sure those representatives are concerned with the way Israel is treating Palestinian families. In other words, it is the BEHAVIOR of Israel they are against. Israel has been playing the antisemitic card to justify their crimes against humanity for too long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGhGN7LmiMs

Old 08-18-2019, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
I am pretty sure those representatives are concerned with the way Israel is treating Palestinian families. In other words, it is the BEHAVIOR of Israel they are against. Israel has been playing the antisemitic card to justify their crimes against humanity for too long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iRezm-MGhk
We've covered this, but I'll ask again: what does the blood libel, which goes back to at least the 12th century, have to do with Israeli policy or Israel, which was formed only in 1948?

Old 08-18-2019, 03:51 PM

Quote:
those two alleged antisemites in Congress are pretty much the only voices in America daring to say something mildly critical of Israel. Makes me wonder why the rest is scared crapless. When real people are dispossessed and herded like cattle in Palestinian ghettos, accusation of anti semitism is pretty much a deflection Israel and its pals use to drown any legitimate criticism and grievance.
ALLEGED anti-Semites? Please tell me you're kidding,

No. I say that when antisemites criticize Israel, we should take it with a grain of salt. Their Jew-hatred renders their criticisms too tainted by bias to have any meaning.

And I dare say that accusing Israel of being an apartheid state, guilty of ethnic cleansing, is hardly "mildly critical" of Israel. It is a downright lie, advanced to promote hostility toward Jews. If it were true, Israel would be ridding itself of the 20% of their population who are citizens, instead of ELECTING THEM TO OFFICE!

And finally, about this disposed, herded like cattle stuff: Arabs did that to a million Jews. But.....radio silence on that one. As I've said, and will say again: double standards = antisemitism.

Old 08-18-2019, 03:53 PM

Quote:
those two alleged antisemites in Congress are pretty much the only voices in America daring to say something mildly critical of Israel.....
They are not the only voices. There's David Duke, too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies