U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 07:34 AM

6,554 posts, read 3,521,673 times

Advertisements

This would be perfect for the HOV lanes where 2 or more people in the car are required.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 07:35 AM

22,242 posts, read 21,910,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGAalot View Post
Women prefer vibrators commonly, just as men will prefer robots.
Women are so weird they don't even need a body to sleep with, just a stick.
I think you spelled that wrong (bolded).

Before robots men used:

https://www.amazon.com/Masturbators-.../dp/B07H8GC6WL

Old Today, 08:00 AM

3,120 posts, read 675,482 times
I want one, but I'm just going to beat it up.

Old Today, 08:21 AM

10,950 posts, read 10,644,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
Chinese Sex robots with ‘full AI’ hit market capable of replacing the intimacy of a woman
Now if we could just get the price down a bit, I'd be the first in line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Sex with a robot is not SEX. It is masturbation with a mechanical device.
Are you discriminating against those who identify as solosexuals? Figures. And I'll bet you're just fine with the LGBTQ so-on thing, right?

For some, "sex" is ejaculation. Period. You need to be a little more tolerant.

Old Today, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
Now if we could just get the price down a bit, I'd be the first in line.

Are you discriminating against those who identify as solosexuals? Figures. And I'll bet you're just fine with the LGBTQ so-on thing, right?

For some, "sex" is ejaculation. Period. You need to be a little more tolerant.
How is Piolt discriminating against anyone by pointing out a difference in sex and masturbation?

Old Today, 08:40 AM

1,568 posts, read 1,669,129 times
This might be a viable solution for men that are unfortunate enough to be stuck in a part of the world where man grossly outnumber women and finding a wife is nearly impossible except for the upper class. It could also be useful in some 1st world countries for men that are unable or unwilling to find a partner. I’m my opinion, almost any woman in the USA can find not only sex but a long term relationship if she chooses to do so. Not so for a small but significant number of men who are too shy, unattractive, dull, short or abrasive to do so. I’d say 5% to 10% of American men have literally no chance of ever finding a women that would be interested in them no matter what they do. The only downside here I can see would be cost. If I were a woman I’d get behind subsidizing sex robots for lonely guys because it would mean they would never be hit on by that ugly, short, fat awkward guy in accounting even again.

Old Today, 08:51 AM

10,950 posts, read 10,644,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Sex with a robot is not SEX. It is masturbation with a mechanical device.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
How is Piolt discriminating against anyone by pointing out a difference in sex and masturbation?
The same way he would be discriminating had he/she claimed that "heterosexual sex" was sex and "homosexual sex" sex was not sex. The point is that it is all "sex" (if we take the word in its vernacular), including masturbation. Now whether you approve of it or not is another matter, but it is still "sex."

Old Today, 08:59 AM

3,120 posts, read 675,482 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiYbEPEoP_w

Old Today, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
The same way he would be discriminating had he/she claimed that "heterosexual sex" was sex and "homosexual sex" sex was not sex. The point is that it is all "sex" (if we take the word in its vernacular), including masturbation. Now whether you approve of it or not is another matter, but it is still "sex."
dis·crim·i·na·tion
/dəˌskriməˈnāSH(ə)n/

noun
the unjust or prejudicial treatment of different categories of people or things, especially on the grounds of race, age, or sex.

Old Today, 09:27 AM

233 posts, read 27,273 times
Will never work in this age unless they make a child model .
that is where we are .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or