Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-19-2019, 12:54 PM

34,173 posts, read 18,460,701 times

Advertisements

When they start saying, "I don't want you to fix the problem, just listen", then I will know they have them perfected.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2019, 12:55 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,618,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
Where in the world do you get these ideas.
Fact.

Catholicism: (current)
""Both the Magisterium of the Church, in the course of a constant tradition, and the moral sense of the faithful have been in no doubt and have firmly maintained that masturbation is an intrinsically and gravely disordered action." "The deliberate use of the sexual faculty, for whatever reason, outside of marriage is essentially contrary to its purpose."

Jewish
" By virtue of Onan, traditional Judaism condemns [male] masturbation"
(this is Fundamentalist, Orthodox, etc....).

Mormon
"spanning over a century, leaders of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church) have taught that adherents should not masturbate as part of obedience to the code of conduct known as the law of chastity"

7th Day (founder):
"She said that masturbation was the cause of many sicknesses in adults from cancer to lung disease. White even stated that masturbation claimed many sinners' lives prematurely. She believed that one's diet had a direct correlation with one's urge to masturbate. She said that a healthy diet consisting of fruits, vegetables, wheat breads, and water would lead to a diminished urge to masturbate and thus would lead to a healthier and more fulfilling life."

Islam:
Forbidden (in general)...but some sects may allow if you bath afterwards.

Lots of strange stuff going on inside the various parts of many Fundie religions....and many have "indulgences" and other ways you can be "forgiven" by various actions...which may include "donations".

Old 08-19-2019, 12:58 PM

12,350 posts, read 9,666,852 times
Once these are perfected (not going to attempt to define that precisely right now, but you get the idea), the market potential could not possibly be overestimated.

Old 08-19-2019, 01:06 PM

30,001 posts, read 18,571,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
As robotic technology advances and eventually becomes more human like. Will it have a major affect on human interaction and intimacy. Would most men basically say “I would rather have a female robot, she is a better companion than any human woman ever was. When I come home she's there. She never complains. I am very fortunate to have her.”

Would you purchase a robot to serve as a companion/lover.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/lat...i-hit-18946556

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8SSoBs9diyk
Right................. what twisted weirdo is going to hang out with a robot?

Old 08-19-2019, 01:20 PM

2,418 posts, read 2,023,913 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by switchtoecig View Post
Sex robot thread again. I guess that's another job Americans don't want to do.
Hahaha!! Suddenly, "here, hold my beer" is a real option.

Old 08-19-2019, 01:23 PM

1,850 posts, read 1,132,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
Yes, they feign interest, laugh at your jokes and tell you how dreamy you are.
Just like REAL women do.

Old 08-19-2019, 01:25 PM

36,163 posts, read 30,636,498 times
Quote:
craigiri;55973806

Catholicism: (current)
""Both the Magisterium of the Church, in the course of a constant tradition, and the moral sense of the faithful have been in no doubt and have firmly maintained that masturbation is an intrinsically and gravely disordered action." "The deliberate use of the sexual faculty, for whatever reason, outside of marriage is essentially contrary to its purpose."

Jewish
" By virtue of Onan, traditional Judaism condemns [male] masturbation"
(this is Fundamentalist, Orthodox, etc....).

Mormon
"spanning over a century, leaders of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church) have taught that adherents should not masturbate as part of obedience to the code of conduct known as the law of chastity"

7th Day (founder):
"She said that masturbation was the cause of many sicknesses in adults from cancer to lung disease. White even stated that masturbation claimed many sinners' lives prematurely. She believed that one's diet had a direct correlation with one's urge to masturbate. She said that a healthy diet consisting of fruits, vegetables, wheat breads, and water would lead to a diminished urge to masturbate and thus would lead to a healthier and more fulfilling life."

Islam:
Forbidden (in general)...but some sects may allow if you bath afterwards.

Lots of strange stuff going on inside the various parts of many Fundie religions....and many have "indulgences" and other ways you can be "forgiven" by various actions...which may include "donations".
So those are all right wing fundamentalists that believe masturbation is a sin although it was never discussed in scripture? Sounds more like cults and misinterpretations. Seems a pretty big stretch from those on the right and fundies think masturbation is a sin. As far as paying for "the sin" of masturbation the whole premise of Christianity is that Jesus paid for our sins.

Last edited by 2mares; 08-19-2019 at 02:26 PM..

Old 08-19-2019, 01:28 PM

8,168 posts, read 3,106,583 times
So if Epstein would have ordered a few made to the specs of little girls and had them sent to his little girl rape island and screwed them, would he still have gotten into trouble with the law in regards to child rape?

These people are freaks! I can't wait until we hear of hackers reprogramming them to "bite it completely off".

Old 08-19-2019, 01:49 PM

14,294 posts, read 13,152,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FC76-81 View Post
So if Epstein would have ordered a few made to the specs of little girls and had them sent to his little girl rape island and screwed them, would he still have gotten into trouble with the law in regards to child rape?

These people are freaks! I can't wait until we hear of hackers reprogramming them to "bite it completely off".
Does this make anyone else sick AF? Forget would he still have RAPED LITTLE GIRLS. Would he have gotten in trouble with the LAW?

Old 08-19-2019, 02:00 PM

11,143 posts, read 7,897,846 times
I am sure we’d see a bunch of “My sex robot rejected me ” threads before too long.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies