U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-22-2019, 03:25 PM

13,119 posts, read 4,032,749 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post
The only apologists here are those making excuses for Trump.

Yes, Tlaib and Omar have said antisemitic things. There was a reaction from the DNC and they apologized. They may still be antisemites, but they are also two freshman Congresswomen who have faced a ton of backlash from their own party.

As a member of that party, I called them out, but I also am unwilling to accept those who turn their criticism against their statements into an Islamaphobic, xenophobic circle jerk.

Where are the voices on the right calling for Trump to apologize? I'm not seeing them.
Apologize to who for what? Why should anyone apologize to all these foreign origin, ethnocentric faction groups or to democrats turning this country into a dump?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2019, 04:42 PM

3,656 posts, read 992,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adriank7 View Post
As a Jew myself. I donít know how anyone can think this way?
They are religious Jewish people who call Trump who supports Israel and who has a Jewish daughter, son in law, and grandchildren, anti semetic but defend Omar and Tlaib who donít support Israel and the Jewish people?
Sounds like they are listening to someone who is real good at brainwashing people and indoctrinating them. They got my cousin, who used to be very intelligent, fun, outgoing, but now has become a miserable human being that has gone back on everything she believed and stood for. She is a huge supporter for all of the extreme left whack jobs, and everytime I ask her why she is supporting Maxine Waters or Kamala Harris, she can't give me an answer. Just says she don't want to talk about it and runs off and hides in the bathroom with her phone. And mind you, she's 35 years old.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or