U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 06:30 PM

9,845 posts, read 2,421,277 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultor View Post
Put the fiddle down "Nero"... compared to the Democrats, The Republican Party is Shangri-La!
We'll bookmark this post and come back to it ...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 06:37 PM

4,997 posts, read 2,035,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
We'll bookmark this post and come back to it ...
Time will tell... the friction between the Democrats' liberal and illiberal "factions" is palpable.

Given the crop of candidates, I fully expect the illiberals "throw" the election in a bid to seize total control of the Democrat Party.

The illiberals are feelin' froggy and ain't gonna walk away from 2020 with nothing.

Old Yesterday, 06:40 PM

11,500 posts, read 7,429,573 times
The mooch is getting under Donnie’s skin. I love it.

Old Yesterday, 06:54 PM

16,071 posts, read 8,935,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by treebeard View Post
trump hires the best people like bernie madoff hired only the most honest people.
:d

Old Yesterday, 06:56 PM

11,500 posts, read 7,429,573 times
Trump hires only the best people until they leave his administration. Then they’re the worst people.

Old Yesterday, 07:07 PM

32,230 posts, read 20,325,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBMorgan View Post
Mattis, Haley, Kelly, McMaster, Coates were decent and could work for any administration. But the rest....let them work on Fox News.
I would add Cohn to that list, I felt putting him in his job was setting the fox to guard the hens, but I ended up liking him.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs

Old Yesterday, 07:29 PM

9,899 posts, read 4,464,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
I would add Cohn to that list, I felt putting him in his job was setting the fox to guard the hens, but I ended up liking him.
Powell at the Fed was also a good appointment. As it turned out he's competent and honorable. So of course Trump has come to hate him.

Old Yesterday, 08:02 PM

21,841 posts, read 14,518,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultor View Post
If you look closely at Scaramucci's ass, you'll see Bill Kristol's arm, shoulder deep, doing the puppeteering!
If you look closely at Rupert Murdoch's ass, you'll see Trump's arm, shoulder deep, doing the puppeteering!

Old Yesterday, 09:56 PM

30,839 posts, read 33,706,183 times
It just keeps getting more and more embarrassing on the left doesn't it? If you honestly don't CRINGE when you read this thread title there is something seriously wrong with you.

Old Yesterday, 10:00 PM

7,526 posts, read 2,709,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
It just keeps getting more and more embarrassing on the left doesn't it? If you honestly don't CRINGE when you read this thread title there is something seriously wrong with you.
Left? The right has a POTUS that has made a reality show of the WHite House. Mooch, Omarosso, Rob Porter, Hope Hicks affairs. I mean it never ends.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or