U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Are you a rich consumer loaded up with money?
YES 28 48.28%
NO 30 51.72%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 05:50 PM

5,105 posts, read 1,906,997 times

Advertisements

Are you one of these rich consumers loaded up with money that Trump was talking about yesterday?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 05:52 PM

1,521 posts, read 294,334 times
I don't buy into the consumer mentality. Maybe that's why I have money

Old Yesterday, 05:52 PM

52,390 posts, read 42,142,715 times
Yes.

Old Yesterday, 05:54 PM

13,914 posts, read 9,494,891 times
I am.

Old Yesterday, 05:54 PM

2,344 posts, read 756,023 times
I'm doing alright.

Old Yesterday, 05:59 PM

17,490 posts, read 8,834,888 times
Not much of a consumer myself.

Old Yesterday, 06:05 PM

9,116 posts, read 2,588,880 times
Im doing fine but I also live in another country now.

Cellphone $15 a month
power $30- $40 a month
Car insurance $600 a year for 2 vehicles
Health insurance $1500 a year

Yeah Im doing just fine.

Old Yesterday, 07:14 PM

4,173 posts, read 6,459,083 times
For sure, the bank called me the other day and asked me to come down and take some of my money out as they were running short on space. Ain't Trump's economy grand? Too bad, it is actually the result of president Obama's efforts.

I live in an republican majority state. Not a day goes by that the news is not begging for one cause or another. School supplies for children, food for food banks, and even asked for contribution in order to bury a city deputy who was killed in the line of duty but was not insured. During the summer months teacher's voluntarily provide lunches for children in need when school is out. The state legislators voted to kick 60,000 kids of state provided healthcare. Where's the money???
In Trump's world money is flowing like water and if that were true why are these people begging?

May I suggest that if you are opposed to Trump, as most people are, please consider holding back on all major purchases until after the 2020 election. That's less than a year and a half. I was considering buying a new car, but I will hold off until after Trump goes to jail.

Old Yesterday, 07:28 PM
Status: "white culture is like living with radiation -IS" (set 17 days ago)

939 posts, read 170,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by donsabi View Post
For sure, the bank called me the other day and asked me to come down and take some of my money out as they were running short on space. Ain't Trump's economy grand? Too bad, it is actually the result of president Obama's efforts.

I live in an republican majority state. Not a day goes by that the news is not begging for one cause or another. School supplies for children, food for food banks, and even asked for contribution in order to bury a city deputy who was killed in the line of duty but was not insured. During the summer months teacher's voluntarily provide lunches for children in need when school is out. The state legislators voted to kick 60,000 kids of state provided healthcare. Where's the money???
In Trump's world money is flowing like water and if that were true why are these people begging?

May I suggest that if you are opposed to Trump, as most people are, please consider holding back on all major purchases until after the 2020 election. That's less than a year and a half. I was considering buying a new car, but I will hold off until after Trump goes to jail.
there will always be people who don't want to work.....a great economy means nothing to them

Old Yesterday, 07:47 PM

24,651 posts, read 12,162,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
I don't buy into the consumer mentality. Maybe that's why I have money
I have money because of a trust fund plus what I buy is for later resale at a profit. I am not attached to stuff. Anything is for sale providing the price is right.

Thatís why I have money.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or