U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: It Would Be Very Concerning if Trump Refused to Debate
Yes 23 33.82%
No 45 66.18%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-20-2019, 11:19 AM

2,985 posts, read 965,005 times

Advertisements

I'm looking forward to any one of these weak water dems debating with President Trump, Especially Bernie or Joe. Warren or Harris will probably be like watching Hillary all over again, with the exception of those two race bait ranting most of the debates.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2019, 11:26 AM

556 posts, read 105,131 times
every lib running for president has at least one fatal flaw that could cause me to never consider them. Therefore any debate will be for entertainment purposes only.

So, no I don’t really see a purpose but I’m sure Trump is gonna have a great time with them.

Old 08-20-2019, 11:27 AM

9,238 posts, read 8,083,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirage98de View Post
every lib running for president has at least one fatal flaw that could cause me to never consider them...

Shocking.

Who was the last D politician you voted for on the national level?

Old 08-20-2019, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
Shocking.

Who was the last D politician you voted for on the national level?
Obama.

:mic drop:

Old 08-20-2019, 11:50 AM

421 posts, read 127,979 times
It seems much more likely it will be the other way around. Especially if Biden is the nominee.

Old 08-20-2019, 11:53 AM

9,542 posts, read 2,907,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
There have been some comments alluding to Trump possibly not wanting to participate in the typical three debates with the future Democratic nominee. Would Trump supporters care if he refused?
Of course he'll debate. Any opportunity he can get his mug out there and spew, he's gonna take it.

Old 08-20-2019, 12:54 PM

4,195 posts, read 6,466,287 times
Trump and his trumpsters are well aware that if Trump faced any one of the democratic candidates he would get crushed.

Trump cannot even read a teleprompter properly and there is no way he could debate. Three minutes into a debate Trump would forget where he was and wander in circles. In moments of clarity Trump would be the old man screaming, "get off my lawn." Trump's keepers do not want the public to see the real Trump.

Regardless, the first two years of Trump's occupation are a credit to president Obama and his administration. The last two years of Trump is really what Trump is responsible for. Markets see sawing, loss of America's largest crop customer, China, infrastructure crumbling, 7,000 American business belly up, rising prices, massive loss of manufacturing jobs, yes sir, Trump has done a fine job. LOL. (In all fairness, Trump's loss of good factory jobs were replaced by service jobs without any benefits like health insurance etc). Recession is on the doorstep.

Old 08-20-2019, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donsabi View Post
Trump and his trumpsters are well aware that if Trump faced any one of the democratic candidates he would get crushed.

Trump cannot even read a teleprompter properly and there is no way he could debate. Three minutes into a debate Trump would forget where he was and wander in circles. In moments of clarity Trump would be the old man screaming, "get off my lawn." Trump's keepers do not want the public to see the real Trump.

Regardless, the first two years of Trump's occupation are a credit to president Obama and his administration. The last two years of Trump is really what Trump is responsible for. Markets see sawing, loss of America's largest crop customer, China, infrastructure crumbling, 7,000 American business belly up, rising prices, massive loss of manufacturing jobs, yes sir, Trump has done a fine job. LOL. (In all fairness, Trump's loss of good factory jobs were replaced by service jobs without any benefits like health insurance etc). Recession is on the doorstep.
So he didnít debate any dems last time around?

Neat.

Old 08-20-2019, 01:05 PM

9,238 posts, read 8,083,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirage98de View Post
Obama.

:mic drop:

So, what is Biden's "fatal flaw" that Obama didn't have, then?

Old 08-20-2019, 01:35 PM

2,168 posts, read 457,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by donsabi View Post

I can't remember the last time I saw so much nonsense compacted into such a small space.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or