U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: It Would Be Very Concerning if Trump Refused to Debate
Yes 23 33.82%
No 45 66.18%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-20-2019, 02:06 PM

22,712 posts, read 9,676,211 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
There have been some comments alluding to Trump possibly not wanting to participate in the typical three debates with the future Democratic nominee. Would Trump supporters care if he refused?
Interesting question, but it would never happen.

Can you imagine Trump giving up time in front of cameras, and giving it all to the Dem, who could basically hold a townhall?

Trump is too paranoid and jealous to ever even think of not debating the Dem. I'd put money on him showing up, no matter what comes out of both sides of his mouth.

I wonder if he would have to debate any Republicans running against him? I'd love to see that--Mr. Defensive reacting defensively.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2019, 02:07 PM

894 posts, read 511,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
Mmmhmm.

Forgive me for being skeptical.
There's tons of "old democrat voters" on here isn't there.. Yet the average age on this forum is 65-75.. I'm thinking people are lying trying to generate a "movement"

Just remember 41-44% won't win no matter how many online fake stories you try

Old 08-20-2019, 02:09 PM

11,290 posts, read 10,330,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbtornado View Post
There's tons of "old democrat voters" on here isn't there.. Yet the average age on this forum is 65-75.. I'm thinking people are lying trying to generate a "movement"

Just remember 41-44% won't win no matter how many online fake stories you try
Is that really the average age on this forum? Where are you getting those numbers?

Old 08-20-2019, 02:11 PM

894 posts, read 511,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
Is that really the average age on this forum? Where are you getting those numbers?
There was a thread on here a few months ago asking the age of people on here and it skewed heavily older. Most people under 40 do not participate in forums like these now..

Old 08-20-2019, 02:14 PM

11,290 posts, read 10,330,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbtornado View Post
There was a thread on here a few months ago asking the age of people on here and it skewed heavily older. Most people under 40 do not participate in forums like these now..
That is pretty old though. I would have to see actual statistics from CD to believe that. There are a lot of threads that I scroll right past and don't read. Iím sure Iím not the only one, so a poll like that can be completely inaccurate.

Old 08-20-2019, 02:14 PM

46,551 posts, read 18,425,184 times
There isn't one MSM TV Pundit out there who I'd consider worthy of holding a real debate.

Trump is right, those dishonest cranks on ABC, CBS, (ms)NBC, and CNN are all steaming piles of ****. They shouldn't be anywhere near anything having to do with the presidential election.

Old 08-20-2019, 02:17 PM
Status: "beware: jokes about biden are against the TOS" (set 5 days ago)

979 posts, read 178,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
There isn't one MSM TV Pundit out there who I'd consider worthy of holding a real debate.

Trump is right, those dishonest cranks on ABC, CBS, (ms)NBC, and CNN are all steaming piles of ****. They shouldn't be anywhere near anything having to do with the presidential election.
I agree there is no one neutral. They almost need to have one liberal and one conservative. Give them equal questions and let them all duke it out.

Old 08-20-2019, 02:22 PM

46,551 posts, read 18,425,184 times
This disgusting woman held one of the debates. Look at she completely fall apart when she realizes that Hillary is a cooked goose. Why in the Hell would Trump want to deal with any of these biased liars now? Why would any thinking person want them to be involved?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRF08021G0s

Old 08-20-2019, 02:22 PM

980 posts, read 267,096 times
I think it would be a weak move and make him look pathetic, but I also doubt his base would care.

A debate almost seems pointless, really. We're all already on one side or the other. Most of us have our minds made up. There might be a very small group of people who are on the fence, but it seems like everyone is pretty much on one side or the other by now.

Old 08-20-2019, 02:26 PM

3,495 posts, read 2,384,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by That_One_Girl View Post
I think it would be a weak move and make him look pathetic, but I also doubt his base would care.

A debate almost seems pointless, really. We're all already on one side or the other. Most of us have our minds made up. There might be a very small group of people who are on the fence, but it seems like everyone is pretty much on one side or the other by now.

He's very thin shinned. He can dish it out but cant take it. Some of the issue that would be brought up on him, he cant explain away, with just his fake news ploy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or