U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 01:06 PM

28,897 posts, read 15,654,648 times

Advertisements

I'm confused...

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 01:08 PM

5,312 posts, read 3,796,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serious Conversation View Post
I wouldn't be surprised if she did. They're all trying to tack as far left and woke as possible.
No weak-kneed, groveling, self-loathing, apologist is going to be elected president of the United States. Warren is a pitiful creature. Like so many of the other D candidates she'll have no self-respect left once she's done with her run. The media and social justice groups will take a lot of it. And she'll willingly just hand over the rest in her desperation.

Old Yesterday, 01:29 PM

119 posts, read 22,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
Reparations = same thing.
I'm waiting for another blood test that shows Mrs. Warren is 1/1000th percent Black, therefore she can also put in a claim for the reparations she is proposing.

Old Yesterday, 01:32 PM

20,076 posts, read 14,878,049 times
She's typical of the modern Democrat "Hair on fire and running off a cliff". "I'm a Cherokee, see my high cheek bones, and my Native American cook book". What a hack!

Old Yesterday, 01:39 PM

4,181 posts, read 6,460,423 times
Compared to Comrade Trump Elizabeth Warren is a saint.

The OP failed to mention that it was the "whiteman" who came to America and swindled, stole, murdered the native people in order to steal their land out from under them. In all fairness, if you want to do things right then why not return all of the US to Native Americans?

BTW, Comrade Trump; Where is the million you promised? (Just another broken promise from the crook in charge).

https://www.npr.org/2018/10/15/65746...rican-ancestry

Old Yesterday, 01:43 PM

1,162 posts, read 205,790 times
Only the Republican Congress gets White privilege

Old Yesterday, 02:15 PM

27 posts, read 3,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseyB View Post
I don't know. Try living with these people, I don't get it.
Mein Gott, the terrible political hacks they continue to elect & re-elect; they would elect a potted plant if the name Kennedy was stamped on it.

Old Yesterday, 02:58 PM

7,642 posts, read 11,556,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by USC1986 View Post
Mein Gott, the terrible political hacks they continue to elect & re-elect; they would elect a potted plant if the name Kennedy was stamped on it.
My congressperson is Joe Kennedy - you know, "The Drooler".

Old Yesterday, 03:04 PM

11,995 posts, read 8,390,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by USC1986 View Post
She is such a disingenuous, self-righteous, hectoring old harridan that loves the sound of her own voice.
What is it in the water up in Massachusetts?

I can tell you that I didn't vote for her. While she was out campaigning across the country her challenger in the 2018 election was pounding the pavement and telling everyone that she has her eyes on the White House which of course she denounced by saying "my number one concern is for the people of Mass" she said this from Ohio...

The day after the election that she won easily she announced she was launching a feasibility study for running for President.

She is a miserable liar and the fools all fall for it. I don't know why.

If she thought she could score some votes she would apologize for anything.

If she did win in 2020 (Lord Help us) she would probably change the offensive name of the "white" House.

Old Yesterday, 03:09 PM

10,581 posts, read 8,874,095 times
Too late, the damage is done.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or