U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 06:02 PM

23,783 posts, read 12,542,227 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfailing presence View Post
Now that she has confessed & apologized for financially benefitting as well as attempting to conceal her whiteness for decades on the backs of oppressed Native Americans, is it now finally time for Elizabeth Warren
to address and apologize for the root cause of her deception & counterfeiting her ethnicity , her WHITE PRIVILIGE ?
She didn't apologize for financially benefiting -- because she didn't.

She apologized for repeating with great pride the family folk lore.

I know reading is hard......

And as a white person who appreciates there are certain privileges of growing up white -- especially in the 60's and 70's --- I don't think I need to apologize.

I think I need to appreciate that life is different for many folks of color and move from there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 07:51 AM

236 posts, read 28,326 times
Originally Posted by unfailing presence
Now that she has confessed & apologized for financially benefitting as well as attempting to conceal her whiteness for decades on the backs of oppressed Native Americans, is it now finally time for Elizabeth Warren
to address and apologize for the root cause of her deception & counterfeiting her ethnicity , her WHITE PRIVILIGE ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
She didn't apologize for financially benefiting -- because she didn't.

She apologized for repeating with great pride the family folk lore.

I know reading is hard......

And as a white person who appreciates there are certain privileges of growing up white -- especially in the 60's and 70's --- I don't think I need to apologize.

I think I need to appreciate that life is different for many folks of color and move from there.
You need to read the LAW on the special benefits awarded Native Americans in academic institutions .
Of course those benefits do have limits and can only be awarded on a limited basis .
Her fraud undoubtedly robbed a true Native American of the goodies she had secured for herself through her dastardly deception .
Her No apology for liberal ruling class white privilege not withstanding.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or