U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 08:21 AM

233 posts, read 27,273 times

Advertisements

Now that she has confessed & apologized for financially benefitting as well as attempting to conceal her whiteness for decades on the backs of oppressed Native Americans, is it now finally time for Elizabeth Warren
to address and apologize for the root cause of her deception & counterfeiting her ethnicity , her WHITE PRIVILIGE ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 08:27 AM

2,917 posts, read 1,241,058 times
Pocahontas speaks with forked tongue. She's as phony and disingenuous as the day is long.

Old Today, 08:28 AM

24,093 posts, read 17,916,630 times
I wouldn't be surprised if she did. They're all trying to tack as far left and woke as possible.

Old Today, 08:28 AM

52,406 posts, read 42,142,715 times
Warrens flailing so much and virtue signaling left and right.

I'm surprised that she has not proposed tax surcharges based upon ethnicity, age and gender yet.

Old Today, 08:31 AM

499 posts, read 101,370 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWehvtOL_VI

Old Today, 12:30 PM

27 posts, read 2,798 times
She is such a disingenuous, self-righteous, hectoring old harridan that loves the sound of her own voice.
What is it in the water up in Massachusetts?

Old Today, 01:00 PM

5,114 posts, read 1,008,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfailing presence View Post
Now that she has confessed & apologized for financially benefitting as well as attempting to conceal her whiteness for decades on the backs of oppressed Native Americans, is it now finally time for Elizabeth Warren
to address and apologize for the root cause of her deception & counterfeiting her ethnicity , her WHITE PRIVILIGE ?
She should apologize for her WHITE WOMEN PRIVILEGE. I am a White guy yet I think she wields more privilege than me.

Old Today, 01:04 PM

9,903 posts, read 4,464,301 times
Pale face squaw phony as three dollar wampum.

Old Today, 01:04 PM

7,642 posts, read 11,554,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by USC1986 View Post
She is such a disingenuous, self-righteous, hectoring old harridan that loves the sound of her own voice.
What is it in the water up in Massachusetts?
I don't know. Try living with these people, I don't get it.

Old Today, 01:05 PM

5,546 posts, read 1,388,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Warrens flailing so much and virtue signaling left and right.

I'm surprised that she has not proposed tax surcharges based upon ethnicity, age and gender yet.

Reparations = same thing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or