U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 06:52 PM

27 posts, read 13,263 times

Advertisements

I worked across the street from Christ Hospital in Oak Lawn. My brother met Jill Stanek, a nurse, that testified about Christ Hospital's crying rooms. Obama stopped a bill from being voted on that would require medical intervention for the children, despite hearing Jill Stanek's testimony. He says he is a Christian.
https://humanevents.com/2008/01/09/o....google.com%2F

James 5:9
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 06:56 PM

9,145 posts, read 2,592,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
It's an inconvenient fact in their effort to paint everyone who doesn't support the GOP as bloodthirsty baby murderers.
You mean sort of like the left's attempt to paint anyone who didn't support or agree with Obama as racists?
or
The left's attempt to paint all gun owners as gun nuts?
or
the Lefts attempt paint All Americans as lazy and that's why we can't survive without illegals?

Yeah I am 100% certain the left has no moral high ground to complain about stereotyping. I am an Independent and absolutely love to call out the hypocrisy.

Old Today, 07:37 AM

1,228 posts, read 2,126,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
Did the babies who were still alive after their abortion, just left to die on the table with no attention from any medical personnel?

Or did doctors and nurses pile in and work their rear ends off, trying to save the child after the abortion, but the child was too badly banged up and injured to survive, even with the best of medical attention?
You're assuming here that they were old enough to survive and in a condition that could be helped.

Old Today, 07:54 AM

908 posts, read 350,064 times
A woman's medical decisions with her medical professionals is none of my business. There is so much information missing in the OP that there's no way anyone could come up with a logical opinion on these other women's situations.

Old Today, 08:04 AM

11,906 posts, read 5,043,057 times
Don't like abortions? Don't get one. Simple.

Old Today, 08:09 AM

30,171 posts, read 16,649,148 times
The US in general has a healthy disregard for human life, this is just more of the same. Or is somehow more acceptable to bomb them while asleep in their cribs on the other side of the globe?
C'mon get some consistency people.

Old Today, 08:30 AM

4,510 posts, read 2,691,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaTwo View Post
Abortion is used now as birth control by primarily irresponsible women and girls and their loser men who want to play and screw anything that walks and then disappear when their playmate comes up pregnant. Both are too lazy to plan or use the multitude of options available. Rape, incest, or medical complications aside thereís really no reason for all these thousands of abortions today.
Maybe we wouldn't have this situation if the right didn't complain so bitterly about birth control being covered under Obamacare.

Old Today, 08:41 AM

1,228 posts, read 2,126,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoByFour View Post
Maybe we wouldn't have this situation if the right didn't complain so bitterly about birth control being covered under Obamacare.
And the fact that the right won't let real sex ed be taught in school. Kids complete sex ed not even knowing that contraception is a thing. Young people today are set up to fail as far as responsible sexuality and reproduction goes.

Old Today, 08:56 AM

13,837 posts, read 7,541,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
I had a boyfriend back in 1991 whose ex had had 6 abortions. And she was probably in her mid thirties..it was only then that I realized women used it as birth control. I had assumed it was more of a oops I got pregnant and it happened once or maybe twice.
My gyn about a decade earlier than that recommended the pill and abortion as birth control. Obviously, the pill is not 100% effective but I didnít like his comment of abortion as birth control. I changed gyns as he was a fossil.

Old Today, 09:00 AM

31,801 posts, read 19,831,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
How can you argue that is not murder? What do you call it when a mother gives birth and leaves the baby in a dumpster to die?
When medical science cannot save a premature baby incapable of surviving at all because the alveoli of the lungs have not yer reached the circulatory system. In other words, there is no way to get oxygen into bloodstream of fetus.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or