U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 08:52 AM

25,312 posts, read 9,856,497 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
nope. this is simply the fantasy that you project in ~80% of your posts on this forum.
Makes my ramblings about non-aggression and property rights bearable.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 08:53 AM

23,793 posts, read 12,548,511 times
When Piers Morgan is someone that folks turn to for wisdom we know we are in one of the USA's greatest declines ever.

Old Yesterday, 08:55 AM

27,565 posts, read 19,368,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Makes my ramblings about non-aggression and property rights bearable.

yes, but only in direct comparison

Old Yesterday, 08:57 AM

46,434 posts, read 18,368,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
I get it.

Most people in this country right now cannot accept that it isn't 1955 anymore. They want to return to a society where white Christian men are in all positions of authority, gays are in the closet, women are in the kitchen submissive to their husbands, every school day began with a prayer and pledge of allegiance, and Andy Griffith is sheriff.

People want a white evangelical, God's Not Dead version of reality. They want a "Christian United States" and are willing to destroy the country to get it.
Let's see.

In this post you expressed deranged hatred towards ...
  • People based on Skin color
  • People based on their Religious practice
  • People based on Gender
  • The free participation of religion.
  • Stay at home Moms
  • The United States Flag
  • An iconic 1960s family friendly TV program. (one which ironically was the first to put people of color and women in positions of authority)
Yup. Pierce Morgan is 100% correct. The leftist liberal has become completely unbearable.

Old Yesterday, 09:00 AM

46,434 posts, read 18,368,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
When Piers Morgan is someone that folks turn to for wisdom we know we are in one of the USA's greatest declines ever.
Nope. The previous post proves it.

Old Yesterday, 12:55 PM

30,694 posts, read 20,266,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Piers Morgan is only a “liberal” when it comes to gun control, because last many across
the pond, they have more common sense than most Americans.

For those who find Liberals “unbearable” I hope you love like your Faustian bargain with the fascists, because you’re gonna get more than you bargained for.

You mean the ones getting run over and stabbed to death because they don't have a way to stop people armed with cars and knives?

Old Yesterday, 01:02 PM

58,321 posts, read 41,316,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
For once I agree with Morgan.

Last week my wife and I had lunch with a friend that hates Trump, she hails from Bernie country, Vermont and she is saddened to see the dread locked hippie Bernie Bros that spend their day panhandling in her town and they go home to government provided housing.

The other day we were talking with a recently retired professor from a medical school and he is not a fan of Trump but he thinks the direction the Democrats are heading is disastrous for the country. When he was teaching he was getting really tired of having to figure out how to address some of his transgendered students without landing himself in trouble. The PC diversity university classes that he had to attend so as not offend anyone was ridiculous.

I agree with Morgan that people are getting tired of the PC nonsense.

I'm just as tired of those who adore non-PC idiots thinking they're spouting substance when it's merely style.

Old Yesterday, 01:11 PM

12,746 posts, read 14,122,036 times
Quote:
I get it.

Most people in this country right now cannot accept that it isn't 1955 anymore. They want to return to a society where white Christian men are in all positions of authority, gays are in the closet, women are in the kitchen submissive to their husbands, every school day began with a prayer and pledge of allegiance, and Andy Griffith is sheriff.

People want a white evangelical, God's Not Dead version of reality. They want a "Christian United States" and are willing to destroy the country to get it.
You are so full of BS. Lefties only wish this was the right wing vision, so they can feel justified sucker punching and throwing hammers at Trump supports. The left is a rabid, violent animal and will be treated as such if the misbehavior and violence continues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
I'm just as tired of those who adore non-PC idiots thinking they're spouting substance when it's merely style.
You're personal outrage does not trump the will of the people. Nor does it justify any of the violence and destruction of property committed by rabid, out of control wanna be fascist leftists.

Old Yesterday, 01:31 PM

12,947 posts, read 4,001,223 times
Quote:
I get it.

That sounds great. Liberals destroyed what was great and chide us to not get back to being great.

Old Yesterday, 01:34 PM

8,413 posts, read 11,236,723 times
You're quoting Pierce Morgan?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or