U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2019, 08:11 PM

3,483 posts, read 2,379,859 times

Advertisements

“No, no, no. It’s only in your head. It’s only anti-Semitic in your head,” said Trump, pointing to the reporter."

This is his latest today, walking back on what he said because of the heat he got. He still amazes me with his antics.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2019, 08:13 PM

11,092 posts, read 5,142,462 times

Old 08-21-2019, 08:26 PM

8,487 posts, read 2,524,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4...yalty-comments

A true american. Unlike Sgt. Bonespurs.
What a retard! She doesn't even know what Trump said. She apparently believes the lies told by the NYT. Trump said Jews who vote for Democrats are disloyal to ISRAEL!

Old 08-21-2019, 08:30 PM

12,149 posts, read 16,895,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
What a retard! She doesn't even know what Trump said. She apparently believes the lies told by the NYT. Trump said Jews who vote for Democrats are disloyal to ISRAEL!
1. Did he say Israel? No.
2. Even if that's true, how is that statement anything but antisemitic?

Old 08-21-2019, 08:46 PM

4,545 posts, read 1,405,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
How do you know why he's pro-Israel? And in the end, does it even matter? He's doing the right thing: We have Mr. Trump on one side, supporting Israel; and on the other side, we have Democrats supporting the anti-Israel BDS movement and trying to advance hatred of Israel. I'll go with Mr. Trump.

Why does it have to be one or the other? It is possible to be neutral on this issue, believe it or not, which I am. I am also a liberal. So this "all Democrats are the same", "libs r de debil" BS is exactly that...BS.

Old 08-21-2019, 08:51 PM

7,003 posts, read 6,299,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Yup. I've been called a "bad Jew" for not siding with the HAMAS-led Palestinians. What mishigas is that??
So the obvious thing to do is call them "bad Jew" for not falling in lock stock and barrel with the hardline right in Israel I reckon.

Old 08-21-2019, 10:34 PM

5,373 posts, read 3,070,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
I agree but I'm sort of a one issue voter. I'm voting against legal and illegal immigration and multiculturalism, and everything rotten under the sun that comes with it. So that alone rules out the Democrat party completely. If I don't vote for a Republican, then I'm effectively helping the Democrats.
You can deport illegals, but no one else is going anywhere my man.

Old 08-21-2019, 10:41 PM

12,004 posts, read 15,643,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
One need only read the many posts on this forum and Trump's point is made valid. The my party wrong or right has long ago replaced the my country wrong or right crowd. Many on here absolutely believe that only their party is right. The either for us or against us mentality. They are so blind that they will actually defend and excuse anyone from their own party regardless of sin. NO? Look how many defend Bill Clinton. Look how many pretend that Hillary is a good person. Look how many were and still are in a tizzy over Trump's taxes but were either quiet or made excuses for Rangel when he got caught cheating on his taxes, when he was head of the ways and means committee..

They were about Trumps waste, but made excuses for Obama's. They worry about the deficit but cheered as Obama doubled it in a few short years. By the way, what happened to all those shovel ready jobs that the left promised? Record waste is what we got. Obama's 1 trillion dollar F-35? LOL

So 1 jewish congress critter and 1 Vet blasts Trump?

Hmmmmmm How many Congress critters and Vets blasted Obama? LOL. OHHHHH wait I get it. It has to be a jewish Congress critter? None of the others matter?
A ‘Jewish Congress Critter’?

Really?

Old 08-21-2019, 10:49 PM

19,136 posts, read 9,857,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4...yalty-comments

A true american. Unlike Sgt. Bonespurs.
Who cares?

Old 08-21-2019, 11:27 PM

5,155 posts, read 1,015,243 times
I do have to wonder what a Hungarian Jew named William Fox, the namesake of Fox News, would think of Trump, especially that comment about Jews. Mr. Fox was a Republican but the type of Republican he was back then might be more in line with modern Democrats. An FB friend of mine who is an expert on William Fox said that between Hillary and Donald, William Fox might vote Republican strictly from a business standpoint.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or