Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-21-2019, 06:18 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,493,741 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
How else would you describe people that are more loyal to a political party, than their people's country.

You do know that Trump was saying these people were disloyal to Israel right?
Are you saying Trump thinks some americans should be more loyal to a foreign country than their own?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2019, 06:29 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,095,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
Are you saying Trump thinks some americans should be more loyal to a foreign country than their own?
No, I, nor President Trump are saying that.

He's pointing out that they are more loyal to a political party.

Your attempt to purposely push something that neither I, nor the President said, was as clumsy, as it was unethical.

Old 08-21-2019, 06:34 PM

Quote:

Your attempt to purposely push something that neither I, nor the President said, was as clumsy, as it was unethical.
No. You are playing word games. their allegiance to an american political party has everything to do with what they believe in their country and the course it should take.

You are taking up Trumps side because you always do and refuse to logically look at the matter. this despite the heavy criticism he is coming under from jewish american leaders.

Old 08-21-2019, 06:43 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,878,006 times
Quote:

One need only read the many posts on this forum and Trump's point is made valid. The my party wrong or right has long ago replaced the my country wrong or right crowd. Many on here absolutely believe that only their party is right. The either for us or against us mentality. They are so blind that they will actually defend and excuse anyone from their own party regardless of sin. NO? Look how many defend Bill Clinton. Look how many pretend that Hillary is a good person. Look how many were and still are in a tizzy over Trump's taxes but were either quiet or made excuses for Rangel when he got caught cheating on his taxes, when he was head of the ways and means committee..

They were about Trumps waste, but made excuses for Obama's. They worry about the deficit but cheered as Obama doubled it in a few short years. By the way, what happened to all those shovel ready jobs that the left promised? Record waste is what we got. Obama's 1 trillion dollar F-35? LOL

So 1 jewish congress critter and 1 Vet blasts Trump?

Hmmmmmm How many Congress critters and Vets blasted Obama? LOL. OHHHHH wait I get it. It has to be a jewish Congress critter? None of the others matter?

Last edited by boneyard1962; 08-21-2019 at 06:58 PM..

Old 08-21-2019, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
One need only read the many posts on this forum and Trump's point is made valid. The my party wrong or right has long ago replaced the my country wrong or right crowd. Many on here absolutely believe that only their party is right. The either for us or against us mentality. They are so blind that they will actually defend and excuse anyone from their own party regardless of sin. NO? Look how many defend Bill Clinton. Look how many pretend that Hillary is a good person. Look how many were and still are in a tizzy over Trump's taxes but were either quiet or made excuses for Rnagel when he got caught cheating on his taxes, when he was head of the ways and means committee..

They were about Trumps waste, but made excuses for Obama's. They worry about the deficit but cheered as Obama doubled it in a few short years. By the way, what happened to all those shovel ready jobs that the left promised? Record waste is what we got. Obama's 1 trillion dollar F-35? LOL

So 1 jewish congress critter and 1 Vet blasts Trump?

Hmmmmmm How many Congress critters and Vets blasted Obama? LOL. OHHHHH wait I get it. It has to be a jewish Congress critter? None of the others matter?
And you are all above that? Especially after this one sided post. Lol.

Old 08-21-2019, 06:49 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,095,135 times
Quote:
No. You are playing word games. their allegiance to an american political party has everything to do with what they believe in their country and the course it should take.

You are taking up Trumps side because you always do and refuse to logically look at the matter. this despite the heavy criticism he is coming under from jewish american leaders.
Well of course they would, they just got called out by the President that they are more loyal to a political party.

Old 08-21-2019, 06:50 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,878,006 times
Quote:
And you are all above that? Especially after this one sided post. Lol.
Never said I was, everyone has some bias, but I will definitely Hammer either party or any politician. That post was in regard to the thread that (A) Jewish Congress critter and (A) Vet blasted Trump.

So what if they did. Trump's point is valid and that is sad because he is an idiot on most occasions. Look at the partisan posts on this form. My party wrong or right. No maybe to it. With us or against us. I am proud to be an Independent. I would be embarrassed to be a democrat or a republican.

I stand by that post and it is accurate. So what part of my post was inaccurate?

10,681 posts, read 6,113,468 times
Where are the peanuts? Looks like the mental gymnastics are gonna beginning to be quite the spectacle today..

Quote:
Well of course they would, they just got called out by the President that they are more loyal to a political party.
Yes. Trump wants jewish americans to deny their loyalty to the U.S. You are correct.

Old 08-21-2019, 06:51 PM

10,681 posts, read 6,113,468 times
Quote:
Wait. The president called out the republicans?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies