Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-21-2019, 06:54 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,834,045 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
Yes. Trump wants jewish americans to deny their loyalty to the U.S. You are correct.
They do that by being Democrats.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2019, 06:56 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,849,108 times
Quote:
Yes. Trump wants jewish americans to deny their loyalty to the U.S. You are correct.
I rest my case. Once again the left can't use quotes in context to make a point. Anyone able to read got what the orange buffoon was saying and he isn't wrong on this occasion. Too many people are more loyal to party than they are to country or even their own best interests.

Old 08-21-2019, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicano3000X View Post
Wait. The president called out the republicans?
I don't think so but he should have. The GOP has its share of hardliners too.

Old 08-21-2019, 06:59 PM

15,832 posts, read 21,358,127 times
Why would I be loyal to Israel? That's an antisemitic trope right there - being Jewish =/= Israeli.

Why would I prioritize Israel over healthcare, economic policy, environmental issues, women's rights, and other issues that impact me directly and lead me to support the Democratic party at this time?

Old 08-21-2019, 07:01 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,474,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
I rest my case. Once again the left can't use quotes in context to make a point. Anyone able to read got what the orange buffoon was saying and he isn't wrong on this occasion. Too many people are more loyal to party than they are to country or even their own best interests.
Incorrect. He is wrong. He is saying that all jews must believe in one path or they are idiots or traitors to their faith. Fact. Once again a wrong supposition.

Old 08-21-2019, 07:05 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,834,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post
Why would I be loyal to Israel? That's an antisemitic trope right there - being Jewish =/= Israeli.

Why would I prioritize Israel over healthcare, economic policy, environmental issues, women's rights, and other issues that impact me directly and lead me to support the Democratic party at this time?
Who said anything about prioritizing Israel? How about don't side with Israel's enemies?

Old 08-21-2019, 07:06 PM

Quote:
No. You are playing word games. their allegiance to an american political party has everything to do with what they believe in their country and the course it should take.

You are taking up Trumps side because you always do and refuse to logically look at the matter. this despite the heavy criticism he is coming under from jewish american leaders.
Is it or is it keep in step with party agenda or else?

There is no sin if someone disagrees with their party. The party is not country, never was and never will be. Whats good for the party often has nothing to do with what is good for country and in fact the opposite is often true.

I used to be a hardliner. Vote straight party ticket. In my early 20's then I woke up and realized my party was filled with snakes.

How can anyone be loyal to party if the party supports such race baiters as Maxine Waters? Omar? Warren?

the other side?
Obviously Trump is an idiot. Pence? = Shredded wheat personality. The Bushes. Good ole Mitch etc.

That's why I did the right thing. I wrote in a candidate rather than support Trump or Hillary. I wrote in Jim Webb.

Old 08-21-2019, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Incorrect. He is wrong. He is saying that all jews must believe in one path or they are idiots or traitors to their faith. Fact. Once again a wrong supposition.
That's your partisan take on it. Your Opinion.. Mine is that too many people place their faith and loyalty in party over country and willfully blind themselves to the sins of their own. That is absolutely true.

no?

Explain why the left didn't hold Obama's feet to the fire for the many lies told about the Affordable Care Act.

Obama said I would be able to buy good insurance for about what the average cellphone bill costs. Whispers of what he really meant was.....

If you can't hold your own accountable how dare you try to hold anyone else to any standard.

Old 08-21-2019, 07:15 PM

8,439 posts, read 4,490,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
How else would you describe people that are more loyal to a political party, than their people's country.

You do know that Trump was saying these people were disloyal to Israel right?

These people's country is the USA.

Old 08-21-2019, 07:16 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,474,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
That's your partisan take on it. Your Opinion.. Mine is that too many people place their faith and loyalty in party over country and willfully blind themselves to the sins of their own. That is absolutely true.

no?

Explain why the left didn't hold Obama's feet to the fire for the many lies told about the Affordable Care Act.

Obama said I would be able to buy good insurance for about what the average cellphone bill costs. Whispers of what he really meant was.....

If you can't hold your own accountable how dare you try to hold anyone else to any standard.
1. People who insisit on using the emoji I find annoying. It is condesending. It says I am smarter than you. Without really knowing that.

2. i have many times posted on the failings of the ACA. It needs to be revisited. Any even Obama has admitted his regret on the "keep your own doctor" promise and the donut hole issue. That fact you don't want to research or learn is on you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies