U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 08-28-2019, 08:29 AM
 
118 posts, read 20,084 times
Reputation: 119

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
I never mentioned the status of these kids in our country nor the race of any of these kids. What I said is that I oppose free breakfasts and lunches in our schools. That would be for anyone, white, black, Hispanic, etc. I do however, oppose all handouts to kids here illegally even more so because they shouldn't even be here. Are you done now?
Ok I know it is hard compiling a long thread like this one. Go to pay 154 and see I was responding to someone talking about the ďmillions of illegal kidsĒ. Not that hard to find and a little bit more intellectual honest. Iím done when Iím done.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-28-2019, 08:36 AM
 
Location: Living rent free in your head
31,663 posts, read 14,068,921 times
Reputation: 22702
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilliampr View Post
You and other people brought that card to the thread when started pointing out how bad it is that non-citizens kids get to eat at schools. I am only replying to that full of hate comments and try to find if there is some humanity left inside people here with that mentality. Of course there is not. And you do not shut down my voice. If you donít like my comments feel free of not reading them (itís not like you understand anything anyway).
It's strange huh? They love accuse everyone of playing the "race card" when they start to lose an argument but they fail to realize how they are usually the ones who introduce race into the discussion.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-28-2019, 08:42 AM
 
13,734 posts, read 4,135,647 times
Reputation: 4073
Quote:
Originally Posted by Y-M-O View Post
It's quite sad you are spending your golden years arguing with people you never met online and screaming liberals and race/color. How about you stop staying in the far-right mindset and understand your own internal bias before arguing with people online?
How about the far-left mindset that Americans should be imposed upon by those who are being parasitical and those who are foreign and illegal?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-28-2019, 08:50 AM
 
37,956 posts, read 16,775,703 times
Reputation: 10322
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilliampr View Post
Ok I know it is hard compiling a long thread like this one. Go to pay 154 and see I was responding to someone talking about the ďmillions of illegal kidsĒ. Not that hard to find and a little bit more intellectual honest. Iím done when Iím done.
I've explained myself to you and yet you ignore it and put your own spin on it anyway. I said I oppose "all" kids getting school meals at the taxpayer expense as it is their parent's responsibility to feed them rather than double dipping. Yes, you ARE done! Welcome to my ignore list.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-28-2019, 09:01 AM
 
19,277 posts, read 9,842,925 times
Reputation: 5404
This must be racist but I have to ask. Is it child endangerment when the parents can’t even provide their children decent care like lunch?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-28-2019, 09:03 AM
 
13,734 posts, read 4,135,647 times
Reputation: 4073
Quote:
Originally Posted by Y-M-O View Post
They also need to relax and get off the internet. I also want to point out that Republicans are pretty parasitical since if you live in the American South, so many Republicans who happen to be white leech off the government with food stamps, welfare, and so much more.

How about we cut off food stamps and welfare for everyone? That would stop both parties from tax/spending!
Born and bred Americans, and those related to us or slightly removed are our own and our responsibility. People of foreign origin and illegals are not.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-28-2019, 09:10 AM
 
118 posts, read 20,084 times
Reputation: 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
I've explained myself to you and yet you ignore it and put your own spin on it anyway. I said I oppose "all" kids getting school meals at the taxpayer expense as it is their parent's responsibility to feed them rather than double dipping. Yes, you ARE done! Welcome to my ignore list.
And my original comment on that part of the topic was directed to SOMEONE elseís comment and yet you decided to jump in and continue arguing, which is fine I donít mind, Iím not gonna get sensitive about but beware that if you start calling a poster BS expect to have a reaction back. And again, please donít try to tell me if Iím done or done. As you can understand you have no control of my words and actions.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-28-2019, 09:11 AM
 
11,974 posts, read 8,640,633 times
Reputation: 7300
How about we stop this pissing contest and figure out a way for employers to get the help they need without throwing their cost onto the taxpayer?

Give the workers some kind of legal status without taxpayer benefits for them or their dependents.

It is unreasonable to expect construction workers, etc to remain single and/or celibate while in the uSA working.

Kids can't help it if their parents are dead beats. We might as well make a nutritious lunch part of the school day. It will benefit all of us in the long run. I want people capable of getting a good paying job in order to sustain my SS check every month. It's a win win.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-28-2019, 09:12 AM
 
13,734 posts, read 4,135,647 times
Reputation: 4073
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
This must be racist but I have to ask. Is it child endangerment when the parents canít even provide their children decent care like lunch?
If you ask a conservative it is neglect by the parents. If you ask a liberal or parasite, it is everyone else's responsibility to feed and care for other's children even other nation's children that illegally imposed themselves.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-28-2019, 09:16 AM
 
13,734 posts, read 4,135,647 times
Reputation: 4073
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
How about we stop this pissing contest and figure out a way for employers to get the help they need without throwing their cost onto the taxpayer?

Give the workers some kind of legal status without taxpayer benefits for them or their dependents.

It is unreasonable to expect construction workers, etc to remain single and/or celibate while in the uSA working.

Kids can't help it if their parents are dead beats. We might as well make a nutritious lunch part of the school day. It will benefit all of us in the long run. I want people capable of getting a good paying job in order to sustain my SS check every month. It's a win win.
How about employers do what's right and follow the law and not hire illegal aliens and those not authorized to be employed in this country? An employer gets the help they need by meeting market demand.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top