Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-24-2019, 10:14 AM

78,866 posts, read 46,445,085 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cida View Post
I'm wondering if he understands the implication of what he said.

I am the Chosen One': with boasts and insults, Trump sets new benchmark for incoherence
President outdoes himself in new press conference as he attacks the Danish prime minister, Jewish Democrats and the press

What followed might have swept away all previous Trumpian benchmarks for incoherence, self-aggrandizement, prevarication and rancor in a presidency that has seemed before to veer loosely along the rails of reason but may never have come quite so close to spectacularly jumping the tracks.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...wish-democrats

Trump Proclaims Himself The Chosen One In Front Of White House Reporters
It also appears that Donald Trump is finally taking his God complex public. Trump has also tweeted that he loved like the King of Israel and the second coming of God.
https://www.politicususa.com/2019/08...hosen-one.html
https://twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/st...42918480322561

Too funny, Trump can Troll the Lunatic Left on command, with the snap of his fingers
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2019, 10:18 AM

10,106 posts, read 7,343,690 times
Either liberals are faking outrage or they don't get humor.

This is about as dumb as when they got outraged over Trump having 2 scoops of ice cream or giving the Clemson football team fast food.

They claim Trump's 'literally Hitler' but then get worked up over the most trivial stuff.

Old 08-24-2019, 10:23 AM

45,676 posts, read 23,893,995 times
took him a bit to get caught up with Fox News so he's now giving the spin they have sold him -- it was all a joke.

Thing is -- even as a joke, it was inappropriate.

It wasn't funny.

Old 08-24-2019, 10:31 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,490,289 times
I was wrong about this...I had said earlier that Trump used the word 'like'...stating he was 'like' the second coming of Christ...when in fact, he truly did say " I am the chosen one"!!

He tried to play if off like he was joking, but that statement has SERIOUS implications, especially coming from a US president.

Old 08-24-2019, 10:42 AM

26,994 posts, read 13,246,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cida View Post
I'm wondering if he understands the implication of what he said.

I am the Chosen One': with boasts and insults, Trump sets new benchmark for incoherence
President outdoes himself in new press conference as he attacks the Danish prime minister, Jewish Democrats and the press

What followed might have swept away all previous Trumpian benchmarks for incoherence, self-aggrandizement, prevarication and rancor in a presidency that has seemed before to veer loosely along the rails of reason but may never have come quite so close to spectacularly jumping the tracks.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...wish-democrats

Trump Proclaims Himself The Chosen One In Front Of White House Reporters
It also appears that Donald Trump is finally taking his God complex public. Trump has also tweeted that he loved like the King of Israel and the second coming of God.
https://www.politicususa.com/2019/08...hosen-one.html
Get the straitjacket and padded cell ready.

Old 08-24-2019, 10:53 AM

20,726 posts, read 16,260,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
https://twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/st...42918480322561

Too funny, Trump can Troll the Lunatic Left on command, with the snap of his fingers
Trump has perfected the "throw isht on the wall and see what sticks". He gets to rile up those that hate him, test those who he thinks love him...and then deny it all after the fact. Of course he's the boy who cries wolf 20 times a day.

What I don't get is all those willing to cut their noses off to spite their face - short sighted and it'll come back to bite them.

Old 08-24-2019, 10:55 AM

25,420 posts, read 9,727,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemVegas View Post
Either liberals are faking outrage or they don't get humor.

This is about as dumb as when they got outraged over Trump having 2 scoops of ice cream or giving the Clemson football team fast food.

They claim Trump's 'literally Hitler' but then get worked up over the most trivial stuff.
Even I knew this wasn't serious.

Old 08-24-2019, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
took him a bit to get caught up with Fox News so he's now giving the spin they have sold him -- it was all a joke.

Thing is -- even as a joke, it was inappropriate.

It wasn't funny.
It wasn't funny to far left people.

I would say something that isn't funny is anti-fa which your party won't condemn.

Old 08-24-2019, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post

He tried to play if off like he was joking, but that statement has SERIOUS implications, especially coming from a US president.
He's literally like Hitler.

Old 08-24-2019, 11:22 AM

8,924 posts, read 5,593,800 times
First it was “Everything is made in Japan” now we are complaining about China? This wouldn’t be an issue if Americans supported their own country. Where does Trump and his family get their things made? China. Someone stayed at his hotel and said nothing in their room was made in the USA. Trump couldn’t wait to get Ivanka’s pattens approved from China not long after he was elected. You Trumpsters need to look at what lies and distortions come out of this guy’s mouth. He is an embarrassment to the country.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies