Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2019, 06:32 PM

14,221 posts, read 6,955,379 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
When are you guys going to learn that he does this just to mess with you?

This is Trump getting a soundbite, and getting coverage of this issue because he knows your heads will explode when he says things like this, forcing the media to cover it.

Trump has been doing this for 4 years now, one would think you guys would be bright enough to catch on by now.
"Libs' heads will explode" is not an argument to support the clueless maniac.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2019, 06:33 PM

10,525 posts, read 6,157,413 times
Quote:

This is Trump getting a soundbite, and getting coverage of this issue because he knows your heads will explode when he says things like this, forcing the media to cover it.

Trump has been doing this for 4 years now, one would think you guys would be bright enough to catch on by now.
I'm just stating facts.

You're the one with the angry post about what was left out when you left out a detail yourself.

Old 08-21-2019, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
Yes like we all can get good health Insurance for about the same cost as a cell phone or cable tv bill. I am still waiting. Your chosen one made many promises as well. The difference is that He wasn't mine and neither is Trump. Unlike you I don't worship at the party alter.

We could do negotiations like Obama, Clinton and Bush, it worked so well for the nation. Right? Democrats amaze me. We were sold out by both parties but most especially by Clinton and they still pretend that the democrat party cares about blue collar America. You expect the betrayal by the GOP, their platform is obvious.

How can Anyone say that NAFTA was good for the working class? How can anyone say that our trade agreements with China have been good for the working class? But hey keep it about Trump so you will never have to admit that both parties screwed the working class. Trump is bad, really bad, but why does the left have to take his quotes out of context to make their attack? That is weak at best.
When inequality and the destruction of labor unions and the working class gets out of hand, the guilty ruling billionaire class will always divert attention towards foreigners and immigrants.

The culprits of the destruction of the working class can be found on Wall Street and the ruling donor class. Why is that so hard to grasp? They dont spend billions to fund the puppets people vote for because they feel generous. Its not charity, its corruption to get what they want and everyone else does not matter.

Old 08-21-2019, 06:36 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,092,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCALMike View Post
"Libs' heads will explode" is not an argument to support the clueless maniac.
I'm wasn't making an argument, I was explaining to the low IQ people what president Trump is doing.

The "clueless maniacs" are the people that aren't bright enough to figure out Trump has been doing this for years now to get the media to cover certain issues.

Old 08-21-2019, 06:39 PM

Quote:
I'm wasn't making an argument, I was explaining to the low IQ people what president Trump is doing.

The "clueless maniacs" are the people that aren't bright enough to figure out Trump has been doing this for years now to get the media to cover certain issues.
Thats just a way to try to defend the clueless maniac though. No matter what Trump does, the argument of "Libs' heads are exploding so this is great stuff from Trump" is used. Its a kindergarten level of argument. Trump is clueless and shooting himself in the foot with his silly trade war that he told us would be amazing for the economy.

Old 08-21-2019, 06:41 PM

10,525 posts, read 6,157,413 times
Quote:

That's right. You're not making any argument.
You're just here to throw insults.

Hope you can get it out of your system. It's never good to go to bed angry.

Old 08-21-2019, 06:47 PM

16,352 posts, read 8,088,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCALMike View Post
Thats just a way to try to defend the clueless maniac though. No matter what Trump does, the argument of "Libs' heads are exploding so this is great stuff from Trump" is used. Its a kindergarten level of argument. Trump is clueless and shooting himself in the foot with his silly trade war that he told us would be amazing for the economy.
This is right. Like the Greenland fiasco. Trump makes a fool of himself on the world stage and the Trumpies excuse it away as Trump "trolling the libs".

Old 08-21-2019, 06:49 PM

4,143 posts, read 1,870,880 times
Quote:

Old 08-21-2019, 06:49 PM

3,346 posts, read 1,267,783 times
If President Obama said he was the “chosen one”, it would set the right-wing media into a tailspin about his “messiah complex”.

Old 08-21-2019, 06:51 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,384,526 times
chosen one ?? ok - to do an utterly thankless job -no doubt about that
If nothing else - He has accomplished one thing
He uncloaked deep state and congress
While deep state complains about trumps dirty socks we are looking at the cell pool they stand in

Last edited by Huckleberry3911948; 08-21-2019 at 07:02 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies