Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-22-2019, 12:47 AM

10,753 posts, read 4,344,063 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lieneke View Post
I have. He was a democrat and then he was a republican. Bit fickle, isn't it? A man who either doesn't know his own mind or who does not have a mind.
You are describing Bill Clinton and Obama-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7Bysn8u1QI
If Democrats stayed true to their own tough stance on illegal immigrants, then Trump would still be a Democrat.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2019, 01:03 AM

6,835 posts, read 2,399,995 times
But he won't bring balance to the Force.

Old 08-22-2019, 01:13 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,839,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lieneke View Post
He what ?!

He retweeted that he's loved like the King of Israel?
Is there no one who can step in while his mind turns to mush?

The chosen one for Israel, China, the states and the world?
Can you begin to imagine what it must be like to work in this White House ? I bet the water cooler conversations are really something. It must be like working in an insane asylum .

Old 08-22-2019, 01:17 AM

12,202 posts, read 7,223,380 times
Just another example of the Left trying to take what he said out of context and spin it. I don't even bother with these Trump bashing threads.

Old 08-22-2019, 01:52 AM

19,750 posts, read 22,661,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Trump's right again, no one else could possibly have done what he's done.
You’re right. Farmers getting killed financially, the rich and corporate America getting YUGE tax cuts at the expense of the middle and working class, kids being ripped from families (how so very Christian of the ‘Chosen One’) and a BALLOONING defecit during an economic expansion.

Oh and I love this-

Quote:
We've run up gargantuan deficits Bush's last year (when Dems controlled the House & Senate), and every year since Obama's been President (though the Repub contolled House and now Senate are reducing it), what have we gotten for all that spending..imo, not much. Haven't improved infrastructure or health care.

Liberals, do you think doubling taxes and giving it to non-workers and non-producers will improve things?
http://www.city-data.com/forum/newre...ply&p=38657814

Quote:
I disagree that running up the deficit was necessary or even a good idea. But giving Trillions to fat cat bankers on Wall Street and other friends that voted for Obama was criminal.

If they really wanted to stimulate the economy, they could have used that money and divided by the number of US citizens and given each of us an equal check. Which would have been something like $6,000 for each citizen.

Now our kids and grandkids are stuck with paying trillions to the Chinese in the future so Obama could pay off his fat cat friends that bought him the Presidency.
http://www.city-data.com/forum/newre...ply&p=35204528

All of your words ring hollow. Another flip-flopping ex-Tea Partier I’m only a conservative when we’re not in power. GOP controlled 3 branches as the tax cuts HAMMERED our deficit... Even Trump himself- ‘the Chosen One’, told his fat cat friends on mic- “You’re all going to be richer because of me, believe me”.

You should read your old posts about $$ support for Israel. But of course I’ll bet that changed cause Trump is all for that now, hmm?

Last edited by Threerun; 08-22-2019 at 02:15 AM..

Old 08-22-2019, 04:52 AM

8,381 posts, read 4,366,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawberrySoup View Post
No. The point is that the topic was purposefully mislabeled.
No...the topic is a direct quote of the President.

Old 08-22-2019, 04:54 AM

8,381 posts, read 4,366,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
Just another example of the Left trying to take what he said out of context and spin it. I don't even bother with these Trump bashing threads.
And yet..here you are trying to defend the indefensible.

Old 08-22-2019, 05:18 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,109,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cida View Post
I'm wondering if he understands the implication of what he said.

I am the Chosen One': with boasts and insults, Trump sets new benchmark for incoherence
President outdoes himself in new press conference as he attacks the Danish prime minister, Jewish Democrats and the press

What followed might have swept away all previous Trumpian benchmarks for incoherence, self-aggrandizement, prevarication and rancor in a presidency that has seemed before to veer loosely along the rails of reason but may never have come quite so close to spectacularly jumping the tracks.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...wish-democrats

Trump Proclaims Himself The Chosen One In Front Of White House Reporters
It also appears that Donald Trump is finally taking his God complex public. Trump has also tweeted that he loved like the King of Israel and the second coming of God.
https://www.politicususa.com/2019/08...hosen-one.html
Trump is hollering SQUIRREL at the top of his lungs to distract from the troubling economic news. And, as usual the press and everyone else is falling for it. Once again, look at what he DOES not what he SAYS.

Old 08-22-2019, 05:20 AM

23,549 posts, read 17,223,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cida View Post
I'm wondering if he understands the implication of what he said.

I am the Chosen One': with boasts and insults, Trump sets new benchmark for incoherence
President outdoes himself in new press conference as he attacks the Danish prime minister, Jewish Democrats and the press
What followed might have swept away all previous Trumpian benchmarks for incoherence, self-aggrandizement, prevarication and rancor in a presidency that has seemed before to veer loosely along the rails of reason but may never have come quite so close to spectacularly jumping the tracks.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...wish-democrats

Trump Proclaims Himself The Chosen One In Front Of White House Reporters
It also appears that Donald Trump is finally taking his God complex public. Trump has also tweeted that he loved like the King of Israel and the second coming of God.
https://www.politicususa.com/2019/08...hosen-one.html
Deranged is the delusional interpretation in the op.

Taking words out of context is the trump haters forte. they simply makes stuff up as if they never attended a journalism or basic English course. Only hate and fear mongers could derive such bizarre interpretations as they continue with incessant character assassination.

Obama even named his dog after himself, Bo!

Self aggrandized??? how about using the word "I" in every other sentence? Obama must hold the record for referring to himself in one speech.

prevarication????? ISIS is the JV team! Obama said that to win an election and to give breathing room to ISIS allowing them to recruit and expand to spread across the ME and murder thousands of people. Obama sacrificed lives to win an election with a false supporting narrative. that is sick!

Old 08-22-2019, 05:21 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,008,400 times
Let's be clear -- Trump is declaring victory again -- accomplishment -- when he has done nothing YET.'

We may never know if Trump's bull in a China shop (get it)......approach to international diplomacy was effective because reality -- behind the scenes his administration is sitting at the table doing the real work...Trump just puts on the show -- blow it up and then if it is fixed claim victory.'
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies